Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

1 minute ago, mykka said:

Are you sure? It seems legit to me.

I dont have a twitter account so I can't question the guy, but it does seem like it was taken from the same place as the other leaks.

yes the owner of the account is doing a lot of fanart of menat, there are groups of account doing that with art imitating style like putting there favorite character in other sf arts

2 minutes ago, CESTUS III said:

good, all according to the plan 

I live in a world where Maggio is last hope 

🥲

ps: btw like they recovered the old SFV concept

What plan? Last hope for what?

Yes they seem to have used one of her early designs. 

Just now, Shakunetsu said:

yes the owner of the account is doing a lot of fanart of menat, there are groups of account doing that with art imitating style like putting there favorite character in other sf arts

But the low resolution one seems legit to me, but maybe I'm missing something.

1 minute ago, Shakunetsu said:

She had already had the better resolution and also check the accounts other menat art

So they are intentionally trying to make it seem like its a legit leak? Cause I see another character next to Menat cropped out.

Edited by mykka
1 minute ago, mykka said:

So they are intentionally trying to make it seem like its a legit leak? Cause I see another character next to Menat cropped out.

internet does this kind of shit 

Btw a non problem, sf6 is clearly obsessed  with touch western current marketing gimmicks AND Menat is one of the most loved SFV characters 

Only question can be made about super loved non-white young girl Menat taking a slot in 6 is "when?"

41 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Did he delete that? Can't find it but I must imagine the comments. People on Kotaku were telling him to take the L and stop it. And worse, he retweeted a tweet about Lula up in the polls

Yes, he deleted it.

Also lol at him retweeting BR Election stuff. Dude couldn't possibly tell a thing about Lula without googling it.

If you're interested though, the reason is quite simple. The average Brazilian would vote for goddamn Chipp Zanuff as long as he has a shot of taking Bolsonaro out of the office.

Motherfucker is so atrociously inept at everything that he makes me miss Dilma. Shit, I'd take 3S Sean over him. It really can't get much worse.

7 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Who the fuck is this and why she using SF6 to bring minority report to life?

I'm sure I've seen her drop some horrendously stupid takes before, but I can't for the life of me remember what game she plays.

Scrolling down her twitter, looks like she plays about as many fighting games as me. 🤣

3 minutes ago, Volt said:

I'm sure I've seen her drop some horrendously stupid takes before, but I can't for the life of me remember what game she plays.

Scrolling down her twitter, looks like she plays about as many fighting games as me. 🤣

Last time I saw her play, I think it was dragon ball? This was at Canada Cup one year. I think maybe BlazBlue or something before that?

Ryu all 3 super arts (from shit controls screen)

superarts

Seems he will get

SA1 classic big hado

SA2 super based on new short-range hado. Considering the backward motion and the use of other two, would not be surprised if if something pretty different and super defensive... maybe a counter?

SA3 shin shoryuken, the fact it's not called "Denjin Shin Shoryuken", make me think electricity version we seen was probably powered-up up version activated manually before, not the default one

21 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

DBZF player. Was a commentator. She got banned because she kept tweeting or spamming Namco on a Twitch stream something along the lines of Piccolo is not a man because he doesn't have a peepee (I suppose alluding to the fact that there are no female namekians, so regular Namekians wouldn't need a phallus). This was a few years ago, so I don't remember the exact details.

Sounds like a very stable person focused on what's important.

Namekians' pronouns.

25 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

DBZF player. Was a commentator. She got banned because she kept tweeting or spamming Namco on a Twitch stream something along the lines of Piccolo is not a man because he doesn't have a peepee (I suppose alluding to the fact that there are no female namekians, so regular Namekians wouldn't need a phallus). This was a few years ago, so I don't remember the exact details.

You can't make this shit up.

lol_idi_amin.gif

42 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

DBZF player. Was a commentator. She got banned because she kept tweeting or spamming Namco on a Twitch stream something along the lines of Piccolo is not a man because he doesn't have a peepee. This was a few years ago, so I don't remember the details.

You know...somebody told me that anime players weren't any weirder than SF players and,

:coffee:

8 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

You don't get why people would be tired of seeing the same characters for over three decades?

No.

Because I enjoy growing old and still be able to enjoy the things from my childhood. I also would love for the new generation to know who the OGs are. The ones that started it all. Seeing them change with me but still be the same is its own flavor of pleasure. The WW are right now -without the Bison and co- the only possible reason I will buy this game at launch. NONE of these new characters really interest me to be honest. So kudos to Capcom for making the right decision here. You can't build a house on sand, and the WW are a mfing foundation.

Just now, DangerousJ said:

Bison has been in 2, Alpha, 4, and 5 "series".

By putting him in the next game, it just minimizes the impact of whoever the main boss/villain is.

I hope they have a wholly new main villain/final boss for this game.

Having a whole new main villain and final boss is not mutually exclusive from having Bison playable in the game at a later season. Not like there is any Street Fighter who remotely plays like him or exudes his charm. If your new main villain is so good he shouldn't be worried about sharing a roster with Bison. He's gonna be good right?

HA!

Edited by Daemos

Bison will be in this game sooner or later, i have no doubt. 

Phantom Bison , spare body from wallmart,non canon character but added just so they can say they have Bison in this game as well.

It's gonna happen. Good choice or not ,remains to be seen but i don't think he is gonna skip this game looking at how many world warriors got added.The only  reason he is not base roster is because he died ( again )  in SFV so they are taking a small break with him.

They need to dial down on this whole death thing because it's approaching Dragon Ball Z levels of comedy.

Edited by Skort
3 minutes ago, Volta said:

SFIV had both Seth and Bison, so a new villain can co-exist with our favorite dictator. I'd like to see all of the WW bosses return. In fact, just add the bosses as DLC and then call it a day. No more need for any other characters. Especially not any returning ones.

They could give us 1 per season starting with Balrog > Vega > Sagat > Bison to build hype over 3-4 years or just give me that Shadaloo DLC package and charge me an arm and a leg for it. Either way I'll be happy!

Also Fei Long please!

If base roster is 22-24 and will likely almost double over its lifespan, we can afford more SF2. Literally some of us have been waiting to see these characters in the Post-3S "future" since the 90s.

2 hours ago, Sonero said:

You know...somebody told me that anime players weren't any weirder than SF players and,

:coffee:

2 hours ago, Volt said:

This case wouldn't look too out of place in the SF community, foh.

Whoever said that anime players ain't weirder was a bold-faced liar tho. 🤣

The SF community that (rightfully) made a controversy over Cammy wearing pants. You want to argue it's no weirder than anime? 

11 minutes ago, Skort said:

They need to dial down on this whole death thing because it's approaching Dragon Ball Z levels of comedy.

To be fair, who else actually died outside of Nash and Bison? Bison's case is justified and Nash was literally stapled together on borrowed time before the nerfs took him back to the grave.

This ain't like KoF where Geese just survived because lol fukk it, it's Geese.