Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

59 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

I'll pre-order the game once I get my money up. I destroyed my wallet this holiday.

I hate to give off Scrooge vibes but I’m not a fan of the holidays for this very reason. I like spending time with ppl I care about, but I hate the expectation that I’m supposed to buy gifts for a couple dozen mfs. I’m spending more money on other ppl this one month than I splurge on myself in 4-5 months.

Just now, Jocelot said:

Ikr. Best we got for the guys is bicep jiggle. Not cool Capcom, least give us butt jiggle like the ladies 😔

I think they gave Jamie butt jiggle but he doesn't have a thicc lower body. Or that might've been a mod.

Think they can afford butt and ball jiggles for the hotties in the cast.

32 minutes ago, Psychoblue said:

@EvilCanadianI take it you're going to be at CPT Finals too? If so I'll see you there, 

Oh lord no, I can't afford that shit I don't make maximilian money lol

*edit*

Lots of people got misconceptions on how much youtubers make lol. I legitimately used to make more money working my emergency operator job than I do on youtube. People who can travel a lot got like, sponsors and shit, I dont.

Edited by EvilCanadian
9 minutes ago, EvilCanadian said:

*edit*

Lots of people got misconceptions on how much youtubers make lol. I legitimately used to make more money working my emergency operator job than I do on youtube. People who can travel a lot got like, sponsors and shit, I dont.

You could be making a lot more money if you start promoting Shadaloo. Evil is a great career choice, it has a lot to offer... As you surely should know....

Help bring Bison back faster!

Edited by Daemos
27 minutes ago, EvilCanadian said:

*edit*

Yeah, I'm one of the lucky ones who has a great career and decided to use his spending money to fund my addiction for buttons. I'll be at Capcom Cup largely to shake hands so that said addiction to buttons can lead to further opportunities for me to express my love for this franchise. 

Not bad for the wacky Street Fighter x Tekken guy, right? After CPT though I'm going to need to downback again, with my next resurfacing either being at Combo Breaker or I just turtle ALL the way until EVO where my big SFxT exhibition comes into fruition in whatever form it'll take which is another reason I'm at Capcom Cup, to talk to the brass and see how far I can swing for a spotlight on that. I figure with SF6 and T8 both imminent and Evo doing legacy exhibitions this is going to be my best chance for me and my SFxT flock.

Edited by Psychoblue
2 hours ago, Vhozite said:

I hate to give off Scrooge vibes but I’m not a fan of the holidays for this very reason. I like spending time with ppl I care about, but I hate the expectation that I’m supposed to buy gifts for a couple dozen mfs. I’m spending more money on other ppl this one month than I splurge on myself in 4-5 months.

I have nephews and I'm the fun uncle so the kids need gifts. I keep things to immediate family. I did splurge on myself as I build myself a new PC. Did the same for my oldest nephew. 

9 hours ago, Skort said:

Nah definitely not preordering the game regardless of benefits. 

It's not a business model i support, especially on how poorly a lot of recent games AAA games have released lately and how poorly SFV launched.

I'll wait for full release, see what's up then buy my key from instant gaming or something similar.

9 hours ago, Daemos said:

I'm gonna wait as well. Need to see what the in-game economy is looking like and need to know more details on the character pass (especially when is AKI coming).

I smell weakness. Putrid weakness. The type of weakness that @misterBeeshould perma ban! How dare you fools question Capcom! The game will be good and it will be worth the money. 
>BUT SFV THOUGH 

Yeah, so what? This is a war and in war sometimes you have to take a few casualties before the battle is won. On your feet soldiers! Pull out that wallet/bitcoin, log into PayPal and give tithe to our lord and savior Capcom!

3 hours ago, Psychoblue said:

I'll be at Capcom Cup largely to shake hands so that said addiction to buttons can lead to further opportunities for me to express my love for this franchise. 

Sneak in closer to Nakayama and Matsumoto, we need xTekken with the SF6 netcode pronto 

I'm sure Harada won't mind the crosspromotion of his franchise as a lead up to tekken 8 shit either 

4 hours ago, TWINBLADES said:

. The type of weakness that @misterBeeshould perma ban! How dare you fools question Capcom! The game will be good and it will be worth the money. 

Bet you won't be talking all high and mighty when I start making G-string bikini mods for Manon. 

While I intended to share my work for free this little  comment has provoked,yes provoked me I said to re-evaluate my business mode.

Be prepared to pay me the big bucks !!!!1!! ( The 1 was intentional) . I charge extra to remove armpit hair as well,cause we all know french girls rock like that.

Now,if you don't mind..

