Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

3 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

which is none unless you align with the majority in your area and the majority don't always make smart decisions.

Good point, but you also have the power to campaign, talk to, and convince the majority to change their minds. 

And you can always run yourself.

And even past voting, you can go to the school board meeting and talk to them face to face. They're public servants after all. 

3 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

We really over play the power of a single vote in this country 

I guess, but everyone who is able should still vote

Edited by KingTubb
4 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

1. Mind your own business

2. It's how I play the game 

3. Mind your own business 

I do not mean to sound like I am being a jerk, I truly do not.

But this is a forum.

It is basically tourney Smash, except there are dozens of players at once, less bullshit rules, Items are on, and it is an actual fighting game.

Edited by JHDK
12 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Holy fucking shit, man.

I just fucking ate, man.

A fucking deep dish chicken and extra cheese, lite extra sauce, man.

That feels like a whole lot of rape, man.

Like, retroactive molestation at a family reunion, man.

My inner child hates, you, man.

The environmentalist in me wants to expedite the burning down of the Amazon just to kill off all the toucans, now, man.

Fuck, man.

HANSON, man.

Edited by JHDK
5 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Sorry for the acid reflux.

Nah, no acid reflux.

I only eat quality family-owned joint pizza.

By my very soul feels like Shang Tsung tried to pull off his own version of one of the newer MK fatalities on me. That's a spiritual ERMAC Fatality.

Like, upon seeing that, the soul checks out willingly.

Edited by JHDK
43 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

I love Cisco. Dude's fucking hilarious. I'll never forget when he claimed he jerked off to the Hanson brothers because he thought they were girls 🤣

Yep same here. The feeding suspect chicks broccoli and smelling their farts to make sure they were who they said they were was just one of the many Cisco joints that cracked me up. And it seemed like in some way, him being back at SRK DID have some effect on it not going away. Whether that's good or bad is up to you, but count me among the pro-Cisco folks.

On 3/5/2021 at 2:37 PM, TheInfernoman said:

That abominable doesn't excuse pineapple on pizza bruv. Pineapple on pizza is still wack!

we must put aside our differences over pineapple on pizza to address the true enemy.  fruit loops on pizza is an evil this world cannot afford to suffer.

Edited by Deadly_Raver
11 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

This barbarian beetle throws his enemies to their death, beds the princess, and then throws her off her castle when he's done with her. Kinda metal in its own way 🤘

Lmfao looks like tucan Sam but split in the middle. The comment section is wild 😂 

Edited by Maxx

So I got my phone replaced because the battery decided it wanted to be a ticking time bomb and expand. So I'm synching the new phone up and running o my Bluetooth speaker and this fuckin speaker apparently wanted permission to my call history and contacts. What in the fuckin name of skynet does it need that for? 😂

1 hour ago, JHDK said:

We're the Hanson boys even legal back then?

Right? I think they might have been teenagers, but I don't know for sure and I'm definitely not going to check and open up that can of worms lol.

I'm going to assume dude was just shitposting, cause that fucking killed me when I read it.

13 minutes ago, Maxx said:

So I got my phone replaced because the battery decided it wanted to be a ticking time bomb and expand. So I'm synching the new phone up and running o my Bluetooth speaker and this fuckin speaker apparently wanted permission to my call history and contacts. What in the fuckin name of skynet does it need that for? 😂

Does the speaker have a little screen on it or something? I've noticed a lot of devices do that when you connect for call audio. I don't know if it's a voice activation thing or what but I usually say no.

24 minutes ago, Maxx said:

If that speaker has Alexa support or something it may need it to make calls and whatnot.

22 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Does the speaker have a little screen on it or something? I've noticed a lot of devices do that when you connect for call audio. I don't know if it's a voice activation thing or what but I usually say no.

No it's literally just a small speaker. No extra shit on it. It can link to other bose speakers so It can do surround sound but that's as advanced as it gets. 

Edited by Maxx
4 hours ago, Maxx said:

toss it.  That phone is a snitch.

