Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, Sonero said:

All I'm learning from this is that dudes are projecting a million and a half things at this show. 

Seriously 

1 hour ago, Sonero said:

Yeah, let's follow lock step with the actual boomers responsible for most of the shit wrong with modern society.

Winning Strats.

Right? 😂

I’m 36 in November and most of my best friends throughout my life have been female. Cause you know, I’m mentally and emotionally mature enough to not see every woman as a sex object and I see them as people. Apparently that’s a wild as fuck concept 😂

If they end up being shitty then oops all berries. Life happens. That’s on them and not females as a whole.

What a stupid fucking ways of thinking that’s been on display in this thread. 

Edited by iStu X
4 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Fuck a gif man. You don't like how I move? Speak on it then. Say what you gotta say

What you just said is one the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

2 hours ago, iStu X said:

Seriously 

Right? 😂

I’m 36 in November and most of my best friends throughout my life have been female. Cause you know, I’m mentally and emotionally mature enough to not see every woman as a sex object and I see them as people. Apparently that’s a wild as fuck concept 😂

If they end up being shitty then oops all berries. Life happens. That’s on them and not females as a whole.

What a stupid fucking ways of thinking that’s been on display in this thread. 

There you go again talking in extremes. All I said was not to come to be complaining about Boyfriends and guys. I'd rather be the guy she ditches him for. But I can enjoy a woman's company with or without sex on the table. 

1 hour ago, BB_Hoody said:

There you go again talking in extremes. All I said was not to come to be complaining about Boyfriends and guys. I'd rather be the guy she ditches him for. But I can enjoy a woman's company with or without sex on the table. 

I’m not taking it to extremes. You’re literally acknowledging that you do what I’m clowning on you for. 

“I don’t want a female to come to me about her troubles unless I can get something like sex out of it” 😂

Or you could just be a friend And listen to their troubles? Like..Christ dude. You’re fully exposing yourself here. 

My friend was having a mental breakdown cause she was hosting a wedding at her house and her husband was kinda being shitty about the whole thing and was draggin his feet with helping or would just flat out not do things that she asked him to do. You know what I did? I sure as shit didn’t tell her to divorce her husband and give me head.

I listened to her, tried to talk her through what she was going through, and asked her if there’s was anything I could do to help prepare the house for the wedding. I ended up staying at their house for almost a week helping her, her husband and her sister clean.  

I’d be there for her like that again in a second too. Same with any of my other friends regardless of gender.

Wanna know why? Cause I’m not always thinking “what do I get out of this?” Or “what’s in it for me?”. If all you do is think of friendships or relationships as transactions then you don’t deserve those friendships or relationships. Period. 

Edited by iStu X
1 hour ago, iStu X said:

I’m not taking it to extremes. You’re literally acknowledging you do what I’m clowning on you for. 

“I don’t want a female to come to me about her troubles unless I can get something like sex out of it” 😂

Or you could just be a friend And listen to their troubles? Like..Christ dude. You’re fully exposing yourself here. 

My friend was having a mental breakdown cause she was hosting a wedding at her house and her husband was kinda being shitty about the whole thing and was draggin his feet with helping or would just flat out not do things that she asked him to do. You know what I did? I sure as shit didn’t tell her to divorce her husband and give me head.

I listened to her, tried to talk her through what she was going through, and asked her if there’s was anything I could do to help prepare the house for the wedding. I ended up staying at their house for almost a week helping her, her husband and her sister clean.  

I’d be there for her like that again in a second too. Same with any of my other friends regardless of gender.

Wanna know why? Cause I’m not always thinking “what do I get out of this?” Or “what’s in it for me?”. If all you do is think of friendships or relationships as transactions then you don’t deserve those friendships or relationships. Period. 

OK now that I'm done with work. I got time for yo ass

Who the hell are you to clown anyone??? You need to sit down and be humble. Out here posting pics of your basic ass cooking, like some basic ass chick on Instagram. Thinking you actually did something in that kitchen. GTFO.

Where the fuck did I even imply a woman can't come to me with problems unless I'm getting sex??? I specified boyfriend issues. She can talk to her man. What woman has male best friends she vents about her man too??? What man would be cool with his woman doing that??? Most would see that as a bright red flag. 

Like I said. Women that are friends of the family or I've known since childhood and get the sister treatment. Get that emotional support from me. But I'm not going out building strong bonds with women outside of that. Do you understand that? Or are you just intentionally ignoring that. As you shout from your soapbox how noble you are for building close friendships with women outside your family. And guys who don't are *insert buzzword here*

My friendships and sibling bonds are never transactional. I go above and beyond for those I'm close with and they do the same. But I'm not building that kind of bond with women outside that circle. So they can talk with their man about issues they have with him. Not me.

