Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

all this wild stuff about Hunter Biden in the news... it's setting things up to be that much more hilarious when he inevitably becomes a future President of this country.  Oh yeah you know it's going to happen...you could bet money on this....it's probably not until we get past whoever is next after his dad...maybe 2 or 3+ Presidential terms from now....he's "only" 52 at the moment, and the current situation proves that you can be 1,000 years old and still get elected.  All bets are off in terms of who can be elected to that office, obviously.  Oh yeah there's all kinds of amusing things in store for the future of America.  

Maybe the aliens will formally make their presence known and that might derail everything though.  Whatever the case, the near future of everything is sure to be an interesting show, and we all have a front-row seat for it.

6 hours ago, RSG3 said:

It's so disappointing you're so lacking in creativity the best you can shoot back with is the inquivilant of "Yea welll...actually you!!!"

I'm not shooting back. I just really wish you would stfu and go make yourself happy. We are all about to reach 40 (or some of us are)  so what the hell are you doing with your life and why is it all being wasted on your hand? 

If you would've accepted reality  before this could have be you right now and I wouldn't have the indecency to have my eyes roll whenever I read your posts. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by zatalcon3

Days like this makes me glad Megashock exists, even if we disagree on issues here we can generally stick to the actual topic and focus on what actually matters, that shit is nearly impossible on social media

Me: "I'm not sure if Bidan or Trump is the way to go next term, we need some new blood with fresh ideas to steer our county to a better world. Retreading the same stuff won't change anything here" 

Facebook : "You spelled Biden wrong, dawg"

Me: 🤦🏾‍♂️

1 hour ago, zatalcon3 said:

I just really wish you would stfu and go make yourself happy

Dude stop fucking lying. You're here to be an asshole and give people shit because you're a fucking loser, or you're a fat ugly shit bag who can't get laid because you're a fucking loser. 

Either way you're a fucking loser and don't care about anyone here. The absolute least you could do is have funny come backs along with your terrible gimmick but your fat ugly ass is too lazy to do even that.

Edited by RSG3
1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

Days like this makes me glad Megashock exists, even if we disagree on issues here we can generally stick to the actual topic and focus on what actually matters, that shit is nearly impossible on social media

Me: "I'm not sure if Bidan or Trump is the way to go next term, we need some new blood with fresh ideas to steer our county to a better world. Retreading the same stuff won't change anything here" 

Facebook : "You spelled Biden wrong, dawg"

Me: 🤦🏾‍♂️

Social media is becoming worse and worse each day. I don't care what side of the bridge you are on Dem vs. Rep, V8 vs. EV, Pineapple vs no pineapple; it all devolves into a personal attack. People need to stop making the things they like a core pillar of their identity. 

2 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Dude stop fucking lying. You're here to be an asshole and give people shit because you're a fucking loser, or you're a fat ugly shit bag who can't get laid because you're a fucking loser. 

Either way you're a fucking loser and don't care about anyone here. The absolute least you could do is have funny come backs along with your terrible gimmick but your fat ugly ass is too lazy to do even that.

I care about you bro. My ways of humanitarianism is unorthodox but it is practical. The truth is I care about the future of the human race and want a world in where our children can be happy with out the ills of bad and dumb shit. That is why I see that 30+ year old men who jack off as a problem. It's evolution.

Look at the Catholic church, many of their priests are going crazy and end up becoming pedophiles and it's all due to their hormones exploding because they are denying the biology made through evolution. Some priests used to fuck statues in the past to relieve their hormones, while others where reported to dive into a thorn bush.. you don't need to do any of that, just stop jacking off and date a fat ugly girl, problem solved. 

7 hours ago, Maxx said:

Men stop going to flower shops for women.... Just go to stop and shop. Why are you paying $50 for flowers, when your can get them at the grocery store for $10

This!

And also, I would like flowers too. They're a great little gift. I'm actually saving for a bonsai tree and other plants for my dorm room, and flowers are great. Am waiting for my anniversary to get some 🙂.

2 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Bro does that post say they love spicy food like Ketchup? 

Ketchup is sweet not spicy wtf?

There's spicy curry ketchup in addition to the spicy ketchup they have at places like Whataburger that I could see having a fair bit of heat for someone who isn't used to eating spicy stuff.

29 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

There's spicy curry ketchup in addition to the spicy ketchup they have at places like Whataburger that I could see having a fair bit of heat for someone who isn't used to eating spicy stuff.

Yea but that's specifically spicy Ketchup. He said Ketchup was spicy. Not spicy Ketchup just Ketchup. 

9 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Is it me or do all kids instinctively know to punch dudes square in the nuts? How they have the inate ability I will never know 🤣

Oh man...I had only an idea of some people getting their nuts punched by lil toddlers but I had no idea it was going to be like this.  My kid got me second guessing and turning myself to the side so as to not face him some times after he fucking Bionic Armed my ass.  I saw the wind up and then everything went in slow mo as you're calculating the threat coming in but I'm like "....maybe he's just going for the leg?".  NOPE....No he was not....