Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

4 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

Aliens are real.

200.gif

You used to put more work into this than that. Come on, man

Ooohhh, you edited while I was typing to add more. I knew you weren't no two-bit troll. No way, you put in the WORK. 

Proud of you 

Also @Dayaanwhatchu doing man, you know what's happening 

Edited by KingTubb
Just now, Dayaan said:

What do you consider an alien? I am an alien in the US, but I assume you mean extraterrestrial?

Yes, ETs. I've seen them myself. I've seen flying orbs of light in the sky that have written words. In the past these ETs were considered the shapeshifting gods and angels. 

1 minute ago, KingTubb said:

Also @Dayaanwhatchu doing man, you know what's happening 

Just trying to see what the man considers an alien...

Perfectly innocent here...

1 minute ago, Lord Vega said:

Yes, ETs. I've seen them myself. I've seen flying orbs of light in the sky that have written words. In the past these ETs were considered the shapeshifting gods and angels. 

If they're so holy bro please convince them to shapeshift your mom to something thinner hehe gottem.

9 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

Just trying to see what the man considers an alien...

Perfectly innocent here...

If they're so holy bro please convince them to shapeshift your mom to something thinner hehe gottem.

I'm not messing around here. Go do your research on the myths and religions. The ancients didn't write these stories for fun. They were recording history. The gods can manipulate matter down to electrons. They can manipulate your light. Since you are in college you likely know about the myths and religions. 

Edited by Lord Vega
8 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

I'm not messing around here. Go do your research on the myths and religions. The ancients didn't write these stories for fun. They were recording history. The gods can manipulate matter down to electrons. They can manipulate your light. Since you are in college you likely know about about the myths and religions. 

Interestingly, in Islam, your body parts will glow with light in the darkness during the end of days. These body parts are the ones you have washed in preparation for prayer during ablution throughout your life. Your own light is supposed to guide you in the darkness.

God is my homie so I'm down to engage in fisticuffs with him any time, but he's gotta chill with the electron manipulation. I don't want to become Electro, or even worse: leather!

Edited by Dayaan
13 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

Interestingly, in Islam, your body parts will glow with light in the darkness during the end of days. These body parts are the ones you have washed in preparation for prayer during ablution throughout your life. Your own light is supposed to guide you in the darkness.

God is my homie so I'm down to engage in fisticuffs with him any time, but he's gotta chill with the electron manipulation. I don't want to become Electro, or even worse: leather!

Yes, you must be pure to enter Heaven. End of Days is near some say. Yes, your light is what will guide you out of the darkness. As  you become more pure or lighter, you rise from the darkness of this realm.  What does ablution mean? 

Yeah, God can do whatever he wants. Anything and everything he can do. He can turn you into a pig if he wants to. 

Edited by Lord Vega
1 minute ago, iStu X said:

re family and social media: I don’t know most of my family due to not growing up around them. The ones I were on good terms with are dead. So. 🤷🏻

I had my mom on fb for a bit but quickly deleted her cause all she did was post bigoted shit. I ain’t about that. 

I was on good terms with my whole family until I realised that some of them were snitches, narcs, attention seekers and rape-inclined bigots. I would rather be in Pakistan than the US, but I can't even fucking go back there because of them. Cringe.

I deleted everyone! Now I block all family member and vet every follower since they will create alts to narc.

1 minute ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

The ethos element is sound, but I am not gonna act like it'll make me achieve Ultra Instinct

But... What If I eat a bible and gain the ability to levitate?? 

I had a friend in high school that would use the bible as rolling papers. I should check in on him, see if he's glowing or has super human strength or something 

2 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

Yes, you must be pure to enter Heaven. End of Days is near some say. Yes, your light is what will guide you out of the darkness. As  you become more pure or lighter, you rise from the darkness of this realm.  What does ablution mean? 

Yeah, God can do whatever he wants. Anything and everywhere he can do. He can turn you into a pig if he wants to. 

You don't need to be pure to enter Heaven. The Prophet though the end of days was near in his time, and that was over 1400 years ago. We still think it's near, but I hope I die before then.

Ablution is the special washing process you do before praying. You must be in a state of ablution before praying. Things that break ablution are sleeping, passing gas, masturbating, pissing and shitting, etc. Basically anything excretionary does that to you.

