Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

29 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

This dude is a fucking idiot.  This dude definitely is not aware of what his actions could potentially do to others and the consequences if it was to go badly.  I had to turn it off half way cause it was making me mad.

At least he didn't pull the race card. As much of an asshat he is, I have to say this was a big relief. I was just bracing myself to hear "oh yeah, it's cuz i'm black huh?" to come out of his mouth eventually, but he didn't do that. He tried to justify his own actions. I wish more black people here in america were like him.

2 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

At least he didn't pull the race card. As much of an asshat he is, I have to say this was a big relief. I was just bracing myself to hear "oh yeah, it's cuz i'm black huh?" to come out of his mouth eventually, but he didn't do that. He tried to justify his own actions. I wish more black people here in america were like him.

WTF are you talking about Zata?! HE DID EXACTLY THAT DURING THE INTERVIEW!!!!

I am curious if he realizes there's not good chances he would survive doing that "walk into people's houses" shit in the U.S.... I'd imagine that's a yes, since we're known as a very "gun-friendly" country.  Pull a stunt like that here... especially the southern states and it's a good way to end up catching bullets with your chest.  

348422276_1213521262679508_1655066646412

In a surprising revelation during the 2023 Alien Day celebrations, Joshua Izzo, a key figure in expanding the Alien and Predator universe in the 2010s, unveiled details about a completed Alien vs Predator animated series. According to Izzo (via The Perfect Organism Podcast), Disney now possesses ten episodes of a fully developed Alien vs Predator anime series that he produced.

Despite being completed, mixed, and ready to be broadcast, the fate of the series remains uncertain, with Izzo himself unclear about the reasons for its non-release.

https://www.small-screen.co.uk/disney-alien-vs-predator-series/

55 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

In a surprising revelation during the 2023 Alien Day celebrations, Joshua Izzo, a key figure in expanding the Alien and Predator universe in the 2010s, unveiled details about a completed Alien vs Predator animated series. According to Izzo (via The Perfect Organism Podcast), Disney now possesses ten episodes of a fully developed Alien vs Predator anime series that he produced.

Despite being completed, mixed, and ready to be broadcast, the fate of the series remains uncertain, with Izzo himself unclear about the reasons for its non-release.

SEND THESE EXECUTIVES TO ARKHAM SO THAT THEY CAN JOIN THE JOKER GANG AND GET BEATEN UP BY BATMAN.

1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

I just want the final Prometheus sequel - Alien Awakening - before Ridley retires. The David story for better or worse should be finished.

16 hours ago, Chadouken said:

What the actual fuck, Target? Gay toddler clothes? How the fuck can anyone know if their toddler is gay? I'm certainly not ready to have that talk with my three-year-old.

Well you just aren't progressive enough.  My two year old son identifies as a dinosaur and I've already scheduled tyrannosaur confirming surgery to help his outside conform to his inside.

Edited by J-ride

Facebook Location Services Settlement: FREE Payment if You Qualify

Calling all readers who have had an active Facebook account and turned off Location Services between between January 30, 2015 and April 18, 2018! You may be entitled to get a payment from this Facebook Location Services Settlement if you are eligible! Simply complete the short form by August 11th to submit your claim.

This legal action claims that Meta wrongly deduced the whereabouts of Facebook users in the United States using their IP addresses, regardless of whether a user had disabled location services on their iOS or Android device for the Facebook app.

You'd get $25 if you qualify.

not sure wassup with twit link.

fuck it.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/25/target-loses-8b-in-week-since-boycott-calls-over-pride-collection/

link this instead. so yea these gowokegobroke boycotts are fascinating to watch. i wonder how these big corporate marketers dont see that drag queens and trannies just arent in fashion right now.

the north face company. they uh. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Csl3BZINw7v/

i will give the north face props for at least sticking to their guns and not removing the ig posts. most companies wouldve removed them by now. that said, theyre pretty much dooomed.

that said. i will be buying north face gear when prices plummet to bottom dollar.

Edited by VirginDefiler

I'd prefer companies just keep a fairly neutral stance on things and not going all in one some of these bizarre social trends that mostly only exist online.  How are they gonna go all in on the trans movement and not give a nod to furries?  The audacity!

Edit: The shitshow of the mainstream normies being exposed to furries would be SOOOO GOOOOOOD.

Edited by J-ride

Mainstream got exposed to furries 2 decades ago

I like how most of this shit truly boils down to a bunch of entitled fucks pissed off Target and BudLite and the like don't cator to them exclusivly anymore.  Even funnier when you see all the innapropriate baby onsies straight people put their kids in but the rainbow clothes are the real issue, right?

Daddys-Little-Squirt-Onesie.jpg

image_9a7af02d-e615-417e-9a25-1754827f0b

enhanced-11882-1392008259-22.jpg

Don't even get me started on how these fuckers adore children's beauty parents and shit. Whole ass clowns. 

Edited by RSG3

Kanye has given us such golden entertainment over the past year or so... my favorite moment recently was when he was on the Alex Jones show, dressed up like a secret Mortal Kombat character....for the entire interview segment.  Man, that was good stuff there.  It's a shame he seemed to calm down and isn't in the headlines lately for more crazy antics.  I need more of that.

7 hours ago, MillionX said:

Kanye has given us such golden entertainment over the past year or so... my favorite moment recently was when he was on the Alex Jones show, dressed up like a secret Mortal Kombat character....for the entire interview segment.  Man, that was good stuff there.  It's a shame he seemed to calm down and isn't in the headlines lately for more crazy antics.  I need more of that.

When you have Alex Jones going WTF...you know you've lost all your marbles.

Edited by Darc_Requiem