Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

Awesomeness

Random thoughts

Marisa at some point does this

Verso la digitalizzazione 3D di 1260 opere degli Uffizi |Documentazione -  Archeomatica

wich was used also as statue in Gill SFV arena stage (with Zangief and Alex heads)

Expected her to use some throws too, watching her fight remind me a lot this other italian char

franco.gif

In one screen her shoulder have diamond like effect (wich fit being jewel-maker), guess that will be her power to have armor-effect as leaked audio suggested

Spoiler

marisa_ss05.jpg

wich remind me lot Jozu from OP

RENDER] Jozu - Diamond by hobbj on DeviantArt

JP looks hype, he's anime af

Curious to see seems his psycho power can generate figures, at some point one projectile even seems an indipendent being made of energy, wich fit a lot the fact that back to sound leak all his moves names are demons of slav folklore

Cool to see he use indeed a walking stick as his martial arts, he's either a la canne user or bartitsu as we was theorizing

Manon looks funny, but kinda deluded she does'nt even seems a judoka, seems all ballet/joke character

Dee Jay feels his usual self. Not sure i like the cartoon musical notes touch

Created character can be built using different moves, this is HUGE for me

Reddit shit was spot on on the 6 chars getting color #10, starting to fear we get indeed shitty 4-chars season 1

Marisa's gladiator pet lion MUST fight Sagat's pet tiger at some point, otherwise SF6 failed

"Buono Buono Buono" mean good good good, food mini-game is in Italy lol

Edited by CESTUS III

spacer.png

I haven't watched the trailer yet, unfortunately I missed the beginning and I won't be able until these dumb awards are done, but here's my early reaction to Manon's screenshots.

Look at dem legs.

I mean, look at dem fucking legs.

I mean, look at dem motherfucking long-ass French legs.

Even Marisa looks better than I thought.

It's a good thing I don't mind waiting until June and I was expecting a late release, because if did I'd be dying right now.

I haven't seen anyone mention it, but JP's character page all but confirms he framed Ken.

"Head of an international NGO responsible for many successful investment projects, and the man behind Nayshall's present prosperity. Has a beloved cat named Cybele."

Chun Li tells Ken that she knows he wasn't responsible for what happened at Nayshall in her victory quote to him.