Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

A touchy subject, but I've always was a little uncomfortable to this day with doctors during a physical. At 15 years old, I remember two female doctors were indecent with me repeatedly, but it did help me discover part of my sexuality, not knowing who I was prior. I guess it's just the memories. 

I think those who have those feelings, I don't believe that they are irredeemable, but misunderstood in the sense that they need their situation to be managed by a professional to avoid doing serious time. 

Hypersexuality and prostitution was something that I was ashamed of at one point in my life, but it was due to being raised old school. Casting aside traditionalism has it's advantages. 

It's been several months since I've had my feel with someone on the matter. I think it's time to step out of solitude and have friends with benefits, possibly a partner who I can relate to. I wish I wasn't so dependent on the company of others, but sexual pleasure is very consuming and what helps me get through that day. 

49 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

A touchy subject, but I've always was a little uncomfortable to this day with doctors during a physical. At 15 years old, I remember two female doctors were indecent with me repeatedly, but it did help me discover part of my sexuality, not knowing who I was prior. I guess it's just the memories. 

I think those who have those feelings, I don't believe that they are irredeemable, but misunderstood in the sense that they need their situation to be managed by a professional to avoid doing serious time. 

Hypersexuality and prostitution was something that I was ashamed of at one point in my life, but it was due to being raised old school. Casting aside traditionalism has it's advantages. 

It's been several months since I've had my feel with someone on the matter. I think it's time to step out of solitude and have friends with benefits, possibly a partner who I can relate to. I wish I wasn't so dependent on the company of others, but sexual pleasure is very consuming and what helps me get through that day. 

I've had the opposite experience, but I can understand where you're coming from. Until recently I was not a great student, and I preferred to party a lot with people that I had no business being around. Anything sexual was strictly consensual, and I believe that till this day, but I didn't enjoy it. I guess I just wanted to try many things. Same goes for drugs and smoking and whatnot. I've done a lot of it and kept experimenting, and I just... Don't care for any of it. I know I'm hetero or whatever, but I've never actually been attracted to a person, and I'm still looking for ways to feel that way. Guess it comes with the age...

Still, I don't find myself getting attached or anything, nor do I ever feel sexually driven at all.

I guess what I'm saying is that I know who I am better today than yesterday or the day before, like you, and I want to take steps to act on it in the future too. I'm not in a position to comment on what happened to you, but I will say that I haven't been immune to stuff like that outside of parties. If you look back at it negatively, then I'm with you. If you look back on it positively, then I'm with you on that too.

I've moved on, and I hope you do to. Look ahead at your plans with your head held high. What the fuck else can we do, eh?

7 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

I've had the opposite experience, but I can understand where you're coming from. Until recently I was not a great student, and I preferred to party a lot with people that I had no business being around. Anything sexual was strictly consensual, and I believe that till this day, but I didn't enjoy it. I guess I just wanted to try many things. Same goes for drugs and smoking and whatnot. I've done a lot of it and kept experimenting, and I just... Don't care for any of it. I know I'm hetero or whatever, but I've never actually been attracted to a person, and I'm still looking for ways to feel that way. Guess it comes with the age...

Still, I don't find myself getting attached or anything, nor do I ever feel sexually driven at all.

I guess what I'm saying is that I know who I am better today than yesterday or the day before, like you, and I want to take steps to act on it in the future too. I'm not in a position to comment on what happened to you, but I will say that I haven't been immune to stuff like that outside of parties. If you look back at it negatively, then I'm with you. If you look back on it positively, then I'm with you on that too.

I've moved on, and I hope you do to. Look ahead at your plans with your head held high. What the fuck else can we do, eh?

You know, I think it's better to get that stuff out of your system while you're younger. If you get married and feel like you didn't bang enough people or do enough drugs, etc then I think that can lead to problems in the relationship in some ways, but if you're over it, then it's a lot easier to move on with your life and be ready for the next chapter. 

I've always had supernatural charm, but I never took advantage of it until recently. Women are highly attracted to me because of that. They would actually lose control of themselves in my presence due to my energy. I wasted my magical charm, but I'm going to use it now.

That hook up I tried to get with didn't go through. She required a Bookdate to verity me, but for some fucking reason my cards were declined over and over, so we never got to fuck! Ha ha ha! It was so frustrating. She was so hot, too. She was 5 foot 10, slender, pale skin, and black hair. She looked like a vampire. Oh well. I'll find someone else.

Eh, I'm just going ask out random girls that show any type of interest. A lot of them are interested anyway since I am like a magnet to them. 

Edited by Lord Vega
Just now, RSG3 said:

Ah well that can depend for sure. I have some bad edibles and some good ones. I prefer smoke tho honestly. 

I do believe it's entirely subjective. Just felt like sharing my perspective may be something you found interesting. I'm never going to discourage you from trying new things!

Except toaster baths... They told me it'd be warm... and now I'm typing in my astral form. @Lord Vegahow do I get back?

28 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

I do believe it's entirely subjective. Just felt like sharing my perspective may be something you found interesting. I'm never going to discourage you from trying new things!

Except toaster baths... They told me it'd be warm... and now I'm typing in my astral form. @Lord Vegahow do I get back?

Are you serious? Are you really astral projecting? I know you joke with me, but I will take you seriously. Try saying the same of God. That might work.  