If that's how you move? That's fine. But don't get on my case. Like I'm wrong for the way I move and you're right Fuck outta here. You are not morally superior to me for doing that. We just move different with women. That's all. Stop making it more than that.

Edited by BB_Hoody
18 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Who the hell are you to clown anyone??? You need to sit down and be humble. Out here posting pics of your basic ass cooking, like some basic ass chick on Instagram. Thinking you actually did something in that kitchen. GTFO.

I love how this has nothing to do with anything and just a random thing about him you picked to clown him for. 

Edited by RSG3
8 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

I love how this has nothing to do with anything and just a random thing about him you picked to clown him for. 

Aye man. He said he clowning me. So imma get on his ass. You and I disagree at times. But you ain't neva outright said you clowning or talked down to me. So respect is always there between us.

Stu here though? He talking a bit too high and mighty for my liking. Talking about he clowning me like he won't get flamed. And I'm such a dawg. For not building strong friendships with women. And hear about relationship issues they should discuss with their man. WITH THE EXCEPTION of the circle of women already close to me via friends of the family and childhood friends.

Edited by BB_Hoody

I just thought it was funny that food had fuck all to do with anything. He shares his diet with us as a sort of diary to keep himself on track and honest. Has nothing to do with impressing people or being like insta. Like your clowning wasn't even on point for why he posts his cooking. 

Sling insults at each other all you want, I'm just sitting here laughing. 

Edited by RSG3

stu lived in alotta parts of the usa, different states but he grew up with like prejudiced peeps in his past, and he hates it so hes really self conscious about being prejudiced himself. but he makes a point to be inclusive to everyone. but he goes a lil overboard tbh with how 21st century progressive he wants to be.

i dont believe in sex inequality. im a big believer in equal pay etc etc. but make no mistake. women and men dont think alike. estrogen and testosterone affects the brain and thats just reality.

to give u an example.

the way men react to big boobs in cleavage..is how women react when they see a guy in a expensive car.

a porche=man cleavage.

women will get into a complete stranger's car if the car is expensive enough. like a lambo. shit like that. its interesting how women's brains turn off logic and even safety concerns when men whip out their man cleavage aka a expensive car.  we have seen it a million times on youtube.

money is man cleavage. and women's brains stop working just like a man's brains when he sees titties out in a low cut cleavage out dress.

point is. women dont think like men. and men and women can be platonic friends sure. but you cant treat em like guys idc what anyone says. they dont think like men. tbh i wouldnt want them to. but estrogen fueled madness is def a reality. and when estrogen kicks in everyone has to back the fuck up cuz logic cant beat it. 

testosterone makes us aggressive and violent which isnt much better. but estrogen is a hellava drug too.

both chemicals are terrible for the brain. neither one makes logical sense. both confuse us.

59 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

😂 People on here have said many times over how much they love that I post what I cook and bake on here and have encouraged me to keep doing so. Several peeps on here have even asked me for tips and recipes. Which makes me happy. 🙂 

Are you really trying to clown on me cause I enjoy cooking? Shit man. I’m sorry I know how to season my food and bake bread 

Where the fuck did I even imply a woman can't come to me with problems unless I'm getting sex??? I specified boyfriend issues. She can talk to her man. What woman has male best friends she vents about her man too??? What man would be cool with his woman doing that??? Most would see that as a bright red flag. 

uh, you did, in a lot of your posts. Quit trying to revisionist history shit that happened two hours ago and something everyone can read. 😂

Also, Sorry you lack confidence in your relationships and can’t trust people. 

My friendships and sibling bonds are never transactional. I go above and beyond for those I'm close with and they do the same

I mean…same? But I actually do it. You’ve actually said you don’t.

But I'm not going out building strong bonds with women outside of that. Do you understand that? Or are you just intentionally ignoring that.

naw, I understand it. I just think you’re fucking stupid for having that mind set. Some Al Bundy No Ma’am, Little Rascals He-Man Women Hater shit. 😂  It’s a joke tbh. 

If that's how you move? That's fine. But don't get on my case. Like I'm wrong for the way I move and you're right Fuck outta here. You are not morally superior to me for doing that. We just move different with women. That's all. Stop making it more than that.

I never said I was. If you’ve ever read my posts you’d realize I think very little of myself. But I also do go very much by ‘treat people how you want to be treated’ and I give people the baseline respect and dignity they deserve until they don’t.  The fact you can’t do that doesn’t make me better. It just makes me feel sorry for you. 

33 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

So imma get on his ass

And you chose cooking? My guy, Maybe you do need some female friends cause you clearly need to go clown shoes shopping. 

