Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Come on people. open your damn eyes, deep down you know how everything I've been saying makes sense.

Just think, why is Trump back (or never left) when he dropped the title to Biden? He lost, he is done already, so i don't get why their is such a cult towards him and going back as president. WThere isn't anyone else in the Republican party? There probably is, but they just don't draw shit like trump does. I bet you the left wants Trump back in because he boosts the ratings of the leftists media when they talk about him on their program. Don't you guys find it odd that after all this time, recorded footages of "reasonable people" at the attack on the capital is now being released?  This shit is all fake as fuck!

3 hours ago, Chadouken said:

And then I hope they go after Biden next.

Eh...I mean sure, go ahead, I would prefer they look at Lindsey Graham next, that dudes a slimeball, and Mitch McConnel to. 

They can look at Pelosi and her entire career of insider trading, and with that mind all the memebers of the TikTok panel who have stock in Meta while going after Tiktok, totally not a conflict of interest. 

10 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Eh...I mean sure, go ahead, I would prefer they look at Lindsey Graham next, that dudes a slimeball, and Mitch McConnel to. 

They can look at Pelosi and her entire career of insider trading, and with that mind all the memebers of the TikTok panel who have stock in Meta while going after Tiktok, totally not a conflict of interest. 

Burn it all to the ground!

31 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Burn it all to the ground!

Now your speaking my language. I pissed my brother off so much when I said all the rail workers should just quit. "But the country will grind to a hault!"

GOOD! Thats the whole fucking point. Burn it all down and start over, it's not working for anyone but a very extreme select few so fuck it, burn the whole thing down. Rebuild it. We did it once before we can do it again. 

Edited by RSG3
1 minute ago, RSG3 said:

Now your speaking my language. I pissed my brother off so much when I said all the rail workers should just quit. "But the country will grind to a hault!"

GOOD! Thats the whole fucking point. Burn it all down and start over, it's not working for anyone but a very extreme select few so fuck it, burn the whole thing down. Rebuikd it. We did it once before we can do it again. 

I mean it sucks that people gotta resort to this but sometimes you gotta let people know that its an option on the table.  If you never use an option then at some point the other person is going to think you'd never use it.  Kinda reminds me of fighting games and the wakeup game with Dp's.

19 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

I mean it sucks that people gotta resort to this but sometimes you gotta let people know that its an option on the table.  If you never use an option then at some point the other person is going to think you'd never use it.  Kinda reminds me of fighting games and the wakeup game with Dp's.

Yea man, sometimes you have to wakeup DP just to let them know you can. 

yeah, Jungle Love is another classic... there isn't a lot going on on; it's quite a simple song but I always loved it....I first heard it in a movie back then that I forgot.

Another supernatural creature I always thought would be a cool choice of what to be--- the skinwalker.  I was reminded of this recently by watching that show Skinwalker Ranch.  Imagine if the shapeshifting power extended to mythic creatures, like a griffin, a kraken or a dragon....or big kaiju like King Ghidorah; that would be too damn cool.

eh, it's a shame more people don't think about stuff like this.  

ha, that Fresh & Fit show used that "female delusion calculator" as a regular bit; I'm not sure if they still use it anymore though.  The girls from the "Simpcast" podcast did it one time as well to hilarious results of course.  I remember there's also a version of it for men as well.

Yep, here it is: https://realitycalc.com/ ----this one must be different; I remember one from months ago that had a few more questions/parameters.  Naturally this is a bit more interesting if there's more questions to narrow things down.  Taking this one I just noticed 18.7%.....so about 8.6 million in the U.S. meet the qualifications I just put in there.

*edited---I went back to make sure and exclude mothers; previous results said "any amount of children" and hell nah to that. 

Edited by MillionX

It's a shame Trump will never be held accountable for downplaying the COVID-19 pandemic which resulted in thousands of unnecessary deaths.

It should be viewed as some sort of "negligence" but I guess the legal system can't really quantify that. I'm sure "crooked Hilary" or "sleepy Joe" despite being seen as lame could have just followed Kenyan Obama Muslim measures in place to lessen the death toll.

It's also funny that despite ordering the vaccine to be produced and knowing the threat put his own allies at the time (Chris Christie) at risk. He arrived at one of the debates with Biden knowing he tested positive,yet still went on like nothing was wrong.

It's also funny that a gay guy, Latinos,and Jewish guy here are some of the staunchest defenders than some white guys in here. 

"Soros" and "thugs" rejoice!

3 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

It's also funny that a gay guy, Latinos,and Jewish guy here are some of the staunchest defenders than some white guys in here. 

"Soros" and "thugs" rejoice!

Hyperbole much? I wasn’t defending Trump per se, only pointing out the potential for disastrous consequences down the line because of how this is unfolding. Doing the right thing and the wise thing isn’t always the same thing unfortunately.

