Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

The two weird ass skills I have are in ambi with fighting games. I can play either side. Also I absolutely have no problems playing stick or pad, I'm just way more comfortable with a pad. 

I mean, I can too, but I prefer to play P1 side. I just have a hard time with certain customs in cvs2. Everything else is fine 

Edited by iStu X
35 minutes ago, JHDK said:

Never said it wasn't.

Was simply offering y'all direct input from the horse's mouth.

For the record I was referring to Preppy as being full of shit 
Crap he pulled off in the past, I would not trust with anything. 

Preppy is a narcissistic ego maniac  

1 minute ago, DarkSakul said:

For the record I was referring to Preppy as being full of shit 
Crap he pulled off in the past, I would not trust with anything. 

Preppy is a narcissistic ego maniac  

This is certainly possible.

From what I both gleaned, and directly observed, it was most definitely a two way street they were inexplicably racing down a collision path on.

2 hours ago, DarkSakul said:

I call BS on that 

Shut up you girlyman.

That site was about to shut down because Preppy made the mistake of banning it's Greatest Poster for 3 years. 3 YEARS. HE returned During the last week of that site, and in just 2 days after, that site announced that it was still going to remain. HE is the reason why you are there.

You go around whining about how Cesar Millan is violent, what new shit black pink released, and how inspired you are watching Marie Kondo's show instead of fantasizing hot sex with her like a real man would, and you have the audacity to mouth off about the Greatest Poster as if you have a name that anyone knows? 

Edited by weneedhim

haha that person put all that thought into that article...meanwhile, I just got the game because it lets me roleplay as a vamp doing awesome vampire shit...and we don't get that often enough in videogames.  Most who bought the game probably didn't look much deeper into it than that.  It does seem like the writing had an apparent ideological slant, but it was subtle enough that it didn't interfere with my enjoyment of the game, fortunately. (*unlike the CW shows or some of those Borderlands writers; they have all the subtlety of a cluster of live grenades going off... heh, tasty random cheap shot there..)  Vampyr has almost everything I want in a proper vampire game. (*the exceptions; no ghouled servants, sadly...and you can't turn anyone you want, only certain people....and as with any game I would prefer more character customization.)

Edited by MillionX
15 minutes ago, MillionX said:

haha that person put all that thought into that article...meanwhile, I just got the game because it lets me roleplay as a vamp doing awesome vampire shit...and we don't get that often enough in videogames.  Most who bought the game probably didn't look much deeper into it than that.  It does seem like the writing had an apparent ideological slant, but it was subtle enough that it didn't interfere with my enjoyment of the game, fortunately. (*unlike the CW shows or some of those Borderlands writers; they have all the subtlety of a cluster of live grenades going off... heh, tasty random cheap shot there..)  Vampyr has almost everything I want in a proper vampire game. (*the exceptions; no ghouled servants, sadly...and you can't turn anyone you want, only certain people....and as with any game I would prefer more character customization.)

I think the writers of Vampyr did a really excellent job, there was never anything there that seemed forced or like it was there to appeal to wokes, and they did a great job of letting most interesting aspects of each other characters shine through rather than focus on mundane things about them.

Articles like this are why I always have a problem taking people who write about current art/music/games etc in an academic way. 9/10 they end up overanalyzing and making the piece about something it probably wasn't supposed to be about through their own conjecture and because they want people to think they're smart. 

5 hours ago, weneedhim said:

You go around whining about how Cesar Millan is violent, what new shit black pink released, and how inspired you are watching Marie Kondo's show instead of fantasizing hot sex with her like a real man would, and you have the audacity to mouth off about the Greatest Poster as if you have a name that anyone knows? 

I got no idea what any if this means. 

5 hours ago, weneedhim said:

That site was about to shut down because Preppy made the mistake of banning it's Greatest Poster for 3 years. 3 YEARS

I guess you were not the greatest if you got banned. But continue to be a cuckold. 

I have an engineering class baking cookies in my area for a project today and these kids are idiots. One group definitely forgot flour, and another group is literally using a teaspoon to portion out the cookies before they put them in the oven. 

I told them that those things would burn in 3 minutes and need to between size of a pingpong ball and golf ball, they didn't believe me. Ain't my grade, you fucking idiots. 

April 2001 here.

Sometimes I wonder what happened to all those old posters like:

Shin Mech Brian 

Akumachan (I think they became a couple?) 

Soup or man 

Good mourning

RPD Rookie. 

Muff Daddy 

Roninchaos 

Neesa (She made an account here ,but I guess is practicing ninjutsu) 

EX Matt 

Colguile 

Septimus Prime 

Sonicabid 

Shaft Agent 

crazy 

Phantom Angel (I see him on my ps online friends list sometimes) 

Vynce (ditto under the goofy name 420MastaSkaterboi or something) 

Epidemic (Is he excited for Godzilla vs Kong?)

Well, good luck. Be on the lookout for ulterior motives with that ass eating though if it comes to pass. Eh, what am I saying; that's just my paranoid brain.

On a random note, do any of you have a chest freezer? What's a brand you'd recommend? I'm thinking of one for my apartment now that there are more around. I was looking into them months ago, but shipping rates to my door were insane considering the options I had. Hoping I might find something good this time around.

Edited by axeman61

yeah Shin Mech Brian and akumachan were a nice "swirlin'" couple (congrats to her for scoring that white meat).  It's interesting how much one remembers of people they only know from a forum.  I still remember how cute/hot ne0phyte was; I may or may not have had a pic or 2 or 5 saved of that one.  "Tacochan" was another fine one.  Last I saw of Neesa was her twitch channel, though I don't think she's streamed in quite a long time, unfortunately.  Rinispark was another good one...I think she went on to be an elementary school teacher.

I remember way back perplex_shyt was consistently hilarious to me, as he reminded me of this funny character I knew from college (*I still know the old friend; unfortunately he's a bit toned down in general these days due to that unfortunate condition known as "Married with Children"....quite a shame, that...)

going way back... I remember the times when our ol' pal darksydephil posted a few times on occasion.... I think it was only in the actual fighting game side of the forums though.

Edited by MillionX

Because you demanded it!

clde65aequuhka5b4ujo.jpg

“Playing a heightened version of himself, James struggles to relate to [Cedric Joe’s]’s Dom, who’s much more interested in creating games than playing them. When Dom’s tech skills draw the attention of a CGI humanoid named Al G Rhythm (Don Cheadle), the father-son duo get sucked into the Warner 3000 entertainment ‘Server-verse,’ with the A.I. kidnapping Dom in the hopes of stealing some of the King’s followers (IRL he has about 80 million on Instagram).”