Stu here though? He talking a bit too high and mighty for my liking. Talking about he clowning me like he won't get flamed.

is that what you think you’re doing?  Shit man, I had no idea. 

And I'm such a dawg

What does this even mean? 

31 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

I'm just sitting here laughing. 

Honestly same. 

29 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Alot of my food looks terrible but I still post it anyway cuz I'm conceited and self centered 🤗

Hell yeah brother. I remember you posted about salt and peppering salad. I thought to myself “huh, that’s weird. Why would you ever do that? And then I did. 

If you ever get a hold of your grandmas cook book holla at your boy. I bet she got some good ass recipes in there. 👀

26 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

stu lived in alotta parts of the usa, different states but he grew up with like prejudiced peeps in his past, and he hates it so hes really self conscious about being prejudiced himself.

Or, hear me out: I’m just not a prejudiced person. 😂  I’ve talked about it before so I won’t really go into too deeply but I had a lot of friends of different backgrounds growing up and Everytime I stepped out of line they’d check me. It was never out malice or judgmentalness but to educate me and be like “hey man, not cool”. I’d say my bad and move on. I always greatly appreciated that and still do. 

26 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

but he makes a point to be inclusive to everyone.

I do. Especially being as “nerdy” or “geeky” as I am. I’ve been left out of things due to hobbies or how weird I seem to be or whatever. So I always try to make people feel comfortable and welcome. That is until they’re being an absolute shit heel. 

I’ll close with this: You know fucking hard this shit was to post on god damn mobile? 

Edit: I’m fucking cackling at this. How appropriate 

8605F47A-80D2-4138-92FA-FC5DEE8A18C4.thumb.jpeg.31100c83cd07e6a3b251619ad5a11964.jpeg

Edited by iStu X

@iStu XYo deadass. Like you really keep replying. Saying the same shit about how I'm so sexist, I don't help women with problems if I'm not getting sex, etc. Yet pretty much everyone else who actually took the time to read my post. Understands that's not the case.

But you. You're the one jack ass that's reading what he wants to read. And responding based on that. If you're not gonna fully read and comprehend before replying? Kindly shut the fuck up about me. 

Because you don't seem to care to actually understand what I'm saying. You just seem triggered off the way I move with women. And going off that. Disregarding nuance and details. It leads to nothing productive. Just creates resentment and ill will.

I neva had any issue with you before. Until I spoke my opinion on a subject that is sensitive to you. Just because we don't see eye to eye on this. Doesn't mean we have to be at each other's throats and talk down to one another. 

Edited by BB_Hoody
2 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Whose cooking isn't some wack shit from time to time?

Here enjoy Gordon Ramsey fucking up a grilled cheese sammich in under 6 minutes. Like fucking how?

I think it’s the same show this video is from but my favorite Ramsey show was when he cooked with masters from different countries.

He cooks his variations of that countries signature dish for those said masters only for those said masters essentially tell him “how the fuck are you a chef? This sucks” 😂😂😂

Edited by iStu X

I noticed this chick I remained friends with after nothing progressed seems to constantly bring up another girl I'm currently dating (she thinks the chick is my gf and I let her) . 

For whatever reason we linked once and she never seemed interested in me much after but now seems like a detect a slight hint of jealousy. 

I put two and two together, and I assume (I may be wrong) it's typical women logic where they see your value as a man through OTHER women instead of deciding that for themselves. Cuz like, she's mentioned the other girl like in nearly every conversation, it's mad weird 

7 hours ago, Sonero said:

Yeah, let's follow lock step with the actual boomers responsible for most of the shit wrong with modern society.

Winning Strats.

If it makes you feel any better my wife banned opposite sex friends for both of us as soon as we got married.  I still don't feel that I'm missing out on anything  by not having female friends other than drama.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i been posted that ramsey vid. i even mentioned i stopped watching him cuz of that vid. grilled cheese sandwiches have just 2 ingredients and he still fucked it up. smdh. that nigga is a walkin talkin british stereotype of how the english cant cook.

also stu, nigga u crazy to type all that on mobile. i wouldve quit that post halfway thru. 

but back to ramsey. i'll give him credit in that he was brave enough to post it. but if i was him i wouldve wrestled the cameraman to get that tape and throw it into the fireplace and just redo the entire vid+sandwich. he took, the driest cheeses. cut hardest bread. cut it into huge slices and topped it all off by putting it in the fireplace like a douche tryin to be mystique or some shit. he did everything wrong when its near impossible to fuck up a simple sandwich. that guy is fraudulent. great tv shows. but fraudulent. 

that said it just inspired me to make garlic bread cheese sandwiches.

ahh that moment when you voltron a grilled cheese sandwich and merge it with garlic bread. when both become one, the greatest thing ever.