Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Should've known the second I hit the comments section there was gonna be some "black women aren't protected" bullshit in there. Took something that wasn't racial, MADE it racial and then  made it about themselves 

I'm all for protecting black women, but lately they been using that phrase as a way to shield themselves from criticism of their poor life choices. And if you disagree or hold them accountable, that means u hate them 🤦🏾‍♂️

4 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

So Regina Hall or Wanda Sykes made jokes about Lebron's apolecia prior to the slap, and NOBODY said shit. But the minute Rock takes a shot at Jada, the joke is deemed insensitive.

You can attack a man's insecurities, but not a woman's. Man, ppl are full of shit

He has apolecia? I thought he was just going bald because he got too much testosterone running through him/possibly steroid issue. 

Id have to see the specific commentd but every time people ive seen make fun of lebron its because he just wont let it go. His hairline has been pushed back so far but hr for some reason refuses to just cut it. 

Edited by Maxx

Idk, I get it- women's self esteem is *more* tied to their hair then men's is.  

It's just gendered social norms, or whatever.  Like if you make fun of a person for being short, that joke is probably more cutting if the target is a guy rather than a girl.

But I don't know why a hair joke was a bridge too far.  Now I'm just wishing there was a year at the Oscar's where Nicole Kidman or Katie Holmes got up and slapped the host for pointing out that Tom Cruise really isn't even 5'7".

52 minutes ago, Maxx said:

He has apolecia? I thought he was just going bald because he got too much testosterone running through him/possibly steroid issue. 

Id have to see the specific commentd but every time people ive seen make fun of lebron its because he just wont let it go. His hairline has been pushed back so far but hr for some reason refuses to just cut it. 

Doesn't matter if he refuses to cut it or not, obviously his hair loss is a sensitive issue to the point he's purchasing hair plugs to fix it and can't let it go. His struggle isn't any less legit than Jada's. 

7 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Doesn't matter if he refuses to cut it or not, obviously his hair loss is a sensitive issue to the point he's purchasing hair plugs to fix it and can't let it go. His struggle isn't any less legit than Jada's. 

Does he have alopecia? Is this confirmed because this is legit the first time ive ever heard it. If he doesnt im def tiering having a medical disease above nature/steroid hair loss

Especially with someones whos whole attitude has been be tougher. 

Edited by Maxx
12 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Does he have alopecia? Is this confirmed because this is legit the first time ive ever heard it. If he doesnt im def tiering having a medical disease above nature/steroid hair loss

Especially with someones whos whole attitude has been be tougher. 

It's probably is PEDs like you said, doesn't make him undeserving of sympathy due to a poor choice tho. And I don't see how u can put anything above anything, hair loss is hair loss, and many men, not just women are sensitive about it. But hey, I can't tell you how to feel tho, not my place 

And Jada was quoted as saying she didn't care what ppl said about her baldness, she'd accepted only for her to scowl at Will when Rock roasted her. Her attitude should've been tougher right? 🤷🏾‍♂️

Here's the video :

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nine.com.au/article/5ee41fe6-b5e7-4704-b8e8-749525df61fc

45 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

will laughed at the joke. he wasnt mad. hes just the most pussy whipped dude ive ever seen. sec he saw jada not liking it, neither did he. apparently hes not allowed to have a personal opinion.

Seriously.  He is the avatar of Simpdom, it's pathetic.

Edited by J-ride
14 hours ago, Sonero said:

I like that AriesWarlocked switched his avatar to an esoteric symbol for Satan and nobody's noticed.

🧐

Boy, my image has been unjustly... demonized.

Listen, man, there's no Satan here.

That which you refer to is the Leviathan cross. The cross is made up of the infinity symbol and on top of it the cross of Lorraine. Which is a good thing, you know, something about man and the balance between Earth and spiritual planes. Now ancient alchemists used this symbol to represent the chemical sulpur... or brimstone.  And.... it could also represent suffering and punishment as it was used in ancient times. I suppose that's why the cross is also known as Satan's Cross...

BUT! I ask you, if that cross was truly a Satanic symbol, would Oreo cookies have it on it's sides?

https://play.history.com/shows/america-unearthed/videos/a-secret-symbol-revealed

lc03py0jzdm41.jpg

forbidden-symbols-u1

So you think about that the next time you are having an on Oreo cookie!

