Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

11 hours ago, axeman61 said:

I don't know. Unless there's ironclad evidence in the near future, this will probably just go down as one of Drake's Ls. Same as when he lost to Pusha T. Yeah, it's bad, but it won't really affect his bottom line outside a month (or whenever "Not Like Us" gets stale/overplayed).

People will probably still play the music and line his pockets, no question about that. He's been the soundtrack for a whole generation of kids summers, spring breaks, and young adulthoods.

I don't think people are really gonna fw him anymore. Hiding a child doesn't carry as much stigma by association as pedophilia allegations imo.

Posted (edited)

This particular Drake L feels different from the Pusha stuff. Kendrick's diss is the #1 song in the country and gets played everywhere now. And its seems like this time the entire industry has turned on Drake, he has little to no supporters left. The pedophile lines were the icing on the cake, everybody singing a song about you being a pedo is DEVASTATING 

Im honestly not sure Drake ever gets back to the level he was at after this. I'd love to know what he did to piss so many ppl off. It aint the pedo stuff cuz thats been floating around for years and everybody STILL worked with him, so it has to be something more cuz the entire industry is trying to push him out the vame

Dont think ive ever seen ppl turn on an artist so quickly, fans, media and fellow artists alike. Granted alot he brought on himself but still

Edited by HD-Man
Posted (edited)

Drake's pedo allegations are still allegations at the moment. The most people conclusively have is him being weird around a couple famous teens (unless something else dropped I'm unaware of). If nothing comes out, this will blow over. I could even see the public saying "that's rap beef. you say whatever" in due time.

As long as he has fans across the globe and his tracks chart, rappers/singers will happily hop back in the studio with him. They've collaborated before with those who had much worse rep.

If we get "Surviving BBL Drizzy", though, that's different.

Edited by axeman61
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

This particular Drake L feels different from the Pusha stuff. Kendrick's diss is the #1 song in the country and gets played everywhere now. And its seems like this time the entire industry has turned on Drake, he has little to no supporters left. The pedophile lines were the icing on the cake, everybody singing a song about you being a pedo is DEVASTATING 

Im honestly not sure Drake ever gets back to the level he was at after this. I'd love to know what he did to piss so many ppl off. It aint the pedo stuff cuz thats been floating around for years and everybody STILL worked with him, so it has to be something more cuz the entire industry is trying to push him out the vame

Dont think ive ever seen ppl turn on an artist so quickly, fans, media and fellow artists alike. Granted alot he brought on himself but still

He has a habit fucking with women closely associated with his collaborators. I'd have to find the video some dude broke the beef people had with Drake and it usually came down that. Or his ego, he seems to take offense to things that don't bother others. He really got in his feeling over Kendricks Control verse and no one else did. This beef with Kendrick was way worse than Pusha T's. Kendrick is a bigger artist than Pusha T. He lost to Push but he wasn't big enough for it to have any long term effects on Drake.

Kendrick is different kind of artist. Plus he tied about bunch of things people were side eyeing Drake for together for large scale consumption. The culture vulture thing was something most people knew about at some level. They just didn't really seem to care. I noticed a lot of people didn't know about his sus actions around teen girls. Hell, I only knew about the concert girl and Millie Bobby Brown. I didn't know about him face timing some random 16 year old girl after her pics blew up on social media. I didn't know about the Hailey (Baldwin) Beiber and Bella Harris situations that look like straight up grooming. Knowing the both of them for years and the moment they turn 18 he's dating them. That really fucking sketch fam. I didn't know about his boy getting charged with human trafficking either and him being all hyped about him coming home.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
Posted (edited)

If someone calls me a pedophile I'm not responding with a stupid ass fucking dumb ass diss track like a grade A fucking moron. 

I calling a Lawyer like a smart person. 

You ask me both of these dudes are fucking idiots. Slinging real world devastating accusations at eachother that could ruin their lives if true or not. Drakes security guards already been shot.

Edited by RSG3
3 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Drake still wins for 3 reasons

1) His net worth is $250 M more then Lamar $75M.

2) He's light skinned.

3) He has a big dick.

3 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Drake's pedo allegations are still allegations at the moment. The most people conclusively have is him being weird around a couple famous teens (unless something else dropped I'm unaware of). If nothing comes out, this will blow over. I could even see the public saying "that's rap beef. you say whatever" in due time.

As long as he has fans across the globe and his tracks chart, rappers/singers will happily hop back in the studio with him. They've collaborated before with those who had much worse rep.

If we get "Surviving BBL Drizzy", though, that's different.

