Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

BTW I love the smooth transition of the music from stage select screen to character select. I listened to both  yesterday and damn the instrumental is REALLY good just wish there was a lyrics toggle 

Oh and I love how the fighting ground graffiti moves on tact with the menu theme, nice touch 

Starting to get in tune with the Cpu fights, but I find level 7 too easy (it kinda makes "mistakes", such as not finishing a combo proper or not converting pokes etc) and then the jump to level 8 is like an experienced tourney goes. Capcom prolly should adjust that 

Still don't quite understand the instant round start drive rush the Cpu sometimes does, I might have to watch it more closely but it doesn't do the cancel out of a normal and it doesn't enter the party stance fully either

Edited by -PVL93-
3 hours ago, Neclord said:

Capcom ID site is fun. Apparently I have an account there but I forgot my password.

But I don't receive an email when I reset my password, not even in spam folder.

Guess I have to create a new account. 🥲

I did it yesterday, it's pretty quick.

It might get complicated if you linked your steam account to it tho.

42 minutes ago, Edmund said:

Hey guys! Been a while!

Tried the demo on both my PS5 and PC and i don't know if I 'm imagining things, but is the PS5 version more optimised and has less input lag? (I have a RTX 2080 btw)

I'm playing the PS5 version on my LG Oled on performance mode + Reduced input lag.

Love the game and can't wait for it to release but I hate that Capcom are force feeding us Modern Controls. Is there an option where the game will default to Classic controls? Or do we have to switch to Classic whenever we play?

Also, I understand Steam Deck is a really great piece of equipment but I'd dread to get matched with people playing SF6 on Steam Deck + Wifi. There wasn't any Wifi Indicator during the online beta, but I hope they at least have an indicator if anyone is playing ranked/online on the Deck. 

Is there anywhere we can send feedback to Capcom?

Steam deck is running it on 60fps, I've seen it on Reddit iirc.

It might just be some config issue where it's not set to fully use your graphics card.

12 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

-warning, editor fanatism post-

Ok, got some days and did some of experiments with SF6 editor

Made bunch of stuff that i will show in small groups (if people likes it), because gif format is easy cheap now that we are still on demo phase but do pics montages is still boring job lol

Let's start with the bright side: editor is awesome, and will improve with DLCs

Some hilarious bad shit

Reveal hidden contents

-Trying to create Guy discovered editor does'nt allow you name shorter than 4 letters, kinda funny for a saga that have Ryu and Ken as most famous chars

-Skin color may be tricky up to unnerving, whites and blacks have easy options, but try get some brown or asian colors may require some work

-Skin color allow only human tones and some strange ones playing with parameters, but let's say you want recreate SF4 Seth azure/gray, Oro's yellow or stuff like that, you will have to find tricks (example for SF4 Seth i will probably do original concept version with clothes, painting only head of azure/gray)

-Tits of the editor have ugly shape when you make them big

-I repeat, tits of the editor have ugly shape when you make them big

-Trying to use stickers give you anger

-Max height is very tall butlikely not enough to properly recreate chars like Hugo (wich you will find below lol) or Sagat

-Hairstyles selection kinda sucks, but guess DLC will fix that

-If you want to create something that seems a SF char, keep in mind basic editor puppet (like most NPCs) have shitty realistic proportions, so if you want your char to look a real SF char next to Ryu &co will take some work (usually bigger head, hands, feet, muscle mass) to reach correct stylization

Proof is basic puppet will look skinny and stylistically incompatible with Luke or even a less extreme anatomy char like Bosch

Now time to show SF3 some love

(click on pics for bigger size)

https://i.ibb.co/Xz7tXCm/Makoto.gif

Bit different than the original, but i dig it, feels usual Makoto but older and more SF6 realistic style

I think in final version will give her slighty bigger head

I like have found the forearm/hand ratio to make her hands proper hammers without go too cartoonish lol

https://i.ibb.co/nMCK4LR/Dudley.gif

Really like how face end up, but sad i could not find better hairstyle option

Still think this would look very good wearing more Dudley style clothes and boxing gloves though

https://i.ibb.co/v4f80gc/Hugo.gif

I think the look is there, and the fact we have Hugo clothes surely unlockable (MC stage have an "Andore" npc watching the fight) will surely help

But truth still is while huge he probably still look too small for Hugo... i think he's around Zangief height

This is interesting also because basically you can see there max size (lot of stats fields are 100/100)  a created character can reach

Keep these coming! This is amazing. Very 1 for 1!

1 hour ago, Volt said:

like it gotta compile shaders at the beginning like an emulated game

Where have you been? Shader compilation on startup has been an issue with major releases for at least a year now with various titles, though mostly UE based ones. Thought RE avoids the subject altogether 

Kinda have the same problem on the pc version I had with SFV.

Game looks like it is skipping a frame every now and then, if I try the PS4 version on the same monitor, it doesn't happen. My gaming pc is usually pretty good and I have max fps in the game, but something about the animations isn't right (maybe some hz problem).

But since I am planning to get a PS5 anyway, I might play this game on PS5.

I saw that in the world tour mode you can access a "masters" tab on your phone where you get info and missions from. Luke gave a few tips and missions in the demo.

I wonder how many characters from the roster you will be able to interact with using your avatar.

If I actually get missions from Juri and have her as a follower in some of the missions it's GOTY right there.

They show her really briefly fighting your avatar character in a dark alley,so I guess that could be the area you meet her in the campaign.

Screenshot-2023-04-26-23-00-52-969-com-g

Screenshot-2023-04-26-23-01-02-228-com-g

It also appears that her SFV default is returning. I like the look and I'm looking forward on how the leather / latex texture will look in this engine,but please bring back long hair premium costume for Juri as well,ty 🙏.

8 hours ago, Edmund said:

Hey guys! Been a while!

Tried the demo on both my PS5 and PC and i don't know if I 'm imagining things, but is the PS5 version more optimised and has less input lag? (I have a RTX 2080 btw)

I'm playing the PS5 version on my LG Oled on performance mode + Reduced input lag.

This weekend there will be a bunch of input lag tests for PC and Xbox.  PS5 already looking good at 2-3ms on performance mode.  

The OLED you're using might actually be faster than your monitor which might be why PS5 feels better.

Edited by HeavensCloud

Finally got to play the demo and, I am so lost.  

Why tf are the only options for menu buttons Xbox style?  I have a PS controller so I have no idea how to navigate the menu. 

Took me 10 minutes just to find the options.  By pressing TAB of all things.  wtf. 

EDIT also dash macro when. 

Edited by Pair of Rooks