Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Something is happening in Utah, four reported deaths  😔

SALT LAKE CITY (KUTV) — During a KUTV investigation into COVID-19 vaccine side effects and where to report them, we found four reported deaths, filed by Utah families and their caregivers to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Reporting System.

One case stood out, a 39-year-old single mom from Ogden who died four days after her second dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. Her family, who is now waiting on an autopsy, held a celebration of life for her this past weekend.

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/coronavirus/utah-woman-39-dies-4-days-after-2nd-does-of-covid-19-vaccine-autopsy-ordered

To die so young. That gives me pause and being close to 40, I was interested in take the vaccine. Though one the cashiers I know at 40 said that when she took the shot, she felt like she was dying and will never take another one. The complexity of everyone's cases from being infected and the vaccine's side effects were always very concerning. 

The experimental C19 vaccine will manipulate your DNA and since it's experimental we don't even know what will happen in the long run after you after take it. Who knows, it might mutate you or give you cancer months or years later. 

I really don't believe in vaccines. I believe we have been fooled into believing that we need them by liars. There are actually poisonous heavy metals and aborted baby parts in the flu vaccines. 

Edited by Lord Vega

Are you guys implying that I must take them to be intelligent? I must take them to belong to the crowd and to be accepted? I don't give shit about being accepted. You mock someone who is simply not following the norm? It's not cool to not take it? I have to take it to be cool? Hmph. Oh, look, he's not doing what he's told by the government, he must crazy, stupid, and uncool. 

We will see what the long term side effects are to the Mark of the Beast. This dimension is basically run by the Devil or Demiurge and it's built on lies. This is Hell. Wake the fuck up. Study the gnostic text and the various religions and mysteries and you will realize that. This is the world of darkness, ignorance, lies, and stupidity.  

Edited by Lord Vega
7 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

Are you guys implying that I must take them to be intelligent? I must take them to belong to the crowd and be accepted? I don't give shit about being accepted. You mock someone who is simply not following the norm? It's not cool to not take it? I have to take it to be cool?

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

This dimension is basically run by the Devil and it's built on lies. 

This ain't DBZ on Toonami sir. 

Good Lord. I've gotten what Lantis was asking over a week ago about me having an alternative account name to B-Tier. It had me confused at the time. Since it was brought up again, that's pretty vague to call me. Yes, I acknowledge that I'm not the average person, which everyone has told me that for most of the majority from my life. How would you define normal? It fundamentally lost all it's meaning to me.

9 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

Good Lord. I've gotten what Lantis was asking over a week ago about me having an alternative account name to B-Tier. It had me confused at the time. Since it was brought up again, that's pretty vague to call me. Yes, I acknowledge that I'm not the average person, which everyone has told me that for most of the majority from my life. How would you define normal? It fundamentally lost all it's meaning to me.

TBH it's not necessarily a BAD thing. Philosophical discussions are always welcomed, just as long as you don't go all in with the loony stuff and not be a prick about your beliefs.

3 hours ago, Maxx said:

I fucked up. I crossed the universe. I broke a blood oath and didn't realize it. I crossed a witch and she cursed me... That's the only explanation I have went I can't find my headphones before pt

😭

Boy this is gonna suck

1:  I'm glad I workout at home where I can blast music with or without headphones and

2: I'm glad I stick to the big oldschool headphones that plug into the player.  I never lose these big bads.

....................I am interested in the witch thing.  I swear.  Listening to your stories makes me want to be an Uber driver now.

6 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

1:  I'm glad I workout at home where I can blast music with or without headphones and

2: I'm glad I stick to the big oldschool headphones that plug into the player.  I never lose these big bads.

....................I am interested in the witch thing.  I swear.  Listening to your stories makes me want to be an Uber driver now.

😂 Don't be an Uber driver if you can help it. I'm just trying to cut these credit card bills down and then I'm fucking out 😂

Like it's an OK job but the wear and tear on a car is huge. I rent through a Uber program with hertz but it's pricey. But because I drive full time atm I can afford it. 

Also they don't take taxes out so that's like a pain to get used to 

Edited by Maxx

Y'know, I still enjoy playing my songs on "shuffle"/random when working out, though I do have a dedicated playlist I called "Training Montage"... early this morning "Go For It!" from Rocky V popped up... that Rocky music is one hell of a work-out jam session... it keeps you going that much more.  The Killer Instinct T.J. Combo themes are in the mix for me as well.... golden.