Oh wait, nevermind, thought Drake and Lamar did a song together but it was Travis Scott. This song still is good:

Someone said... someone said...

13 hours 'til I land... had me out like a light...

Everyone should have seen the northern lights over the weekend. They went as far south as Florida. If you missed it then you gotta go away from cities/towns and check them out tonight.

Post from this short video clip:

We had a G5 last night! It was viewed in Hawaii and Western Texas. There is also a chance for a G4 to G5 tonight.

So, guess we had like a category 5 (G5) solar wind storm last night. Wait, as far as Hawaii!!!

Yup, here it is in Hawaii!!!

Someone posted this in flight

Posted (edited)

No surprise it's a bitch from "M-town"

....then she admitted to buying combo meals for her and her boyfriend with the stolen money 🤣  The dude just wanted some head and was willing to pay for it...but the price ended up being his life.

...no, I never get tired of laughing and pointing out what a worthless pile of shit that "city" is.  It's astounding that so many of them continue to have some strange pride about being from there, rather than shame. (*I don't technically have to claim it since I was not actually born there...and fortunately I don't have the dreadful Memphis "accent" either; thank goodness for that.)

Edited by MillionX
18 hours ago, iStu X said:

Made loaded potato soup for the girlfriend for Mother’s Day. My recipe is her favorite of any she’s had (or so she says). So I figured I’d surprise her. 

IMG_0525.jpeg

For Mother's Day I called my girlfriend "Mommy" and had her send me pictures... so that I could compliment her. Yeah, that's why.

Posted (edited)

My relief captain told me the other captain found out my coworker been shit talkin his cookin. My coworker was running his yapper to his cousin who went and told the other captain. No wonder the captain doubled his cooking efforts, trynna prove a point (and possibly punish everybody). They said he was mad salty about his food being clowned 😂

Edited by HD-Man
7 hours ago, MillionX said:

also biggggg thanks to that piece of garbage for helping to keep certain stereotypes alive and well, btw.  Hopefully he does it to the wrong person one day soon and gets stomped out asap....be made to learn "the hard way" live on stream while all of us laugh at his stupidity.

FueW2D4WcAcL1Lg.jpg

3 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

reportedly abruptly closing at least 48 of its outlets across the US amid warnings they may file for bankruptcy.

Surely losing the ability to export even more products as a result of retaliatory trade regulations in China will strengthen the dollar, right? Right guys?

Karl Jobst needs to make a video on how this administration has deflated the dollar in record time.

At least we saw a cute little jab at Trump.

Also, I'm not surprised that Red Lobster is going out of business. Birth rates have been declining for years, and, because of that, there are less college-aged hustlers going on unsuccessful first dates there. A modern tragedy.

Lobster? I barely even know her. 😔

6 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

I swear,  sometimes you just can't fucking win 😖

I wrote my wife a nice little love song and now she's all pissed off at me.  Trying to be nice and shit.  WTF.

It's called "Can't Handle Your Love (Handles)" and it's super catchy.  I just don't understand women sometimes. 

At least it sounds better than "Cum and Get Your Love."

"So, your majesty, how would you like your official portrait?"

"Something with me emerging as a shadowy figure from the bloody vortex of the damned, with the fire of hell visible in the distance, as if ready to lead a horde of demons upon the realm of mortals. This should terrorize the peasantry and strike fear among the burghers, ensuring they keep working in the fields and markets, where they belong."

"Anything else?"

"Yes. Add exactly one single butterfly. We don't want to  look too demonic."

21 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

"So, your majesty, how would you like your official portrait?"

"Something with me emerging as a shadowy figure from the bloody vortex of the damned, with the fire of hell visible in the distance, as if ready to lead a horde of demons upon the realm of mortals. This should terrorize the peasantry and strike fear among the burghers, ensuring they keep working in the fields and markets, where they belong."

"Anything else?"

"Yes. Add exactly one single butterfly. We don't want to  look too demonic."

That goes kind of hard though.

4 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

It goes hard indeed.

It's just funny that they thought it would have been a good idea to make Charles look like a cross between Vigo the Carpathian and Rykard from Elden Ring though.

spacer.png

Dude. I never made that connection. He sounds like Rykard, and when he gives that gummy smile it looks like his lips move like Rykard's too. I'm sure the crown also looks similar on him:

elden-ring-rykard-cover.png?width=1200&h

I will never be able to see the Royal Family's members as anything but FromSoft NPCs ever again. God, I love being in America. Nowhere else would people post such inspired takes.