2 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

...so I wonder not if but when I will get a call soon...

of course keep in mind that this mean they CAN reopen but obviously there's going to be weeks of mass scheduling, new training, re-training, etc...I happen to be a trainer so I wonder if I will be first to come back...

aw man.  No more Mario Cart streams?  Seriously though, I hope they get you back quickly.  I know I've wished a thousand deadly fates upon the head of the rat, but I have no hatred for the workers.

EDIT:  "Reopening on April 1st"?  

Edited by Deadly_Raver
On 3/4/2021 at 6:42 PM, Maxx said:

Dawg 😂😂😂 I open this app up and this women chose pussy violence 

spacer.png

*RING RING Cock Alert! I know you are trying to show off and gloat, but chances are you are going to find out that it's bigger than yours. 

You know what you do. Sched to go over her house ASAP, and when you are there leave skid marks in her toilet bowl.  Then return the next day with a UV light. If the skid mark is cleaned out, use your UV light to see if there is piss. If there is, it's a dude.

Most men understand this, but one of the funnest things about using toilets in public restrooms is shooting out the skid marks with your piss. It shows our dexterity, our strength, and the range we are capable of. If she really is a girl, how did she do that? Answer is, she is not. 

Edited by weneedhim
Just now, TheInfernoman said:

I'm offended you call  me traitorous! I would have had to had lured peeps into believing I was cool with fruit on a Americanized ver of an Italian dish! 🙃 NOPE! 

That's right Americanized, that means Pineapple is perfectly ok.  Sweet and Savory is as American as it gets. 

Rebel scum.

Edited by RSG3

Watching this Netflix docu series about samurai era of Japan is wild. They have a hostage system for alliances. Where when they form an alliance with other samurai they would trade hostages, so if one of them crossed the other they would kill the hostage. The one example they gave was one warlords mom vs another warlords second son(his first was ordered to kill himself because his mom did shenanigans) 

Greedfall is an okay game, but I wish it was better than it is. I finished the prologue and landed on New Selenes, and maybe it will just get a lot better, but I'm kind of thinking this game is what it is. It's not going to be great, it's going to be just extremely mediocre.

I have a feeling I will just avoid Spider releases from now on. Technomancer was decidedly average too. I don't think this dev studio has what it takes to do anything better, it's this weird by the numbers style where it's not going to be offensively bad but also just can't be good, like you gotta take some risks to actually have a chance at being really good, but they make sure to avoid those risks. Like they're making a game to pass a class with a B.

Just wanted to report back to you all. Symptoms have since subsided. Normally with any "illness", I get one last burnout fever for a couple minutes and then I literally feel normal. Same happened here, got stupid hot (sweating like I was in the middle of a 10K). Like I said, this is honestly normal for me, so I wasn't surprised. The kicker was a headache that lingered throughout the day. I watched Tenet this evening and just took it easy. I'm at pretty much good now. 

Sidenote - I really don't understand why people think that movie requires a rewatch. It's possibly Nolan's most straight-forward movie. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
9 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Just wanted to report back to you all. Symptoms have since subsided. Normally with any "illness", I get one last burnout fever for a couple minutes and then I literally feel normal. Same happened here, got stupid hot (sweating like I was in the middle of a 10K). Like I said, this is honestly normal for me, so I wasn't surprised. The kicker was a headache that lingered throughout the day. I watched Tenet this evening and just took it easy. I'm at pretty much good now. 

Sidenote - I really don't understand why people think that movie requires a rewatch. It's possibly Nolan's most straight-forward movie. 

Tenet is time cop on acid. It's pretty easy to understand people just wanna be difficult. He literally took every complaint people had for inception and hand walked you to the answer in tenet. 

2 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Tenet is time cop on acid. It's pretty easy to understand people just wanna be difficult. He literally took every complaint people had for inception and hand walked you to the answer in tenet. 

I remember reading takes on this movie saying that Tenet was something you had to watch twice. 

Me:

giphy.gif

The exposition walks you through the entire concept of what the movie is about. He puts clues that set up all of the moments throughout. I pretty much "got it" half way through, but the journey was still great. I shed a "man-tear" at the end when the characters talk about "the end" and it closes the loop. The movie's biggest flaw IMO is the amount of exposition. Otherwise, this is another solid work from Nolan.