Edit: Ask God to bring your astral body back to your physical body. 

I've only astral projected once and it was not on purpose. It was really fun. 

Edited by Lord Vega
39 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Aww shit. How would one do this? Asking for a friend 👀

I don't know how to do it on command. I've tried to, but it didn't work for me. When I did it accidently, I ended up having sex with a late 90s early 2000s KPop star that I was in love with. Her name is Lee Jung Hyun. We are actually about the same age now. Ha ha ha!

There are guides on YouTube in learning how to do it. 

You can also meet people in dreams via a lucid dream. 

Edited by Lord Vega

I don't just in general, but my SO after a period does usually. Once 3-5 months hit your SO usually opens up about who they are more, then after a year it is like "So this is the real me" territory.

I am old and broken so I am just who I am from the beginning now, don't have the effort to lie.

I’ve had edible brownies twice and they sucked ass. Did absolutely nothing to me. 

out of the 4 times I’ve had edibles this is the first time I felt genuinely high. Felt fine I guess? I just vibed and played bravely default II all day. 

it’s definitely something I won’t do regularly because cost ($35 for 10 gummies) but I can definitely see me doing it semi-regularly 

Edited by iStu X

I'm so glad I don't play this game Competitvely because... What in the fuck. It's one thing to have a game that is accidentally like a broken mahvel game... It's another to purposely program a character to be broken. The fact the devs giggled like school girls during the demo tells me their is so much more broken shit to this character. 

Edited by Maxx
2 hours ago, Maxx said:

I'm so glad I don't play this game Competitvely because... What in the fuck. It's one thing to have a game that is accidentally like a broken mahvel game... It's another to purposely program a character to be broken. The fact the devs giggled like school girls during the demo tells me their is so much more broken shit to this character. 

I wonder if it's actually like that.... Does he have a powerup move or something?

If it's actually like that then he banned for sure. It's not even slow and avoidable like 16's instant kill. Nor does it hurt him.

Something tells me it's not actually like that.

2 hours ago, Scanman said:

I hope it is. I said in the SFV thread that that game is at the end of its life, the netcode isn't good enough to support a legit online tournament or league, and in person events aren't coming back before this game gets dropped for DBFZ2 or whatever bamco wants to finance next.

Is it shitty to the people who do take this game seriously? Yeah, but the optics as far as Esports and whatever aren't going to be that bad, so Bamco doesn't care.

I wanna watch the world burn. I have a feeling ASW and Bamco are butting heads so ASW is going all in on making this game stupid 

Edited by KingTubb
3 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Every time an outsider comes on our boat they have a bad habit of NOT washing their hands after using the restroom

We have a visiting scholar in my department that I think might be a stone cold idiot outside of academia. I see the guy walking around without a mask half the time and confirmed does not wash his hands after he goes to the bathroom. 

Bunch of the maintenance dudes also only wash their hands BEFORE they go to the bathroom. 

Edited by KingTubb
2 hours ago, Scanman said:

I wonder if it's actually like that.... Does he have a powerup move or something?

If it's actually like that then he banned for sure. It's not even slow and avoidable like 16's instant kill. Nor does it hurt him.

The clip is slightly taken out of context.  SS4 Gogeta has a mechanic where he can power up his supers up to level 7.   Once he reaches level 7 then he has access to the delete button.  From what I understand, if he uses any of his supers before he gets to level 7 it resets and he has to build it again.  It's still crazy though because it's already been found that he has a combo route that will allow him to reach Level 7 in said combo. 

10 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

We have a visiting scholar in my department that I think might be a stone cold idiot outside of academia. I see the guy walking around without a mask half the time and confirmed does not wash his hands after he goes to the bathroom. 

Bunch of the maintenance dudes also only wash their hands BEFORE they go to the bathroom. 

Honestly, even before the virus you should've been washing your hands, but to continue to not do so after is just some trifling shit. They should give folks write ups for this sort of thing on the job 🤮

What kind of scumbag doesn't wash after going to the bathroom?

Fuck's sake.

If there's no one around, I leave it hanging out, walk to the sink, and wash the tip even.

Screw smelling like piss, no matter how little.

Shakes ain't getting it clean.

5 hours ago, Maxx said:

It is the Borderlands 3 method of getting you to buy DLC.

New OP shit.

$$$$

Nerf OP shit.

Rinse.

Repeat.

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

The clip is slightly taken out of context.  SS4 Gogeta has a mechanic where he can power up his supers up to level 7.   Once he reaches level 7 then he has access to the delete button.  From what I understand, if he uses any of his supers before he gets to level 7 it resets and he has to build it again.  It's still crazy though because it's already been found that he has a combo route that will allow him to reach Level 7 in said combo. 

I knew it would be something like this. But if he can get to level 7 in one combo that is a problem.

hmm... nice to see that youtube is apparently trying to make the site generally less fun yet again.  Lately, I keep seeing some comments in the live chat seemingly auto-deleted, even though I know for a goddamn fact I didn't say anything too far out of line.  The people that run that site are the kind of people most would like to watch just get beat up for a few hours, back in the good ol' high school days.  Y'know, the pansy ass sissies that would get sucker-punched and shoved into a locker while others look over and think to themselves "...oh yeah...THAT guy...he's a loser, wimp ass piece of shit and deserves it, tbh."