I doubt God will turn me into a pig. I'd throw hands.

1 minute ago, Dayaan said:

You don't need to be pure to enter Heaven. The Prophet though the end of days was near in his time, and that was over 1400 years ago. We still think it's near, but I hope I die before then.

Ablution is the special washing process you do before praying. You must be in a state of ablution before praying. Things that break ablution are sleeping, passing gas, masturbating, pissing and shitting, etc. Basically anything excretionary does that to you.

I doubt God will turn me into a pig. I'd throw hands.

You don't need to be pure just clean enough? Interesting. I guess total purity is for the highest heaven. I have a feeling the end of days is actually now and forwards into the future. 

Thanks for the information about ablution. I have actually wanted to read the Quran. It probably means I should read it. 

Just now, Dayaan said:

I was on good terms with my whole family until I realised that some of them were snitches, narcs, attention seekers and rape-inclined bigots. I would rather be in Pakistan than the US, but I can't even fucking go back there because of them. Cringe.

I deleted everyone! Now I block all family member and vet every follower since they will create alts to narc.

I was on good terms with my grandma on my moms side until my grandpa passed away when I was 20. Then the mask came off and I realized what an awful person she is. Same with my uncle. They’re both pieces of shit. 

There’s some family on my moms side that seems okay from what little I’ve been around them but not enough for me to want to establish any real relationship. 

I had a cousin on my dad side that was dope. My cousin Seth got me into almost everything I’m into now like comics, video games (especially fighters) and, wrestling. He unfortunately ended up passing away from a very aggressive form of skin cancer. 

1 minute ago, Lord Vega said:

You don't need to be pure just clean enough? Interesting. I guess total purity is for the highest heaven. I have a feeling the end of days is actually now and forwards into the future. 

No. To attain Heaven, your last action must be a good deed, and your good deeds must outweigh your evil ones.

In the darkness, supposedly, there will be a bridge to cross which will be thinner than a blade's edge for sinners and easy to cross for the heaven-bound. This will be easier given the light in the darkness that emanates from your body. That's basically it. People who fall off the bridge drop to Hell. 

There's more to it, and a lot of the stories seem contradicting at first, but you have to give more serious and intellectual thought about what is true and what isn't and it makes sense. There's symbolic stories, metaphorical and literal.

6 minutes ago, iStu X said:

My cousin Seth got me into almost everything I’m into now like comics, video games (especially fighters) and, wrestling. He unfortunately ended up passing away from a very aggressive form of skin cancer. 

I'm sorry to hear that. My own cousin is my age, but he taught me to repair and ride motorcycles, taught me how to do parkour (I'm not sure if that's grammatically correct) and climb mountains. I'll never be able to see him again because of the "people" that surround him. Because of them, Pakistan is no longer a home to me, and that sucks.

9 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

I'm sorry to hear that. Half of what's described, my family fall under this as well and was quick to put me out of their homes since they could no longer control me. I think that was the best thing that happened to me, because I needed to find myself, instead of living most of my life appeasing/emulating other family members for approval.  I still struggle with that when trying to make friends by earning their acceptance of me, but I need to work on surrounding myself with positive people.

8 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

This would be virtually impossible. You're talking about writing to a medium that can't be written to. You would also need to convert read disc players into writers. Unless we start sending nanomachines through Cat6 and up, your disc based media will be fine. 

For laughs. 

158914032_3907085802691997_2452024880814

Disc based media deteriorates of itself.

They'll win by proxy.

7 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

I'm sorry to hear that. Half of what's described, my family fall under this as well and was quick to put me out of their homes since they could no longer control me. I think that was the best thing that happened to me, because I needed to find myself, instead of living most of my life appeasing/emulating other family members for approval.  I still struggle with that when trying to make friends by earning their acceptance of me, but I need to work on surrounding myself with positive people.

Yeah you're never going to be happy with that mentality. If you're struggling to find people because you can't earn their acceptance, it's the same as trying to open up your opponent with overheads and lows. It'll work occasionally and is a long term thing. You'll be unhappy. You have to engage in stuff you enjoy and be communal about them, and people will gravitate to you. Choosing friends is ok, but I've found that especially in Western society where people feel obligated to be in a friend group, guys and girls both will throw themselves at each other so they aren't alone. It'll come... Don't worry.

