Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

54 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

Yo that fuckin' vaccine is for suckers.  Motherfuckin' shit takes 2 weeks to maybe work and only last 3 months.   And it may not work.  Still gotta wear a mask and shit.  smells like....smells like bullshit.

You understand you can still spread it right? Have you seen how the flu vaccine works? It doesn't gurentee protection either. 

1 hour ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

Motherfuckin' shit takes 2 weeks to maybe work and only last 3 months.

Check how most vaccines work. None are really instantaneous. The 3 months comes from a variety of factors like mutations and to be honest time. I will not be surprised that a version creating stronger immunity will be developed over time simply by the long term science behind this one. However, this will be dependent on whether or not vaccinating the population will curb stomp the spread.

1 hour ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

Still gotta wear a mask and shit.  smells like....smells like bullshit.

A vaccine's purpose is to mitigate the severity of the viral load. In some people it will be like the virus running into a brick wall, some it'll be a stop gap, and others it'll be a safety net. This is practically the same M.O. for the influenza vaccine. 

The idea is to slow the spread of infection so you can reduce new cases. Doing so will starve the virus. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
5 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Boy releases frog into the water, "Good bye, frog. Welcome to your new home."

The Australian green tree frog lives near bodies of water, usually on a tree. He shouldn't have pushed it into the lake. Another case of "the road to hell is paved with good intentions."

He learned today. 

7 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Oh yeah- and the idea that immunity is just gone after three months is misguided too.  Your body just stops keeping antibodies for CoVid from constantly circulating, which would be a waste of resources.  You still have those antibodies in your immune system's library so you can make more when needed.

It's like a person that has trained in a sport for a long time, drops it for a decade and can gracefully stumble back into a decent level of proficiency. 

40 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Trashing the queen is tantamount to treason over there

The 1970s had cancel culture over in the UK, too:

Lol, this song outsold the number one song at the time, but mysteriously remained number 2 😂

It was also banned from the radio.

These guys were fucking awesome.  Their one and only US tour was a string of country western venues in the South 🤣

K, time to become an atheist.

On a side note, Piers Morgan is an asshole, and he will use whatever tragedy necessary to bolster himself. If you have an opinion to give in the face of a humanitarian tragedy, then you should just perish. Your existence is redundant and unwelcome.

I would like to watch that interview later tonight. From what I understand it was quite important, but I'm not sure if it has any practical significance given the uselessness of the monarchy in England.

Oprah: Prince Harry Insisted These Members of the Royal Family Were Not Concerned About Their Baby’s Skin Color

On Monday, Winfrey told Gayle King that Prince Harry wanted to make clear that it was neither of his paternal grandparents, also known as the Queen of England and Prince Phillip, that expressed curiosity about the color of his baby’s skin. Oprah said that Harry wanted her to know that it was “not his grandmother nor his grandfather” who was part of the conversations about the baby’s skin color.

https://content.jwplatform.com/videos/Q9nib9Ad.mp4

5 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

K, time to become an atheist.

I've got the perfect song to bring you over! 🤘

I am my own self-ruler
I need not any ministry
I see our music scares you
Can't you see that

There's no truth in modern religion, a god we do not praise
There's no truth in heaven or hell or what lies in between
There's no truth in a man-made bible, so who are they to say?
There's no truth, we are our own god and that's the only way

People live their lives
By something never seen
Dreaming all their lives
Of a place they've never been

Why can't you see you live a lie?
Humor yourself until you die
We're atheist as you can see
We all control our own divinity

There's no truth

RipeDeficientDotterel-size_restricted.gi

In general I don't believe in all that politician satanic shit. I dunno most of the politicians families aren't that old or powerful so I just tend to think of that shit as q anon crap. Buuuttt I'd totally buy the royal family being into some dark satanic bullshit. 

I believe that the government, certain religious organizations, and entertainment media are part of the Satanic Control Matrix. 

Another thing that that girl told me; she said that the Satanist want me to rule this planet as a dictator, but my real purpose is to save it from darkness and bring it to light. 

Edited by Lord Vega
2 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

People forgot about how there was a time not too long ago when cancel culture was "cool".

