Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

So...alien shit again...

What if the "Greys" and whatever else is out there.... they aren't even that much more intelligent than humans?  They could just have superior technology due to being a much older species....so it would be like comparing humans of thousands of years ago to the humans of today... we are simply aware of more things and now have a more advanced level of technology than our distant "hunter/gatherer" ancestors.  Imagine how much more is accomplished by a human-like species that had a head-start of thousands or even millions of years on us.  Despite being of similar intelligence level, they would have tech that just appears to be "magic" to us... there's that great old quote of "sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"...that line always stuck with me as a fascinating observation there.  

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

I fucking can't at this.    They're lawyer put an open challenge to to people to find something racist that their clients have put up and WITHIN 25 MINUTES...they found a twitter account tied to the lady that posts racist shit lmao.

One of the images in one of her tweets is from a series of comics from a group called WAR from the early thousands. WAR stands for White Aryan Resistance. The guy who ran the website had dozens if not hundreds of random racist stuff there.

Yeah...this lady wild AF.

26 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Man so in Zaslaws search for 3 billion dollars for Warner Bros he's lost them 20 billion in Market Capture...

No sure that's how you make up for a 3 bill deficit....

Are you talking about their Market Cap? Someone more financially knowledgeable can correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't that just speculative evaluation of a companies worth? I've seen larger companies market cap tank below a smaller competing business. Yet no one would realistically purchase that smaller company for more money.

Anyway, when racists roll up on @Maxxonly to fuck around and find out.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-man-convicted-hate-crime-road-rage-attack-black-martial-artist-rcna44951

whoah out of nowhere I just remembered the "lampshade hat" trend being a thing in the 90s... it just looked silly to me because it was non-Asian people wearing that shit.

Other stuff I didn't like:

Cross-Colors "sets"... always ugly.  This was early 90s..like 90 - '92.

Damage - I barely remember this but it was around the same time as Cross Colors and also ugly.

Most popular sneakers. - this continues even now; 99% of that shit looks atrocious to me.  I prefer my shoes have a more simplistic design, as they are not truly the focal point of an outfit, imo.

The jheri curl hairstyle---that's much older of course and most people with any kind of decent taste would agree it looks terrible.

The mohawk hairstyle. --I realize that's probably an unpopular opinion though... very few people looked cool with this shit.  Mr. T and I guess Chief Thunder from Killer Instinct...and Thunder wasn't even my favorite KI character; not even close. (that honor goes to Saberwulf and Glacius)

Hell yeah he's got a good one today

...basically most women today are absolutely terrible in meeting even basic standards of "wife material".

edit---hahah and he just mentioned the bonnet.... and this clip that's paused at the moment, where she's in the kitchen...I thought that was a picture of the dude at first.

....then...they keep wondering why an increasingly large percentage of men have zero interest in getting married 🤣  If she's not going to "cater" to me then WHAT is the point?   She's just going to "exist" that's good enough?  haha get outta heah with that nonsense.

Edit ---YEP...annnnd there's the bonnet.  Of course she has the bonnet on with her raggedy ass sweatpants and plain black shirt....doesn't even bother to look nice for her husband when he comes home.....not even the basic "t-shirt/panties" look, or a transparent night-gown...she's too lazy to even do that much. (*sidenote---that Adina Howard "T-shirt & My Panties On" song was a classic...one of the sexiest slow jams of the time back then.)

and yeah, at this point I'm so disgusted with the bonnets...it would be nice if I could just Thanos-snap them all out of existence entirely, and repeatedly erase the idea of them from anyone who may invent that shit again later.

Edited by MillionX
5 hours ago, MillionX said:

So...alien shit again...

What if the "Greys" and whatever else is out there.... they aren't even that much more intelligent than humans?  They could just have superior technology due to being a much older species....so it would be like comparing humans of thousands of years ago to the humans of today... we are simply aware of more things and now have a more advanced level of technology than our distant "hunter/gatherer" ancestors.  Imagine how much more is accomplished by a human-like species that had a head-start of thousands or even millions of years on us.  Despite being of similar intelligence level, they would have tech that just appears to be "magic" to us... there's that great old quote of "sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"...that line always stuck with me as a fascinating observation there.  

have u seen skinny bob yet?

theres only 3 dudes oral accounts you really need to hear.

the reason is cause all 3 dudes stories confirm each others even tho they never heard of each other.

all 3 worked for the govt. air force specifically.

and all 3 had a certain amount of clearance to classified shit.

