Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

Found out the company forget to put my raise in the system, told them politely and immediately addressed it. 

A chick I knew caught hell from her company but she probably handled it in a shit way so they're making her sweat. I bet she had a stank attitude when she called them about her short paycheck 

It's not always what you do, it's HOW you do it

People who come in hot 100% for every situation probably have a high chance of having shitty attitudes.  Especially if you're coming in hot on someone who is probably not directly responsible for your issue.

1 hour ago, MillionX said:

This thread about the guy married to an asexual woman is gold.... some who identify as that chimed in of course so it just keeps getting better.  One person claimed to be a "sex positive" asexual... this is the 2nd time I've heard someone mention such a thing which is completely crazy to me....so you're an "asexual" but still engage in sexual activity?

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

...it sounds like if you meet a vegetarian that's telling you "OH YEAH... I'M totally a vegetarian." ---WHILE he's taking another bite of a large "Baconator" from Wendys.

Curious: is he/she in a relationship? Sounds like they still have sex to make the partner happy. I'd figure not all asexuals HATE sex. They just don't have most people's baseline sexual attraction to others.

I dunno I'm more on the side of the woman shouldn't be dressing like that around kids, if she was on an all adult cruise it would be fine.  Though I'd really like to know an over/under on the woman in question's likelihood of complaining online about the male gaze.  😄

4 minutes ago, J-ride said:

I dunno I'm more on the side of the woman shouldn't be dressing like that around kids, if she was on an all adult cruise it would be fine.  Though I'd really like to know an over/under on the woman in question's likelihood of complaining online about the male gaze.  😄

Honestly I'm kind of split on it. I think we get too hung up on the human body in the States. Yet I'm like "I don't know, if she should be wearing that." The former contradicts the latter one and they are both my opinion.

Her showing up like that was one hell of a bonus for most of the young boys that day... you know damn well they took that in as some solid, "live"  jerk-material for probably the next few years at least....for some it would be the first time in life they saw that much bootymeat in person.  Some probably exploded right there in the pool, after staring at the glorious cheeks bounding up and down, quivering and popping with the water splashing everywhere....they glisten so nicely in the sunlight.  The memory of that day will stay with them for years to come.  The moment would be a critical point that may even create a fetish or 2.

**suddenly, memories of the legs/ass of some of my mom's friends, when I was but a wee lad...... yes yes... 

Edited by MillionX

I always dislike when women dress way too sexy for a certain situations personally.  I remember we had a happy hour with some coworkers and were playing pool and several of the girls wore skirts with maximum boobage and so short that they were showing panty shots playing pool.  These same bitches complained endlessly about sexual harrasment at our company.  I bounced when they showed up because I'm not going down like that!  They just need to decide if they want male attention or not, because they can't have it both ways.  I left because I'm not getting called to HR about some honeytrap HR sting.

HOLY ENTRAPMENT BATMAN!!!

6 minutes ago, J-ride said:

I always dislike when women dress way too sexy for a certain situations personally.  I remember we had a happy hour with some coworkers and were playing pool and several of the girls wore skirts with maximum boobage and so short that they were showing panty shots playing pool.  These same bitches complained endlessly about sexual harrasment at our company.  I bounced when they showed up because I'm not going down like that!  They just need to decide if they want male attention or not, because they can't have it both ways.  I left because I'm not getting called to HR about some honeytrap HR sting.

16 minutes ago, J-ride said:

This isnt really you having a problem with how they where dressed. This was you having a problem with them clearly trying to honey pot someone on some bullshit. Weaponizing your sexuality is a different thing imo.

37 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

This isnt really you having a problem with how they where dressed. This was you having a problem with them clearly trying to honey pot someone on some bullshit. Weaponizing your sexuality is a different thing imo.

It's one of the reasons that they basically divided my work into team boy and team girl because management got tired of them crying wolf every fucking week.  The girl team is so toxic and has so much infighting that girls are constantly trying to come over to my team and we absolutely won't let them.  We aren't letting them ruin our team that functions like a well oiled machine and has to fix all the shit they fuck up.  THEY DON'T NEED OUR HELP ANYWAY!  #GIRLPOWAH

Ah, another video about women being awful trash as usual... Pearl's Legs and her friend with the commentary:

The more stories I see, the more disgusting it is... one of the stories mentions a woman beating her husband with a dumbbell? (there's pictures too)  Nah, there's only so much restraint before anyone snaps.  I would beat that bitch into a coma, not even caring about whatever happens to me after that anymore....fuck all that and fuck this pussy-ass society that constantly enables 1 gender to get away with everything 99% of the goddamn time.

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, iStu X said:

100%. Only for me not for thee

So true. This right here is why I don't dive deep into politics. I feel like I'd end up straight up wishing death on republicans after a week. Within these past couple of years, it's like I've NEVER seen them doing something good ever. And it all comes from this "Rules for thee, not for me" attitude. It's insane how damn near everything they bitch about is rooted in this.

Edited by axeman61
1 hour ago, iStu X said:

He’s as funny IRL as he was on SRK. I got to meet him in 08. He’s also just a really great dude in general. 

The day he called SonyLegend out to a real fist fight and to meet him at his work and what time will go down in infamy.  What a time to be alive!