Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

9 hours ago, Scanman said:

Thanks for the well-wishes everyone.

After doing the tests, it seems the fetus does NOT have Rubella nor Congenital Rubella Syndrome (CRS), so it seems disaster has been averted.

I'm so glad this shit is done with. I'm not an emotional guy at all, even I was tearing up while sitting at my desk thinking "What the hell am I going to do if the baby is born deaf and autistic?" Thankful that it isn't the case.

PS It's going to be a boy, so in August there will be a little Scanman

Congrats man, I'm happy to hear all of this!

36 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Went down a rabbit hole because I asked the Facebook fgc community their opinions on Saudi family owning srk. And looked up the numbers of Arabs worldwide.. Brazil has 15-20 mil Arabs. I wouldn't never have guessed that. I'm curious why. 

Because Brazil is one of the biggest melting pots in the world.

Especially because historically Brazil has always been a neutral diplomatic party and has friendly people.

9 minutes ago, Volt said:

Because Brazil is one of the biggest melting pots in the world.

Especially because historically Brazil has always been a neutral diplomatic party and has friendly people.

Ehhhh it feels like theirs more to this. The middle east is very finicky about who they let live in different countries. USA and Israel are best friends and Israel won't let Israelis live here unless it's for govt/work reasons. The only perm way to move is to get married... And that's generally their feelings on everywhere except Europe just because of how big their Jewish population is in Europe. 

This is more or less a general sentiment for most of the world. 15-20 is an obscene number that's nearly close to actual middle eastern country numbers. It feels like there's more to it than.. We are really friendly. 

Japan's influx after ww2 had a very specific reason money wise. Partly yes friendly... But like too friendly. "what's a nazi? Konnkchiwa" but their was also other factors that led to the giant influx 

Edited by Maxx
5 minutes ago, iStu X said:

You know Volt lives in Brazil right? 

Yes I do. But the way he talks about it is very in general terms and feels very like a tourism promotor. And less the specifics 

I'm not saying he's wrong.. That's why I used the term it feels like theirs more. And why I used the specific example of Israel. The fact Brazil was so open to accepting nazis and accepting Jewish people should tell you there's some thing more to it. Because jewish people especially back then were very weary about countries who were friendly to nazis. It's why you won't find a giant middle eastern population in Argentina I believe 

I wonder sometimes what the opinion of the average Jewish person was when they found out about "Operation Paperclip" (of course it was a secret for decades though), and the acquisition of certain people like Wernher Von Braun (the most prominent example) here in the good ol' U.S.  Our space/rocket program got one hell of a boost from scooping that guy up at least.  Sheeeittt, it made sense at the time for sure--- their tech was on another level compared to everyone else in the world.

1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

I don't get it 🤔

Hasbro is making Mr. Potato Head gender neutral (even though Mrs. Potato Head is a thing).

The meme is making fun of that in reference to this video:

To add more context, there were a bunch of memes going around with stuff like:

"I want Canadian bacon on my pizza"

"IT'S HA'AM!"

or,

"Do you have any potted meat?"

"IT'S SPA'AM!"

and shit like that.

Edited by Chadouken

The NAZIs supposedly had UFO technology and wild magical artifacts from the ancient world. America likely has those things now if they are real and they should have been reversed engineered to a high degree. I'm sure most of the most powerful governments has some sort of time machine that manipulates reality. The Saudis seem to have some magic crystal ball. I'm assuming it allows the user to see things in some supernatural manner like see the past, present, and future. 

Edited by Lord Vega

Reminding you all, yet again, that if you have a loved one who's close to death but can still do shit, you should help them get their affairs in order. If they're seen as your responsibility in one way or another.

-I got a life insurance payout for my mom, but she didn't have me down as a beneficiary. The policy was through her work, and hanging free. The only reason I got that shit easy is because I'm an only child.

-She has a bank account with 7K in it, and a house. She never put me down for either of those. I had to use power of attorney to get any access to her account and pay some of her bills when she was alive. But now I'd have to eat into life insurance money (which is substantial, but nothing compared to lawyer money) if I want to get at either of those in death.