1 guy u already know of. the other 2 dudes arent famous enuff yet.

but here they are.

richard doty, charles hall, and bob lazar all worked in the general same location, which was the american southwestern desert. which btw has about 20 or so air force bases.

charles hall worked the in the mid 60s. but hall was never at area 51. he was north of there at indian springs. near nellis air force base. s2 and s3. and at death valley where he met and interviewed the greys cause they gave him full clearance.

richard doty was at area 51 aka s4, plus s3, s2 at least 9 months he was there.  he had much more clearance than bob lazar. and could go almost anywhere he wanted and ask almost any ques he wanted.

bob lazar was only at s4. he never saw s2, s3.

he was there only 6 months.

bob had the least amount of clearance powers. charles the most. charles had full clearance. of everything.

point is. when you listen to them, and they start whipping out names, dates, locations etc...and all 3 stories mesh and match each others accounts, but never contradict each other, even tho, they never heard each others stories. lends alot of credibility.

btw, the greys call themselves the ebens.

theyre from zr3, 3rd planet in the zeti reticuli binary star system. all 3 men claim the same thing.

doty and lazar got thatinfo from the debriefing film the air force showed em at area 51. charles hall got the same info when he interviewed the greys on behalf of the pentagon in 68. where they told him to his face where theyre from.

Edited by VirginDefiler
8 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Are you talking about their Market Cap? Someone more financially knowledgeable can correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't that just speculative evaluation of a companies worth? I've seen larger companies market cap tank below a smaller competing business. Yet no one would realistically purchase that smaller company for more money.

Anyway, when racists roll up on @Maxxonly to fuck around and find out.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-man-convicted-hate-crime-road-rage-attack-black-martial-artist-rcna44951

Florida power is no match for unbridled negro rage

5 hours ago, Jion_Wansu said:

While browsing YouTube and clicked a bunch of videos. Came across some Eminem songs. Then on the right-hand side saw a video about and Eminem dis track by The Game...

Haven't they learned by now? Guess The Game has chosen career suicide like MGK. Insert a bunch of popcorn gifs 🤣

Think this is one of the best songs if not the best song. Even has Marilyn in the video and live on stage

https://youtu.be/m8E3Dh-gfhM?t=149

https://youtu.be/b74fgy9Ea5A?t=49

It was the lamest diss trackk to. "Your music don't get radio play in my car" or whatever, while 50% of the song is Em beats and flows. Couldn't tell if he was dissing Em or suckin his dick. 

I hope Em ignores his ass. No need to make this dudes career for him. 

Edited by RSG3
2 hours ago, RSG3 said:

It was the lamest dis travkk to. "Your music don't get radio play in my car" or whatever, while 50% of the song is Em beats and flows. Couldn't tell if he was dissing Em or suckin his dick. 

I don't think Eminem cares any more.

As long as you leave his daughter alone, I doubt he do anything. 

2 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

I mean, I love a good all beef frank, but lamb steaks and mashed potatoes sounds amazing. What the heck? 😂

I dunno. We agreed to hotdogs for lunch early this morning but then I remembered the Lamb and was like "Ooooh babe lamb!" And she goes, I kid you not, "But you said you where gonna make hotdogs!! 😡"

Granted she does buy 100% beef dogs but still.............lamb steaks & mashed potatos....

Hotdogs it is I guess. 

20 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

Just wanted to share a throwback with ya. The main reason i miss old kanye. Is his collabs with such a wide variety of artist. 

https://youtu.be/c-2KHxPsBEQ

Sorry, but that sounds like shit to me.

I disagree about Kanye being talented, his music always sucked and I think his rap abilities where just better back then because that is when his mild creativity had any juice. Rappers like him have no talent, they probably wrote some nice lyrics before (with help) memorized it and that is why they are viewed to be better. The reason why they are bad now is because that is as far as their "creativity/artistry" goes, they are incapable of making anything else and have no need to because their followers are just as dumb as their "music" so it sells. 

It's really sad to know that fake ass celebs like him are obviously going to some hall of fame in the future without requiring any talent. It just makes it look bad on us that the music that represents us the most doesn't require that much skill or intelligence, just talk about the most dumbest and useless shit like weed, the streets, getting girls to shake their ass, etc etc with synthetic drum beats that a 5 year old can make on any computer. 

8 hours ago, RSG3 said:

It was the lamest diss trackk to. "Your music don't get radio play in my car" or whatever, while 50% of the song is Em beats and flows. Couldn't tell if he was dissing Em or suckin his dick. 

I had to look this up cause I waa pretty sure that The Game was fully aware of what Em is from his short time in G Unit and yeah...I do remember seeing interviews where Game was pretty much like "Don't fuck with this guy cause he will body you lyrically"  so I'm extremely curious as to where the change in this mentality occured.

Did Em say some shit about his grandma or something off the cuff? I'm confused here lol

Edit:  had to look up the why for context and essentially this is the interview that seems to explain the reasonging why

Edited by Sonichuman
7 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Yeah the "diss" was Nick Cannon level trash. Em should ignore him, but if he does say something I'll have the popcorn ready. I'd hope he hit with a "Quitter" level diss.