5 hours ago, TWINBLADES said:

I smell weakness. Putrid weakness. The type of weakness that @misterBeeshould perma ban! How dare you fools question Capcom! The game will be good and it will be worth the money. 
>BUT SFV THOUGH 

Yeah, so what? This is a war and in war sometimes you have to take a few casualties before the battle is won. On your feet soldiers! Pull out that wallet/bitcoin, log into PayPal and give tithe to our lord and savior Capcom!

Nighthawk?

I mean we're all buying the game when it comes out but I still would never pre-order a non-limited version of a game that far in advance. We don't even know the business model they're adopting for their seasons yet. Or how the new in-game money will work. Or if Cammy's abs are visible enough to warrant full price.

Gotta say, I like these alternate covers from Japan though. Unfortunately I kind of doubt they'll release a physical Xbox version over there and I'm definitely not going to buy a PS5 in the next 6 months.

I think we're gonna see some new Marisa footage today like Deejay n' Manon got. 🙂

I look forward to hearing a bit of her theme and I hope they talk more about her Gladius, because looking at the footage again I think all 3 of the punching moves we saw (sans the counter) might be the same Gladius, just different strengths. 

I only think as much because both her charge up punches had a gold flash and a follow up blow; from the initial, to the one that stuffed Manon's DI and even the OD. But hey I could be wrong 

Edited by Jocelot
56 minutes ago, Jocelot said:

I think we're gonna see some new Marisa footage today

They just tweeted something about her so it's possible. 

I feel she will turn out in one of those really annoying characters to face online that can yolo you out unless you lab the matchup. I'm thinking something similar to Alex x Abigail combo.  Big normals and armored moves x online play is the recipe for salt.

PS : still gonna feel weird if a character like this lacks a cmd grab.

Edited by Skort
18 hours ago, Jocelot said:

Dang. They really went n gave Manon an S tier booty didn't they 

18 hours ago, Flackaveli said:

I notice a lil booty jiggle too..   god bless the RE engine 

18 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

And S Tier titties too. I already know who Luffy's playing.

17 hours ago, Daemos said:

Balls jiggle when? 🤔

16 hours ago, Jocelot said:

Ikr. Best we got for the guys is bicep jiggle. Not cool Capcom, least give us butt jiggle like the ladies 😔

16 hours ago, Daemos said:

I think they gave Jamie butt jiggle but he doesn't have a thicc lower body. Or that might've been a mod.

Think they can afford butt and ball jiggles for the hotties in the cast.

4 hours ago, delete_me said:

giphy.gif

If Rufus was the price we had to pay to get here, I'd like to retroactively call him the best newcomer from SFIV.

Truly, the important things in life.

53 minutes ago, TWINBLADES said:

Manon's stage looks fucking amazing. Like it actually has the soul of a 2D era fighting game stage. I fucking love it.

I swear yesterday was thinking very same thing while watching her stage and thinking would look good also recycled for an Abel or Remy CC 

Paris is a very good example but on general almost all stages imho nail that spirit, i'm loving it

58 minutes ago, TWINBLADES said:

Manon's stage looks fucking amazing. Like it actually has the soul of a 2D era fighting game stage. I fucking love it.

That is exactly why I love it the most. The characters pop perfectly against the backdrop. The lighting here works in service of the artstyle and doesn't clash with the 2.5D aesthetic.

13 hours ago, -PVL93- said:

Sneak in closer to Nakayama and Matsumoto, we need xTekken with the SF6 netcode pronto 

I'm sure Harada won't mind the crosspromotion of his franchise as a lead up to tekken 8 shit either 

Nakayama already knows me from last Capcom Cup, we talked shopped about SFxT's bad Steam port and my conversations eventually drew enough attention to it for it to get fixed...we're still waiting for it to come back on the steam store...

7 minutes ago, Daemos said:

You will put in a good word for us won't you? ❤️

10ec982649763e5d3f2b8d196dff5fc8.jpg

being totally real, I fully expect them to be among the first DLC packs. The Four Lords, particularly Bison and Vega, are among the biggest draws in Street Fighter history which is especially impressive given there's no waifu factor. With the rest of the World Warrior cast confirmed, they won't be far behind.  JP probably like that guy from Bio-Broly trying to harness and weaponize Psycho Power, but he'll learn soon enough where the buffalo shits in the buckwheat. 

9 minutes ago, TWINBLADES said:

Wouldn't it be funny if Capcom holds to canon and doesn't put Bison in at all? Wouldn't that be so funny heh🙂

Canon is that Bison is alive after SF5. It isn't known if he attained a physical form since, but his eternal ethereal form is very much there. This isn't wishful thinking.

So no not funny! Go back to your Frenchwoman you!

Edited by Daemos