Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

1 hour ago, Daemos said:

@EvilCanadianAYO! Thanks for reading me! But how about instead of plugging that damn gorilla (referring to the PP Gorilla but also Akuma), you lend out your furry hand to help a Dictator while he's down?

Bison is the Gorilla

the gorilla is bison

they are the same being now, recognize bisons evolution for what it is.

1 hour ago, Pair of Rooks said:

Fireballs are ass. Punishable at most ranges. 

not even really, the majority of those fireballs whiffed, they are doing the drive rush outside of max range of LP sandblast. The heavier lukes fireball, the much less negative on block it is, no way you get a punish on a heavy at those ranges even when parried.

16 minutes ago, -PVL93- said:

Vesper actually deserves the views, dude's been grinding for over a decade 

7 minutes ago, Daemos said:

Fr! He's level headed, thorough, and is a real fan of Street Fighter which means he knows what he's talking about. Even some nitty gritty story details don't get past him. 

But neither replied my question kOwwjmz.png

Edited by CESTUS III
2 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

Lili revealed for Tekken 8.

This is one of the characters you was waiting for, right @Skort?

Yup,either Lili,Nina ,Eliza or Kazuya.

If I do play the game,I'm probably gonna try and main one of those. Will see if I have time though,I kinda wanna mess around with 3 characters in SF6 so yea....

3 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

But neither replied my question kOwwjmz.png

I didn't answer because I don't see the point of the question. Yes there is section of the video dedicated to Akuma (there is one for all the DLC), and yes he really likes Akuma.

He also really likes and fanboys hard for other Street Fighter characters (including Bison unlike a certain ape). Few FGC youtubers could have my attention for more than 10 minutes, let alone hours when he does his analyses videos.

Edited by Daemos
48 minutes ago, Daemos said:

I didn't answer because I don't see the point of the question. Yes there is section of the video dedicated to Akuma (there is one for all the DLC), and yes he really likes Akuma.

He also really likes and fanboys hard for other Street Fighter characters (including Bison unlike a certain ape). Few FGC youtubers could have my attention for more than 10 minutes, let alone hours when he does his analyses videos.

Reality is i appreciate his contents and watch lot of his vids when he limits himself to gameplay stuff, he have great style for that

I like he have a position of influence for the good stuff he did, too bad that visibility can be used for other stuff too

When goes on other stuff level drop hard, so i don't give him the click, simple as that lol

It's not possible to enforce it.
That's the only reason why Capcom hasn't done it.

And I'mma twist the knife a bit.

Not only the crack is available to any PC player, I sure as hell ain't feeling bad for Japanese players complaining about other players having early access to a game.

Every anime game at Evo was a free meal to them because they had the entire arcade betas and months with the arcade releases before getting more exclusive time with the console versions and then the games got to the West.

Anyone who is serious about competing should've gotten it already, especially knowing that there's a literal million prize at stake on CPT.

3 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

It's a beta. There's no telling how much is going to stay the same in the final release. So much kneejerk.

To an extent, but it gave them ample time to get a good feel for the game. Sure, pros pick up stuff quicker than your average player, but it takes me a while to get accustomed to movement in a fighting game, get the new inputs into muscle memory etc. If you could clone one person and let clone A play the cracked beta for six months and clone B start with the demo/retail release, you can bet clone A will win every game unless a non-beta character turns out so busted that he/she evens the playing field.

I can definitely see the worry from a pro player. For me personally I'm just going to turn off crossplay for the first few weeks/months, so I don't feel particularly affected by this entire thing.

I don't think you need to worry much about people having the upper hand because they spent time in the cracked beta once the game lanches.

SF6 features a ranking system that places you based on your initial 10 matches and skill level you had in SFV , it actually askes you. So, at worst you will face unbalanced matchmaking for about 10 matches if you are really unlucky that is since the player pool at start will be quite big.

I for one will be spending most of my time at start playing the single player campaign and labbing the characters i aim to play the most ( Juri, Manon, Cammy ) as well as labbing what to do against the rest of the cast. Once i have my fill of that,i'll be hitting the ranked matches, no rush, game is gonna be around for at least 5 years imo.

Edited by Skort
2 hours ago, Skort said:

I don't think you need to worry much about people having the upper hand because they spent time in the cracked beta once the game lanches.

SF6 features a ranking system that places you based on your initial 10 matches and skill level you had in SFV , it actually askes you. So, at worst you will face unbalanced matchmaking for about 10 matches if you are really unlucky that is since the player pool at start will be quite big.

I for one will be spending most of my time at start playing the single player campaign and labbing the characters i aim to play the most ( Juri, Manon, Cammy ) as well as labbing what to do against the rest of the cast. Once i have my fill of that,i'll be hitting the ranked matches, no rush, game is gonna be around for at least 5 years imo.

That reminds me, I gotta do the Capcom ID thing.

They straight up ask you "How good were you in SFV?" 🤣

I know people will be out there straight up *lying*. 💀