3 hours ago, RSG3 said:

My girlfriend basically just turned down me making Lamb Steaks with Mash Potatos for hotdogs.............

Happy to hear this. I knew some dudes who eventually moved on to cosco so their girl  could eat the hotdogs or a pie of pizza. Which is very good and cheap compared to what they would usually ate at wholefoods when they started dating.  If you keep feeding her less food that she normally eats such lamb steaks, deer, etc and just stick to hotdogs, i swear, in about 4 years she could drop to about 220-250lbs.

Edited by zatalcon3
On 8/26/2022 at 3:27 PM, VirginDefiler said:

have u seen skinny bob yet?

theres only 3 dudes oral accounts you really need to hear.

the reason is cause all 3 dudes stories confirm each others even tho they never heard of each other.

all 3 worked for the govt. air force specifically.

and all 3 had a certain amount of clearance to classified shit.

1 guy u already know of. the other 2 dudes arent famous enuff yet.

but here they are.

richard doty, charles hall, and bob lazar all worked in the general same location, which was the american southwestern desert. which btw has about 20 or so air force bases.

charles hall worked the in the mid 60s. but hall was never at area 51. he was north of there at indian springs. near nellis air force base. s2 and s3. and at death valley where he met and interviewed the greys cause they gave him full clearance.

richard doty was at area 51 aka s4, plus s3, s2 at least 9 months he was there.  he had much more clearance than bob lazar. and could go almost anywhere he wanted and ask almost any ques he wanted.

bob lazar was only at s4. he never saw s2, s3.

he was there only 6 months.

bob had the least amount of clearance powers. charles the most. charles had full clearance. of everything.

point is. when you listen to them, and they start whipping out names, dates, locations etc...and all 3 stories mesh and match each others accounts, but never contradict each other, even tho, they never heard each others stories. lends alot of credibility.

btw, the greys call themselves the ebens.

theyre from zr3, 3rd planet in the zeti reticuli binary star system. all 3 men claim the same thing.

doty and lazar got thatinfo from the debriefing film the air force showed em at area 51. charles hall got the same info when he interviewed the greys on behalf of the pentagon in 68. where they told him to his face where theyre from.

I'm still watching the Richard Doty video now... it's fascinating stuff.  I'm really hoping more of this stuff becomes official public knowledge, like a grand revelation event happens one day that eliminates any further doubt or skepticism about it all being real.

I also wonder how much the various former Presidents were allowed to know about all this stuff... it already sounds like some of them are generally trusted to have more info than others.  I know that would be one of the only cool things about becoming the President, imo... the FIRST thing I want is the details about what we have and what we know about the various other beings out there that have visited us....like what do we know about their technology, their physiology, their cultural norms, etc. etc....there's so many questions.  I know there's a story about 1 that was still alive and in custody (I think Richard goes over this as well), and they would learn quite a bit of information from that one.

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, zatalcon3 said:

Happy to hear this. I knew some dudes who eventually moved on to cosco so their girl  could eat the hotdogs or a pie of pizza. Which is very good and cheap compared to what they would usually ate at wholefoods when they started dating.  If you keep feeding her less food that she normally eats such lamb steaks, deer, etc and just stick to hotdogs, i swear, in about 4 years she could drop to about 220-250lbs.

@misterBee

This is unacceptable. Tell this fucking piece of shit to shut the fuck up about my woman. In fact if you could tell him to shut the fuck up period, that would be awesome. 

Edited by RSG3

Alright so about this Zaltacon stuff. I gave the guy a warning long enough to be in time out for a bit.  Please don't take this as me actively moderating, Zaltacon has just said this shit enough times that he needs a few days off. Not sure if I did it correctly on the tools or not but besides the point. I still don't want to moderate anything and I don't expect that to change ever.

That said, nobody's families/significant others are part of anybody having issues here. This is MisterBee's stance, the SRK bullshit was over that, some of that bullshit happened here too. that got squashed, this is habitual line stepping.

Pretty sure MisterBee will make his decisions as needed. The guy may think that the planet is round, but otherwise he rules fairly.

TL;DR: I put a band aid on the situation. Don't ask me for shit.

Ok yeah... the vid with Charles Hall is about the "Tall Whites" aliens; I've only heard about those recently, though usually described as "Nordic ones"; always taller than the Greys, with blonde or white hair, typically blue eyes.  I haven't finished this video yet so I don't know if he gets around to it... I'm already wondering what they think about the Ebens; from the various descriptions of how they are, both are apparently friendly or at least cordial with our species.

On another note---that guy "Cogan" posted another vid regarding Vampire the Masquerade lore... this time about the various clans:

I think he missed a few details there; probably to avoid the video being way too much.