I don't have a lot of fancy gear for it though, unfortunately... I have 2 dumbbells and some boxing gloves; still checking around for the right weight bag to punch around.  I also fortunately have enough room in my place to run around, so I don't really need to spend on a treadmill. (heh, cheapskate tactics)

Edited by MillionX
18 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Y'know, I still enjoy playing my songs on "shuffle"/random when working out, though I do have a dedicated playlist I called "Training Montage"... early this morning "Go For It!" from Rocky V popped up... that Rocky music is one hell of a work-out jam session... it keeps you going that much more.  The Killer Instinct T.J. Combo themes are in the mix for me as well.... golden.

This on there?

21 minutes ago, MillionX said:

I don't have a lot of fancy gear for it though, unfortunately... I have 2 dumbbells and some boxing gloves; still checking around for the right weight bag to punch around.  I also fortunately have enough room in my place to run around, so I don't really need to spend on a treadmill. (heh, cheapskate tactics)

Pre-COVID, a place was selling used gym weights for cheap. I nabbed 10 - 60lbs at around $0.75 per lb over the course of a couple months.

Now, you are barely lucky to go to that place and get them for $1.50 due to supply and demand. 

31 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

So who are Emptyeyes and Faltimar? 

Were they on srk1 or new peeps?

Well, I believe in honesty in the introduction topic, which I'm basically an open book on the internet, because I have nothing to hide in my life. I'm sorry if you're skeptical of it. I don't have much of a recollection from my username in the year 2004, because I was mostly a lurker. 

Edited by Emptyeyes
32 minutes ago, MillionX said:

My teacher made me make a Spotify playlist for John Gardner's Grendel, so I just took songs from games I'm currently playing and she loved it. Here it is:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0N942c3o03LBgJsVyndztq?si=ajfgAkTpRc6Ir28fm5n_2w&utm_source=copy-link

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

😂 Don't be an Uber driver if you can help it. I'm just trying to cut these credit card bills down and then I'm fucking out 😂

Like it's an OK job but the wear and tear on a car is huge. I rent through a Uber program with hertz but it's pricey. But because I drive full time atm I can afford it. 

Also they don't take taxes out so that's like a pain to get used to 

But our Netflix show...... 😔  without actual stories it'll go down the tubes like the last season of Boondocks 😭

Edited by Darc_Requiem
15 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

But our Netflix show...... 😔  without actual stories it'll go down the tubes like the last season of Boondocks 😭

Nah.

The First and Second Seasons of The Boondocks were the only good ones.

And they were fantastic.

2 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

"Down the tubes like the last season of the Boondocks" means the last season was terrible. For me to think the show fell off means I had to like it in the first place.

I thought they made more than 3.

I loved the first 2, but thought the 3rd kind of sucked, to put it kindly.

I was operating under the impression there were at least 4, and that one didn't need to get to the last season for it to hit the fan like a White Woman hitting 30.

3 hours ago, Emptyeyes said:

I would define normal as something that is common. That's all. 

3 hours ago, Lantis said:

I am fully convinced that not even a Super Soldier-esque drug would be able to do that

Yes, you think I'm stupid or you are just joking, but my level of consciousness is likely higher than yours. I did not say that to just put you down, but to simply make a statement of your intelligence and my intelligence. It's just an observation. You are putting my intelligence in question because you felt insulted by me. You are not smart enough to understand what I am saying therefore it looks like gibberish, but you might not be intelligent enough to realize you are actually less intelligent than myself. 

I think having ulcer complications have changed me for the better from abusing alcohol. It's like that my body and mind is exhausted and indifferent from the temptation of using, which I see it as a hard reset that I would like to remain permanently. 

What do people think about sex and race specific months and a sexual orientation based one? It's not my thing, but addressing and moderately depleting the issues that minorities have faced in the past especially is basic human progress. It think that loving yourself based on your walk of life that you are assign with is ok and no one should feel a majority or minority guilt. I just don't care for pride and while human's can be arrogant by nature, a little modesty and compassion can go a long way.

6 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

I think having ulcer complications have changed me for the better from abusing alcohol. It's like that my body and mind is exhausted and indifferent from the temptation of using, which I see it as a hard reset that I would like to remain permanently. 

What do people think about sex and race specific months and a sexual orientation based one? It's not my thing, but addressing and moderately depleting the issues that minorities have faced in the past especially is basic human progress. It think that loving yourself based on your walk of life that you are assign with is ok and no one should feel a majority or minority guilt. I just don't care for pride and while human's can be arrogant by nature, a little modesty and compassion can go a long way.

Now I feel like an asshole after I read the last sentence.