It would have been easy for us, when she was alive, to get these affairs in order. But we never did that. Now I could be looking at who knows what for lawyer shit to see about both of these.

Edited by axeman61
56 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

The NAZIs supposedly had UFO technology and wild magical artifacts from the ancient world. America likely has those things now if they are real and they should have been reversed engineered to a high degree. I'm sure most of the most powerful governments has some sort of time machine that manipulates reality. The Saudis seem to have some magic crystal ball. I'm assuming it allows the user to see things in some supernatural manner like see the past, present, and future. 

Dude the Saudi mystical ball is a container for hummus. Are you ok?

I can't wait until I have all of my powers after meditating, listening to subliminals, focused on the Creator, and have purified enough. I will fight during Ragnarok before I ascend to Heaven. 

I have a good feeling that Royals throughout the world know they are the Creator or at least a god. The Divine right to rule is from El. The ones that rule this planet worship El who is also Lucifer and Yeshua. 

Edited by Lord Vega
47 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

I can't wait until I have all of my powers after meditating, listening to subliminals, focused on the Creator, and have purified enough. I will fight during Ragnarok before I ascend to Heaven. 

I have a good feeling that Royals throughout the world know they are the Creator or at least a god. The Divine right to rule is from El. The ones that rule this planet worship El who is also Lucifer and Yeshua. 

Ain't that a character from Death Note? Weeb...

4 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

What's the point of this again?

This time, it's safe for me to say . . . . I have no fucking idea. 

I guarantee none of the people that complained have bought one of the figures in the last decade. If that happened 10 years ago, no one would have cared. Yet, this is a hot button issue because reasons.  

51 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

This time, it's safe for me to say . . . . I have no fucking idea. 

I guarantee none of the people that complained have bought one of the figures in the last decade. If that happened 10 years ago, no one would have cared. Yet, this is a hot button issue because reasons.  

I...kinda want to make a video on this too haha...as I am in the middle of my next MTG video. seems now it's less virtual signaling and more of a publicity thing. dropping the official name to just "potato head"  but still selling them as to separate toys doesn't change anything. 

2 hours ago, RSG3 said:

We're so fucked up...like so fucking fucked up lmao.

Someone on TikTok this morning said I needed to get educated because "Racism was invented by white people."

We're so fucked lol. 

The most unbelievable part of what you said is not that someone actually believes white people invented racism, but that you have a Tik Tok account 😂

5 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Well thats....cool I guess lol. 

What's the point of this again?

This is the only official thing from Hasbro I've looked at on this, and taken in isolation . . . it kind of makes sense.

"Why does the box for Mrs. Potato Head have a big logo that says 'Mr. Potato Head'?"  "Fair point, make the logo just say 'Potato Head'."

Now when are we getting Ms. Potato Head, the strong, independent tuber who doesn't need a man?

6 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

The most unbelievable part of what you said is not that someone actually believes white people invented racism, but that you have a Tik Tok account 😂

Man it's perfect for when I'm taking a dump. It's dumb fun for the most part. I try to stay in the stupid dad joke part. Some dumb shit can filter in. 

I wonder what superpower I will end up manifesting first. Manifesting abilities like teleportation will take years. Teleportation requires full mastery of your mind, body, soul, and particles. Superhuman strength and speed should take a shorter time, but the more super it is the longer it should take.

I have seen a Sikh yogi who has manifested his Light Body. He is a Pure One/Creator. I've seen many Pure Ones here. He showed me his eyes and his eyes were literally made out of Light.  Gaining the Light Body is Immortality and Supreme Power. If you don't know what a Sikh is, look it up. This man probably took a whole lifetime of meditation, devotion to the Creator, yoga, maintaining good health and purity, transmutation, and being good to get to that Supreme level. He is basically a Perfected One with many powers. He's probably Omnipotent. I really hope to get to that level someday. It's the most important and greatest thing anyone can achieve. 

I used to see many Sikh yogis in my neighborhood doing walking meditations or meditating at the park nearby, but they are basically all gone now since they have probably ascended to Heaven. 

Edited by Lord Vega