Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

I just don't understand how that video's popularity is on fire so much... that video about the failure of "Victorious"... I remember mentioning it here some months ago, and that I'm just not up to watching a vid on that for 5 goddamn hours-----it STILL pops up in my "recommended" videos section (because I watch other vids about how certain show went wrong).... and now it's sitting at about 6 million views....seriously though...  5 hours and 34 minutes; that's till a no for me, dawg.

The one I was just watching was about Legacies, which is finally dead... I had already given up on it but apparently a few interesting things happened in what became the final season.... but man what a shame that one was.  The spinoff from 2 of my all-time favorite shows... and it ended up being such a big pile of doody.  The only saving grace was that some of the girls were hot, as per the usual CW "no ugly people" rules.

56 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

Because it's almost one sided. It's as if there has to be a leftist view that matches and is agreed by many here and they can say any shit they want but if someone else who is different and can say something clever in retaliation or something that gets them angry for getting owned (whether it be opinions they don't like, or clever remarks they can't trump back) that is taken in seriously.

Honestly sir, if you in someone's house and they tell you not to do a thing, just don't do it. 

This is a pre-K concept. 

EDIT - 

Because relevant

Edited by OPTIMUS124

I tested positive for covid today while away for work. Just drove across the state and made it home. I have to stay locked in my bedroom, quarantined from the rest of the house for five days. So far it's mild, and I hope it stays that way. My biggest concern is being too sick to play videogames for five days straight.

Edit: OK yeah, it also sucks not being able to hold my daughter.  Thought I better throw that in there too.

Edited by Chadouken
54 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

I tested positive for covid today while away for work. Just drove across the state and made it home. I have to stay locked in my bedroom, quarantined from the rest of the house for five days. So far it's mild, and I hope it stays that way. My biggest concern is being too sick to play videogames for five days straight.

Edit: OK yeah, it also sucks not being able to hold my daughter.  Thought I better throw that in there too.

Bummer. My wife got it on our way back from St Thomas and it had her pretty tired, but thankfully the tiredness hasn't stuck around too much. Speedy recovery mate

9 hours ago, RSG3 said:

It's not even a public forum, it's a private one, you have to sign up and agree to the rules as laid down by the owner. 

It's not a town square lol. 

private forums mean something that is exclusive to a specific demographic or people not because you have to sign up. 

There is no rules i've been breaking that is anywhere above everyone else, such as you. Dating fat ugly girls isn't a bad thing. 

12 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Very much so.  If I'm wearing a hat or a hoodie and people don't give me a second look they'd probably think I was white guy on first look.  The one time I showed my picture Neesa said I was "high yellow" lol.

You sound like my Uncle Louis. My grandma would call him "D Whiteman" at cook outs. He's lighter than some white people. 

38 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

You sound like my Uncle Louis. My grandma would call him "D Whiteman" at cook outs. He's lighter than some white people. 

My wife's aunt's nick name for me was apparently "The white man" which she never called me that to my face lol.  I had to find that out from my wife and this is despite the fact that her aunt likes me...which is fair cause I made fun of her laugh cause she straight up sounds like a stereotypical witch cackle.   If my midde/high school friends ever decided to start ribbing into me they'd always go for the skin color first so I've been called "The Sun", "Light Brite", etc.

36 minutes ago, Gimpy said:

In the "Funny Bone Friday" files...

adam scott laughing GIF by Fox TV

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!!!  This is a very odd song to bone to, not gonna lie.  It's like a modern art version of music in which it seeks to deconstruct tempo, beat, rythym and anything else that makes a song have any kind of order or form.

56 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

My wife's aunt's nick name for me was apparently "The white man" which she never called me that to my face lol.  I had to find that out from my wife and this is despite the fact that her aunt likes me...which is fair cause I made fun of her laugh cause she straight up sounds like a stereotypical witch cackle.   If my midde/high school friends ever decided to start ribbing into me they'd always go for the skin color first so I've been called "The Sun", "Light Brite", etc.

Does this mean you have white privilege?

2 hours ago, J-ride said:

Does this mean you have white privilege?

no

2 hours ago, HD-Man said:

So Sonic has Light Privilege? 

Yes.  

I am very much awar that because I'm so light unless you're taking a 2nd look or you're up close to me the % chance of me being harassed for stupid shit is decreased in comparison to my darker kin.  I'm not absolved of the bullshit it's just if I'm walking around somewhere or driving my car I'm less likely for some white person who's a shit piece to decide that they want to fuck with me that day.

Edit:

even more interesting is that the light genes on my father side are so strong that my son inherited these crazy looking eyes that change color depending on how the light hits them.  They're sometimes blue, sometimes green, or silver.  If you look at him up close his eyes look rainbow colored...like you can see the full spectrum from red inside all the way to purple on the outer part of the iris.

Edited by Sonichuman
3 hours ago, Gimpy said:

In the "Funny Bone Friday" files...

adam scott laughing GIF by Fox TV

Gonna be honest, while the story is funny the same as the comments on reddit, the twitter thread and the video, I find that song to be meh.

Dunno if is because I have listened to some indigestable prog/jazz shit over the years that the song is just ehhh.

1 hour ago, DarkSakul said:

Seems like it. People falling out of windows....really? The car bomb that took his allies daughter was probably setup by Putin to take him out.