People keep crying about people being too sensitive and it didn't used to be like that. And it's just not true. Like they've tried to cancel eminem 5-7x by now but everyone forgot til tik tok? 

2 minutes ago, Maxx said:

People keep crying about people being too sensitive and it didn't used to be like that. And it's just not true. Like they've tried to cancel eminem 5-7x by now but everyone forgot til tik tok? 

Cancel culture is on another level these days because of social media. Latino dude lost his job because some thougjt he made a white supremacist gesture. This type shit wasn't happening on the regular in the 90s. Social media allows people to just pile on the average person.

1 minute ago, Maxx said:

Noteable examples include: 

• Alcohol
  • Marijuana
  • Elvis Presley
  • Rock music
  • Ganster (Gangsta) Rap (AKA The Hip Hop)
  • Video games

3 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Cancel culture is on another level these days because of social media. Latino dude lost his job because some thougjt he made a white supremacist gesture. This type shit wasn't happening on the regular in the 90s. Social media allows people to just pile on the average person.

Social media is just a broadcasting device. More people are connected but we've always felt the same way. We aren't more sensitive, you just are more connected to people is the difference. 

5 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Social media is just a broadcasting device. More people are connected but we've always felt the same way. We aren't more sensitive, you just are more connected to people is the difference. 

giphy.gif

I tell people this all the time. People have an easier time getting their ideas heard by more people. We are being inundated with "thought leaders". 

2 hours ago, Chadouken said:

The 1970s had cancel culture over in the UK, too:

Lol, this song outsold the number one song at the time, but mysteriously remained number 2 😂

It was also banned from the radio.

These guys were fucking awesome.  Their one and only US tour was a string of country western venues in the South 🤣

Really, it stayed number 2? I didn't know that.

Either way, I love the Pistols. That wave of punk had guys who could really play, they weren't just low skill scrubs who played loud, kinda like this guy:

10 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I agree, but at the same time, in order to ban things before, you had to organize a group and get some kind of media coverage,  or hope that a politician latched onto your message abd did something about it. Now you just search a hashtag and go to town. So it's easier than it's ever been to ban things because the bar is lower than ever.

Edited by DoctaMario
2 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

giphy.gif

I tell people this all the time. People have an easier time getting their ideas heard by more people. We are being inundated with "thought leaders". 

It's something I really noticed during baracks presidency and when he got blamed for so much racial disparity going on. I was working at a job during the 2016 election and my boss was a Trumper. He wasn't full on Maga but Def supported trump. He made comments about all this racial stuff popped up because of Barack. And it's just not true. Minorities have been telling people all these issues have been going on for years. It's just now people have a camera to video tape and prove and now it's harder to deny. 

1 minute ago, DoctaMario said:

I agree, but at the same time, in order to ban things before, you had to organize a group and get some kind of media coverage,  or hope that a politician latched onto your message abd did something about it. Now you just search a hashtag and go to town. So it's easier than it's ever been to ban things because the bar is lower than ever.

Perception vs reality. The groups aren't that big, they just are louder on social media. Like look at the aunt Jemima thing.. I'm glad they did it. But in reality it was a very small group of tik tokers who actually got That going. It wasn't a huge movement. It just sounds louder on social media. At least for the most part they aren't big groups with out cries 

6 minutes ago, Maxx said:

It's something I really noticed during baracks presidency and when he got blamed for so much racial disparity going on. I was working at a job during the 2016 election and my boss was a Trumper. He wasn't full on Maga but Def supported trump. He made comments about all this racial stuff popped up because of Barack. And it's just not true. Minorities have been telling people all these issues have been going on for years. It's just now people have a camera to video tape and prove and now it's harder to deny. 

The extremely fucked up and frightening part, is that even when it is recorded and broadcast, they still refuse to see it... and shrug as the bastard cocksuckermotherfuckers who perpetrate these hate crimes get away with it IN SPITE of the incontrovertible audio and video evidence.

Fuck everyone who turns a blind eye to a dude getting suffocated to death from his windpipe being crushed underneath a blue bootstrap.