I need to move out soon too. I don't know how much more of this noise I can take. These people don't shut up. Animals...

14 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

• the Japanese character is referred to as ‘a Japanese,’ 

Is this racist though? Characters in Guilty Gear refer to May and Anji as "a Japanese" because they're Japanese. If so, Guilty Gear confirmed racist against Japanese!😂 

I wish uppity white people would stop trying to "instruct" everyone on what's racist and what isn't and let non-whites speak for themselves. 

3 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Is this racist though? Characters in Guilty Gear refer to May and Anji as "a Japanese" because they're Japanese. If so, Guilty Gear confirmed racist against Japanese!😂 

I wish uppity white people would stop trying to "instruct" everyone on what's racist and what isn't and let non-whites speak for themselves. 

THANK YOU.

17 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I agree, but there is more nuance to this. 

Stuff like this is what's being talked about.

DXTc6kzU8AAEJZe.jpg

I am certainly OK with a publisher pulling the plug on printing that. 

3 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Maxx, did you ever have to deal with passengers this awful?

https://sfist.com/2021/03/09/awful-woman-coughs-on-uber-driver/

TL;DR - A woman (maskless) got in a car with her friends (who had masks; they're still awful). At some point there was an altercation and the woman coughed on the driver and tried to take his uber phone. Later the woman said she was doing only Lyft from now on and Lyft said "fuck that" and banned her permanently. Don't know if Uber banned her too.

Someone asked me a few pages back. No, no one's ever been this bad. But I mentioned I'd physically toss them out, not everyone's trained and equipped to do that. I can without leaving a mark on a person. If I get fired I'll be OK. Uber isn't the end of the world for me if I was fired. It's just the quickest to get money. 

1 hour ago, weneedhim said:

How do you know this?

2 seconds on Google. 

1 hour ago, weneedhim said:

. It made me realize how much we need real men to be posting here to save us for girlymen posts of the highest order

Look who talking, you want to accuse me of liking/ watching stuff I never heard of before hand. 

18 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

I agree, but there is more nuance to this. 

Stuff like this is what's being talked about.

DXTc6kzU8AAEJZe.jpg

I am certainly OK with a publisher pulling the plug on printing that. 

I don't think there's any nuance as to whether that pic you posted is racist or not. But the CNN bit Darq posted, the writers claimed that calling a character "a Japanese" was apparently racist which is ridiculous and sounds like white people reaching, especially in light of the fact that Japanese produced media refers to Japanese characters that way. 

So again, I wish uppity goodwhites would stop being offended on behalf of other people. 

Edited by DoctaMario

My only issue with the Dr Suess thing really is that there wasn't any need to announce they where gonna stop printing his least popular and rather rare books that most people don't buy or read anyway. Just stop printing them. There was no need to make some big announcement to distract the nation from what the Fed Gov is doing while we all cry about some old ass books most people didn't know existed in the first place. 

The virtue signalling impressing me none. 

Edited by RSG3
13 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

So again, I wish uppity goodwhites would stop being offended on behalf of other people. 

I agree. Yet again, I posted the pic because the bit that CNN did left out the messy parts (probably to drum up a more tame response). There are a few others that are far beyond the "Japanese" example. 

7 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

My only issue with the Dr Suess thing really is that there wasn't any need to announce they where gonna stop printing his least popular and rather rare books that most people don't buy or read anyway. Just stop printing them. There was no need to make some big announcement to distract the nation from what the Fed Gov is doing while we all cry about some old ass books most people didn't know existed in the first place. 

I agree, but they did that because someone would have asked a question on some reasonably obscure book being out of print and Wacky Woohoo Pizza Guy's YT Channel would have had a 5 hour rant about it. 

9 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

I've got a few Seuss collections and none of those books are in them. Mulberry street was a good one, I'm sure they could scrub those pics out, but I don't know anything about the others. 

1 hour ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

This is exactly my point. The ethos element is sound, but I am not gonna act like it'll make me achieve Ultra Instinct

Yeah, it won't. I guess I put two subjects together without enough context and details. I just put them together without explanation. 

Edited by Lord Vega