Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

3 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

This nigga never winning an Oscar for the rest of his life anyway lol

You know, as much as I didn't like what he did, I feel this is a little extreme. Academy probably wouldn't have hit him with a lifetime ban. Either way, he really needs to resign from that marriage. Any home life that has you doing dumb shit like that on possibly the biggest night of your life is not good.

Edited by axeman61

277726158_5614206375336107_2800656387837

The nearly 30 million Americans diagnosed with diabetes could be seeing a price cut on insulin. A bill to limit the cost of the drug to $35 a month passed the House on Thursday.
The bill received support from 12 Republicans, along with unanimous support from House Democrats, making it a rare piece of legislation with bipartisan support. It now heads to the Senate, where it will need support from 10 Republicans to overcome a filibuster.

The measure has faced vocal opposition from the health care industry. ‘While health insurance providers work to reduce insulin costs, this policy unfortunately does nothing to lower the price of insulin but simply shifts costs to others through higher insurance premiums and copays,’ said a statement from AHIP, an organization whose members produce health care coverage and services.
5 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

this is gonna get interesting for FIFA

Rainbow flags may be confiscated at World Cup, says Qatar security chief
Qatar’s senior security leader has caused uproar among equality groups after warning that rainbow flags could be taken off fans at the World Cup “for their own protection”

I feel bad for Qatar. The leftist idiots do not understand that Qatar is trying to make the best case scenario happen, they can't just change the views of some people in their country just like that so the best thing they can do is just try to prevent any form of violence as best as possible. People just have to realize that not every part of the world has matured yet in this topic, so they shouldn't throw hate or any form snowflake leftist rage because what do they prefer, a bunch of gay people having their pride flags taken away, or getting hurt by random religious muslims? What's interesting is who the left would side with, and how they would watch their words on condemning the violence because of the long history of ranting "islamaphobe" . They are quick to shit on christians when they mouth off, but then try to leave out religion when muslims start raging. 

1 hour ago, Chadouken said:

Counter question: for you 6 in and up master race guys- would you trade your length for money? Half a mill for every inch you're willing to drop.

What I lack in height? I make up for it down there. That's my edge against some of these tall bastards lol. So that's a no for me dawg.

Sowell is the most underrated intellectual of our time IMO.  He really does deep digs into the origins and consequences of political policy.  Vision of the Anointed and Basic Economics should be required reading in high school.  My favorite thing about him is how he shows you that most government programs fail to deliver on their basic promises and almost always make the problem worse. 

Edited by J-ride