Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

8 hours ago, HD-Man said:

I pulled $40 out at the strip club and asked the hoes what I can get for that and they told me I can get tf out 😭

Those hoes should appreciate that’re you’re trying to baller on a budget. It shows you’re being fiscally responsible but aren’t opposed to having a good time. 

8 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

fO4mxljIJ8qPFUeImQ-eoMod5PMeJItJ_M7dIpPA

The degeneracy of American females continues unabated.

Don't mind that stuff, women like her are a couple of tiers above yours anyway.  

Here, this one is a great match for you. She's legal too, i think. 

Spoiler

FGgC2KB.jpg

Edited by zatalcon3
1 hour ago, zatalcon3 said:

I'm black, i don't shop at Whole Foods.

This is the most enigmatic post I have ever seen on the internet.

1 hour ago, zatalcon3 said:

Don't mind that stuff, women like her are a couple of tiers above yours anyway.  

Here, this one is a great match for you. She's legal too, i think. 

Hide contents

FGgC2KB.jpg

I would actually rather date the second. She seems much more fun and far less attached to a premade reality than the first. You'd know this if you shopped at Whole Foods and regularly consumed the anti-simulation pill they sell next to the lettuce.

Oh yeah... AM just went live and it looks like we got more dirt tonight out of the Will/Jada saga

heh, as usual he starts with one hell of a jam session

Oh noooo and it's a California marriage too?!  We all know by now that is the WRONG place to be married, especially if you happen to be wealthy.  Oh yeah this will be ugly.

Sanford And Son Smh GIF

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, MillionX said:

Oh yeah... AM just went live and it looks like we got more dirt tonight out of the Will/Jada saga

heh, as usual he starts with one hell of a jam session

Oh noooo and it's a California marriage too?!  We all know by now that is the WRONG place to be married, especially if you happen to be wealthy.  Oh yeah this will be ugly.

Sanford And Son Smh GIF

We talked about the fact they are married in cali in here

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

Fat girls.... Whole foods. Wtf whole foods yall going to. Ours are rich bougie white woman... Lmfao no fatties

How did I overlook this. If you got Whole Foods money, you can get one of those thin white girls who do yoga 
You don't need looks, or swag, you got Whole foods money. 
At worst you get a Trashy Eastern European Woman. 

Edited by DarkSakul

ha, I knew this would be seen as "problematic" by the lefties out there like the TYT crew

This one post in the comment section was perfect, and is something I've been thinking for a while now with the unfortunate thing the modern American woman has become:

"why do women get triggered when any form of responsibility is required of them other than existing and giving birth"

They are allowed to have allll kinds of preferences and expectations in a mate; it's typically quite a long list, actually... but the first moment they hear a man talk about what kind of traits he wants a woman to have....even if it's just 1 simple thing.... all of a sudden that's a problem and he's a "misogynist".  Keep making fools of yourselves, ladies...it's always funny to watch.

7 hours ago, DarkSakul said:

How did I overlook this. If you got Whole Foods money, you can get one of those thin white girls who do yoga 
You don't need looks, or swag, you got Whole foods money. 
At worst you get a Trashy Eastern European Woman. 

It also raises the question: if not Whole Foods, then what grocery store does he pick up women at?

Is it Aldi's? And if so, does he have to put a 25¢ deposit down first?

10 hours ago, Maxx said:

Fat girls.... Whole foods. Wtf whole foods yall going to. Ours are rich bougie white woman... Lmfao no fatties

Not all of the ugly girls are fat. You don't have to date the fat ones either. Skinny to average weight ugly girls are just fine. go get em. 

Whole Foods = White, Walmart = black, Target starbucks = Asian, 99 cents stores = latina,

34 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

Not all of the ugly girls are fat. You don't have to date the fat ones either. Skinny to average weight ugly girls are just fine. go get em. 

Whole Foods = White, Walmart = black, Target starbucks = Asian, 99 cents stores = latina,

Yeah i don't really care that much. It was a joke

2 hours ago, MillionX said:

ha, I knew this would be seen as "problematic" by the lefties out there like the TYT crew

This one post in the comment section was perfect, and is something I've been thinking for a while now with the unfortunate thing the modern American woman has become:

"why do women get triggered when any form of responsibility is required of them other than existing and giving birth"

They are allowed to have allll kinds of preferences and expectations in a mate; it's typically quite a long list, actually... but the first moment they hear a man talk about what kind of traits he wants a woman to have....even if it's just 1 simple thing.... all of a sudden that's a problem and he's a "misogynist".  Keep making fools of yourselves, ladies...it's always funny to watch.

This video is so funny because they seem to forget that Cam got the bag and he that if she was in the same room with him she'd be throwing herself at him.  Watch her video with Joe Rogan, she was ready to give up the guts.

Edited by J-ride
2 hours ago, Seth Vega said:

Anyone who settles for a modern woman is a beta cuck simpoid.

🤣🤣🤣

Here's a few articles for you on the topic of Alpha behavior, you beta cuck simpoid. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=Alpha.wolf.debunked&oq=Alpha.wolf.debunked&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i30j0i8i30.4811j0j7&client=ms-android-tmus-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Edited by RSG3

Oddly enough, there hasn't been much from TYT to laugh about lately... which is disappointing to me.  I always check out their latest vids on occasion JUST to see something ridiculous... they have been letting me down in that regard for quite some time now.  I suspect it may have just be a shift in direction from Cenk and any of the other suits running things over there to stay a bit more "reasonable" ....with the occasional personal attack against Trump any chance they get, of course.  Occasionally, there's still a few gems here and there like Ana getting all upset about men simply wanting a woman to be traditional and have some cooking skills for a change.

It really is a shame that this has become a sad rarity...at least from what I've seen.  So many of them just don't know basic shit like that....like they'd probably wouldn't even know how to boil some pasta or make toast.  Meanwhile, most reasonable men also realize that there are certain basic things expected of us if we want to have any sort of appeal as a potential mate....like it would look ridiculous for a fat, lazy bum who's been unemployed for the past year to wonder why no ladies will even talk to him.  There's pre-requisites to this shit... modern American women are the ones that tend to get all uppity about things, the moment anyone even suggests that there's some things/obligations they should be doing..... like spoiled children that are being asked to do some chores around the house for the first time in life.... always this absurd "I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO.." attitude.