It’s already done anyway, so one can only hope for the best.

I’m not loyal to any party nor did I claim to be so not sure why you brought my sexuality into this by the way. It’s only a small part of who I am and doesn’t factor into all my political stances.

If you really want to arbitrarily judge my politics, my D&D alignment is Lawful Neutral on most days and Neutral Evil on others.

Edited by Daemos

sheeeit, though I grew up with that cartoony Hogan/Macho Man era of wrestling, the Attitude era was the real golden age....the entertainment value was in peak form in those days, with the ongoing feud of Austin vs. McMahon and the "Corporation", the rise of The Rock from some Nation of Domination dude to a major superstar on his own (he was best at being a bad guy, imo), Degeneration X, Mankind, the Godfather, and the shows being loaded with high quality TnA as well from Stacey Keibler, Trish, Torrie Wilson, Victoria... over in WCW there was the Nitro Girls, and ECW had a stellar lineup of fine ass girls as well; my #1 honey over there was Dawn Marie.... in that whole industry, Dawn Marie, Trish and Stacey were that holy trinity for me; the finest of all time by a longshot.  Yep I had some of the DVDs (like Divas Undressed) as well.

I had the music CDs with the most popular entrance themes as well; at least 2 WWE albums and 1 of the ECW cds....heh, I most likely still have them.  The main ECW theme is part of my regular exercise/workout playlist; a good track to get hyped on the way to the gym:

Edited by MillionX

THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RINGS OF POWER Lost Huge Percentage Of Viewers By Season 1 Finale

The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power may have attracted a record number of viewers for its premiere, but a new report reveals that the majority of them jumped ship by the time the finale arrived...

201494.jpg

The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power was meant to be Amazon Prime Video's Game of Thrones-beater, with the streamer spending enough for it to reportedly become the most expensive series ever made. 

The question is, was the investment worth it? 

When the prequel series debuted last September, it delivered Prime Video's biggest-ever debut in what Amazon Studios boss Jennifer Salke called "a very culturally defining moment" for the company. However, it appears The Rings of Power quickly lost a massive number of viewers as the season progressed.

According to The Hollywood Reporter (via SFFGazette.com), sources have told them that the show had only a 37% completion rate in the U.S. Overseas, only 45% of people finished the series, with 50% typically deemed an okay, but far from amazing, result. 

It's also noteworthy that The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power hasn't become a major awards contender, a stark contrast to HBO's House of the Dragon

Salke responds, "This desire to paint the show as anything less than a success — it’s not reflective of any conversation I’m having internally." The upcoming second season, currently in production, will have more dramatic story turns, she adds. "That’s a huge opportunity for us. The first season required a lot of setting up."

It seems all that "setting up" was a turn-off for many viewers, so whether they'll now be interested in returning for season 2 remains to be seen. 

Prime Video will also find itself with some unexpected competition in the form of Warner Bros. Last month, the studio announced plans to expand the franchise in theaters, suggesting we'll soon see two conflicting visions for Middle-earth on our screens. 

We're sure The Rings of Power is meant to be here for the long haul, but if season 2 doesn't perform well for the streamer, it could reach a premature end.

https://comicbookmovie.com/fantasy/lord-of-the-rings/the-lord-of-the-rings-the-rings-of-power-lost-huge-percentage-of-viewers-by-season-1-finale-a201494

Edited by AriesWarlock
31 minutes ago, J-ride said:

White people can cook, but not the British!  Worst food I had in Europe by far.

The fish & chips is legit pretty good, in a setting-the-bar terribly low kind of way.

16 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Why do you think their national dish is Tikka Masala?

I swear the British only set out to conquer the world once they found out how good everyone else was eating.

Edited by Reticently
15 minutes ago, Reticently said:

I had been seeing stuff about this in my feed but only glanced at it.  Most of this stuff is meh though.  Like yeah the guy pay for a lot of Thomas' stuff and as a Supreme Court Justice that is definitely sus but there isn't anything that points to him directly taking bribes which is what they're trying to allude to.    When they actually find something legit wake me up but for now this kind of is like "Supreme Court justices aren't allowed to have friends".

18 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

When they actually find something legit wake me up but for now this kind of is like "Supreme Court justices aren't allowed to have friends".

All of those several-times-a-year trips have a real world monetary value, and are required to be disclosed on his annual financial disclosures under law, which he apparently didn't.   And it isn't like a Supreme Court Justice would just whoopsie-doodle fuck that up because he couldn't understand the requirements.

I vaguely remember this game

...though I didn't get into much of the board games as a kid; wayyy back when I was little I remember playing Chutes & Ladders a few times.... and as odd as this sounds; we had a home version of Wheel of Fortune as well.  I never got into the super popular ones either like Monopoly, Life, etc....but this one looked cool since it sets the players up on an Indiana Jones kind of adventure scenario.