Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

1 hour ago, TWINBLADES said:

I’m gonna sweat SF6 so hard. The fact that FF16 comes out the same month kills me lmao 

My plan is simple

Overdose of SF6 -> some more SF6 -> FF16 to kill the wait to next SF6 DLC

If i consumed Elden Ring just to fill the gap till more SF6 news, when i actually have the game FF16 should already be grateful to be used that way lol

4 hours ago, Dragonfave723 said:

Extended theme in this clip, and translated tweet.

Hold the button to increase attack performance "Gradius".  "Phalanx" that hits with a strong punch. Mariza is a power-type character who takes advantage of her long limbs to deliver powerful blows.

Surprisingly, she isn't a grappler. The playstyle reminds me of Abigail more than anything. I like her.

I wonder if there is an opal on her forehead behind that helmet hair.

I got invited as well.  This is great news to me, because if a 3rd wave is happening with new characters and they allow people that had access before to play again....i can get the new models ( priorities ) 

Regardless, looking forward to play some matches vs real people and get a feel of the game.

Screenshot-2022-12-14-110032.jpg

Edited by Skort
Just now, -PVL93- said:

Imma be honest, KOF XV looks so much nicer in static than sf6

That's because SF6 went overdrive on the lighting in some stages. Everything can appear too shiny /glossy/glistening for an SF game.

But the colors and proportions in SF have always been special and IMO better.

In motion, SF6 outclasses almost every 3D fighting game I've seen to this date.

Congrats to the homies who got in the beta.

In return, Gio got no relevant buffs to her neutral and went "Sorry about completely ripping away the sauce from your combos, here's two packs of taco bell mild to see you through".

Hopefully they work out...

Oh well, continue saving for a gaming PC so I can escape console and go into the Arturo Wonderland.

51 minutes ago, Sonero said:

In return, Gio got no relevant buffs to her neutral and went "Sorry about completely ripping away the sauce from your combos, here's two packs of taco bell mild to see you through".

Oh well, continue saving for a gaming PC so I can escape console and go into the Arturo Wonderland.

Man I’m moving soon and I’m excited for a couple things, but a big one is actually having room for a proper desk and PC setup.  Right now I sit on the floor and game on a laptop that’s propped up by an iPhone box 😂 my “setup” is  sitting on a coffee table that’s half into a doorway. 

Edited by Vhozite
3 hours ago, Sonero said:

We're on the same journey. I've got just one part left to buy and my PC build will be complete. Can't wait. Let me know if you need help with a build!

2 hours ago, delete_me said:

I'm probably the only person left on this planet who applied for an Xbox code and didn't get one.

Spoiler: Capcom didn't give you the code because you asked for an Xbox one. When they give you the option to pick Xbox that's a trick question, it's actually a way to get rid of undesirables by making them snitch on themselves.

This ain't SFIV anymore, no one plays fighting games on Xbox. 😡

Pretty sure that guy is Zhi. 

Dude is hilarious to listen to, used to comment SF tournaments all the time, unsure if he still does but he is funny as hell.  Actually one of the few commentators i would listen to in SF6 , him and  Yipes.

Edited by Skort

1) that's not Zhi.

2) The issue is that in the same breath he is complaining about not getting a beta code and accidentally explaining why he shouldn't either.

Is it really that much of a snub if you got a smallish channel and didn't get a code? YT as a job is a weird hard road that sounds like a merciless grind. Even though, PS4 land didn't get no betas.

😭