Grinning_Devil_01_MOCK__99151_std.png

Edited by AriesWarlock
37 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

It's probably is PEDs like you said, doesn't make him undeserving of sympathy due to a poor choice tho. And I don't see how u can put anything above anything, hair loss is hair loss, and many men, not just women are sensitive about it. But hey, I can't tell you how to feel tho, not my place 

And Jada was quoted as saying she didn't care what ppl said about her baldness, she'd accepted only for her to scowl at Will when Rock roasted her. Her attitude should've been tougher right? 🤷🏾‍♂️

Here's the video :

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nine.com.au/article/5ee41fe6-b5e7-4704-b8e8-749525df61fc

Hair loss isnt just hair loss if its by a choice you made. If it's something like peds which hairloss is a well known side affect thats on you and tbe choices you made to try to be the most dominant athlete in basketball history. 

Well, I noticed on netflix yesterday... The Lost Boys is leaving that service after tomorrow 3/31, so if for some absurd reason you are a vampire/supernatural-stuff fan and have not yet watched this legendary vampire film (it's naturally my #1 favorite of all time)... go on and check it out asap.  All vampire fans should see it....this is basically required viewing.

Of course, the ideal is to already own a copy on dvd or blu-ray....sheeeittt, I have it twice, actually (one is a set that includes part 2 and 3)

keifer sutherland film GIF

Edited by MillionX

Is Will Smith gonna get black balled from the industry now? Seems like a lot of big names are throwing stones in glass houses. Not saying that what happened was necessarily morally correct, but I think what happened will lead to a bigger discussion on Hollywood beyond conspiracy theories and protecting evil old men. 

2 minutes ago, elliephil said:

Is Will Smith gonna get black balled from the industry now? Seems like a lot of big names are throwing stones in glass houses. Not saying that what happened was necessarily morally correct, but I think what happened will lead to a bigger discussion on Hollywood beyond conspiracy theories and protecting evil old men. 

Jim carrey is so far on the outside of hollywood. Hes very fringe.. He has no sway

6 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

I don't see Will being blackballed, especially if he makes a commitment to get therapy and make things right with Chris. I can see maybe him bring banned from the Academy Awards or having his Oscar taken away at most 

With the way anything race relations get scrutinized, no way in hell do they take that Oscar away. Black actor won an Oscar while playing a black role...nah, no way that happen.

This has fuck all to do with anything involving skin color but it definitely be a factor into any decision they make.

Since it was in defense of an oh-so-perfect, "almighty" black woman, then hell nah nothing too severe happens.  Will's career will continue on exactly as if this never happened.  Of course this is on top of the other privilege he has of being one of the biggest names currently in showbusiness.... with those 2 factors going on he has some get-out-of-jail free cards almost as good as someone like Ezra Miller who has different type of privilege that we're all supposed to pretend doesn't exist.  

...with Ezra though.. it will be interesting to see him repeatedly stretch that magical barrier to the breaking point where authorities and WB can't ignore his antics anymore.... I'm curious as to when that breaking point will be reached.... perhaps when he finally gets into a real fight with someone, or goes drunk driving and ends up killing a person in the accident...which might be soon....likely before this year is over. 😆

....on an extra morbid point though... I wonder if there's some suits at WB that hopes he just ends up taking himself out of the picture via an overdose....then the Ezra problem is "solved" without them having to actually do anything about it.

25 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Jim carrey is so far on the outside of hollywood. Hes very fringe.. He has no sway

I saw a bunch of others in the industry say things too, Jim Carrey was the one I saw pop up most recently.

Wanda Sykes was the one that stood out the most to me. I would imagine she has plenty of sway as a writer and formerly working on Chris Rock's show.

Will Smith hasn't had a big movie in a long time.  He was already in free fall before him and his wife had that very weird group therapy session about his cuck lifestyle.  He's pretty much set for life either way, but he probably is going to have to stay quiet for a while and keep his mouth shut.  He is just from a time when Hollywood had a cultivated image and he can't take having his dirty laundry out in public view.  I also think the open relationship has affected his psyche, that's why he lashed out like a crazy person.

I think fame in general drives people mad, but other celebrities are just better at hiding it.  Tom Cruise is nuts but his movies are FIIIIRRRREEE so no one cares.  He also has learned to mostly keep his crazy beliefs to himself.

Edited by J-ride