Edited by JHDK
1 minute ago, JHDK said:

The extremely fucked up and frightening part, is that even when it is recorded and broadcast, they still refuse to see it... and shrug as the bastard cocksuckermotherfuckers who perpetrate these hate crimes get away with it IN SPITE of the incontrovertible audio and video evidence.

Fuck everyone who turns a blind eye to a dude getting suffocated to death from his windpipe being crushed underneath a blue bootstrap.

It's because the game had to change. Now instead of saying well we have no proof this crime happened.. They discredit the victim. They didn't used to it, they dig up the fact someone smoked a joint in 7th grade and use that as a reason that's it's OK police went breakdancing on a victims face. 

Look at that 16/17 kid who shot the people when he went across state line to go "protect buisnesses". The media said those victims were former criminals and a pedo I think... But that kid absolutely did not know this. He had no prior knowledge to their crimes so that point is moot. 

9 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Perception vs reality. The groups aren't that big, they just are louder on social media. Like look at the aunt Jemima thing.. I'm glad they did it. But in reality it was a very small group of tik tokers who actually got That going. It wasn't a huge movement. It just sounds louder on social media. At least for the most part they aren't big groups with out cries 

Perception IS reality these days

2 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Perception IS reality these days

The same as opinions are facts. People feel something is wrong=fact. 

"I feel like this vaccine is bullshit because people are dying" 

The fact is unfortunately people do die from medicine. You just haven't been paying attention. This isnt new, and it's always gonna happen. 

23 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I can't co-sign that.  Shows like In Living Color and Chappelle Show wouldn't fly today. People have become more sensitive. There things you could do or say 15 years ago and no one would bat an eye. Now it's problem. I've never really been a Seinfeld fan but he stopped doing shows at colleges and when asked why he said, and I'm paraphrasing,  "They can't take a joke."

11 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

That's because once  you have the information, you have to choose act on it. Inaction is still an action. 

And I reiterate: Fuck them.

It is not even an action, to acknowledge what is happening before your eyes and ears.

It is basic sensory function.

To DENY it, is to take action.

Edited by JHDK
13 minutes ago, Maxx said:

It's because the game had to change. Now instead of saying well we have no proof this crime happened.. They discredit the victim. They didn't used to it, they dig up the fact someone smoked a joint in 7th grade and use that as a reason that's it's OK police went breakdancing on a victims face. 

Look at that 16/17 kid who shot the people when he went across state line to go "protect buisnesses". The media said those victims were former criminals and a pedo I think... But that kid absolutely did not know this. He had no prior knowledge to their crimes so that point is moot. 

Which is even more reprehensible.

It is pure Sophistic malice.

Edited by JHDK
1 minute ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I can't co-sign that.  Shows like In Living Color and Chappelle Show wouldn't fly today. People have become more sensitive. There things you could do or say 15 years ago and no one would bat an eye. Now it's problem. I've never really been a Seinfeld fan but he stopped doing shows at colleges and when asked why he said, and I'm paraphrasing,  "They can't take a joke."

-how do you know how people feel about a show good or bad now? Social media because we are so connected. 

-how would you know how people felt in the 90s? Word of mouth, maybe a writing campaign gets together or they protest. You are disconnected in the 90s. People could have been offended and you might not even know back then. People didn't feel like they had a real voice especially minorities. 

-meh on Seinfeld.... He says that shit but I feel like theirs more to it. Like really think about the last time you heard a comedian who literary does stadiums doing a college tour. 

One of these days, and it needs to be right quick, people must wake up to the fact that the Nazis are both Red and Blue.

It is a pincher attack.

Hate from the Right, intolerance from the Left.

They'll meet in the middle, and even the illusion of America will go up in a puff of smoke from which nobody sensible will be left to bat an eye at

Edited by JHDK
7 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Like really think about the last time you heard a comedian who literary does stadiums doing a college tour.

Louis CK was doing colleges in 2014/2015 cause he came to mine, and that was sort of his peak. 

Don't know if he was doing stadiums, but I feel like he could fill one, it was a 2,000 seat theater and it sold out immediately. 

Edited by KingTubb