Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

The clown show continues with that Brooks trial... I have a LOT to get caught up on (I see coverage from yesterday that was several hours!)  Some of the highlights so far:

I wonder---when has being a "sovereign" citizen ever worked for anyone in any situation?  That seems like a ridiculous concept right from the start 😆 ...like something a small child would come up with--- "well your rules and laws don't apply to me because I said so, NYAAHHHH!"

More antics; this trial was destined to be a goldmine

Edited by MillionX

What color bra/panties do you like on women?

for me...

Black 

Pink

Purple

Teal/dark green

Go for the skwarp combo -  purple bra/black panties-- SKEET!

Controversial statement no.1: I think red looks better on darker skinned woman like blacks/Indians.

Controversial Statement no. 2: I dont care for white panties on women.

This is probably bc my own "draws" are mostly white. I associate colored undies with women (This may be stereotypical. Oh well)

Black.

I'm a little creeped out that that answer came up so quick, when I've never sat and thought of that before.

Anyway: I'm hearing that the Nets were blown out by the Pelicans. They lost 130-108. Could someone explain "blow out" to me? I thought  "blow out" meant one team was so far ahead of the other it was embarrassing. Not a 22 point lead.

8 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Black.

I'm a little creeped out that that answer came up so quick, when I've never sat and thought of that before.

Anyway: I'm hearing that the Nets were blown out by the Pelicans. They lost 130-108. Could someone explain "blow out" to me? I thought  "blow out" meant one team was so far ahead of the other it was embarrassing. Not a 22 point lead.

It's not just the points but how they performed. The way the nets looked at the end was hilariously bad. All the fuck ups and failures in the last quarter made it look as if the Pelicans where just trying to have fun with them through out the whole game. They should just go back to Jersey. 

1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

What color bra/panties do you like on women?

for me...

Black 

Pink

Purple

Teal/dark green

Go for the skwarp combo -  purple bra/black panties-- SKEET!

Controversial statement no.1: I think red looks better on darker skinned woman like blacks/Indians.

Controversial Statement no. 2: I dont care for white panties on women.

This is probably bc my own "draws" are mostly white. I associate colored undies with women (This may be stereotypical. Oh well)

Pink or white are preferred... however another factor that comes into play for me is the contrast of that against her skin....that's a critical combo.

• Darker-skinned women + light colors = Win.
  • Lighter-skin colors + dark colored bra/panties = Win.

Then there's also the style--- floral prints, see-thru, or striped pattern or lace are the top tier picks, imo.

Bra vs. panties = Panties win every time.  That's the sexiest article of clothing ever invented.

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

Absolute facts. A sista with a nice body and some red lingerie and lip stick. Be looking like chocolate with strawberry drizzled on it. She bend over and you got a chocolate cake with strawberry icing

Edited by BB_Hoody
1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

How do you even sell a movie as an NFT?

Well, an NFT is basically only a recipe on the blockchain as how they have been using them.

You can basically sell anything as NFT, because the nft is just an entry on a databse.

The movie is stored on another server and the NFT only says you own/have access to it.

Speaking of the work-related stuff... it surprises me that one of my old friends managed to stay employed as long as he did, considering his attitude about the employer/employee relationship.  That guy had (and will always have) this amazing level of bitterness about it... like his default view in life is that anyone who's supervisor or management is always out to get ya... or that nothing they do is ever reasonable or legitimate.  I remember a few conversations after my promotion might start off with him saying "so, you had to FIRE anyone lately?" with an especially bitter tone as if to say "...'cause that's all you Corpo 'suits' are good for...evil sons of bitches..." 🤣  The first very weird reaction when he found out about the promotion years ago was: "...damn...would you ever step down from that?" (*I suspect that part of this was said out of simple jealousy....but that's such a bizarre response there.)

Anytime I'd bring up something that was a negative, like having to do "warnings" or if someone actually did get fired... his automatic assumption was/is that the manager got it wrong and is just picking on people.  But yeah---somehow his job continued to put up with his shitty attitude for many years though he did eventually get canned... 

Ion is finally showing episodes from season 9 of Chicago PD in their usual Thursday marathons; some more just started now.  Besides Marina ("Kim Burgess"), another hot one still on the show is Tracy Spiridakos who plays Haley Upton.  This episode that's on now (s9, ep. 4) started off with a few nice glimpses of legs...and a panty shot.

Approve South Park GIF 

On another note, Black Adam was enjoyable. It's nothing you haven't seen but it was hella fun. Highlights are the characters (JSA are dope as fuck, definitely need to see more of them).

Action scenes are also a selling point of the movie, already mentioned the 1st big scene. Adam vs JSA was also a fuckin treat 

Spoiler

He particularly whoops Hawkman pretty bad in that kid's home. Like, he beat the shit out of him, worse ass whoopin in the whole movie lol

Oh, MASSIVE SPOILER 

Spoiler

Henry Cavil shows up in the mid credits scene as Superman to confront Adam. Shit was HYPE 

Edited by HD-Man