Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

I don't understand ultra-strict parents. Even if it wasn't well known that suppressing/sheltering your kid like that leads nowhere good (whether it's them wilding out later or just being damaged), don't you get that being that difficult makes them not want to be around you if they have ANY choice?

I mean, I guess it's good if you WANT to be left alone later in life.

20 minutes ago, J-ride said:

@RSG3That said though I have a good friend whose 15 year old daughter sexted me out of the blue.  I notified both parents immediately and made it absolutely clear that I did nothing to encourage said behavior.  I felt like I was being set up for a Chris Hansen intervention, and I was scared shitless.  I NOPED the fuck out of that situation.

chris-hansen-take-a-seat.gif

6 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I don't understand ultra-strict parents. Even if it wasn't well known that suppressing/sheltering your kid like that leads nowhere good (whether it's them wilding out later or just being damaged), don't you get that being that difficult makes them not want to be around you if they have ANY choice?

I mean, I guess it's good if you WANT to be left alone later in life.

Yeah in my experience their kids either wilded out at the first hint freedom, or they were too sheltered to deal with outside world leaving the easy targets opportunists.

3 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Random, but I'm asking anyone who's upgraded:

Is there any reason to get a Samsung Note phone (high-priced) versus a Galaxy A50 (low-priced; what I have now). I'm fine with the A50, but was curious if the notes and fancy models had advantages I'm not clocking.

If you don't care about stuff like a fancy camera or high end mobile processors for playing Genshin Impact, you can be fine with a mid tier phone. 

*says the man that bought a Galaxy Z Fold 4)

Despite my dad being a career military man I wasn’t raised even remotely strict really. We basically got to do whatever we wanted when we wanted as long as my sister and I kept our parents were kept in the loop while having the common courtesy of not lying to them about what we were doing. 

we’d still get in trouble sure but 9.99\10 it was because we lied about something

Edited by iStu X
1 hour ago, J-ride said:

@RSG3That said though I have a good friend whose 15 year old daughter sexted me out of the blue.  I notified both parents immediately and made it absolutely clear that I did nothing to encourage said behavior.  I felt like I was being set up for a Chris Hansen intervention, and I was scared shitless.  I NOPED the fuck out of that situation.

Yea? Thats about when sexual needs begin to activate and kids do nothing but test boundaries, not to mention kids look up to people.older then them, especially girls. You did the right thing by setting your boundaries hard and fast. 

I don't see the issue here honestly. 

Edited by RSG3
4 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Random, but I'm asking anyone who's upgraded:

Is there any reason to get a Samsung Note phone (high-priced) versus a Galaxy A50 (low-priced; what I have now). I'm fine with the A50, but was curious if the notes and fancy models had advantages I'm not clocking.

I have the latest Note (it's actually the S22 Ultra, as they discontinued the Note line). I love it, but I also use the Spen a lot. Can't imagine having a phone without one now. But I need it because I take lots of notes throughout the day.

The place I interviewed at today just emailed me back with a job offer. I have until end of Friday to accept. 

I have a follow up at AT&T on Thursday and I’m waiting on another business to email me back to set a time for an interview. 

the place wanting to hire me is the job I was the least excited about. So I don’t know if should take it. I’m going to do the smart thing and wait and see how everything plays out by Friday then go from there. 

So went out to grab some food. And I get approached by an older sista with two kids. I wanna say they're her grandkids. Kids clothes look pretty worn and she looking kinda rough too. She introduces herself and just flat out puts her pride to the side and asks for help paying for her extended stay for the week.

She said she'll pay me back however she can but don't want to do anything nasty. I'm kinda taken back. Like damn. Went and got her the remaining money she needed. She was shocked that I actually came back. And nearly in tears. 

Told her she don't gotta pay me back. Just make sure the kids have a roof and eat. That humbled the fuck outta me. It really is hard out here. Getting your own and maintaining is not easy. If you have an income,  decent roof, food, clothes, some entertainment and people that care about ya? Just appreciate it.

Edit: I've done a lot of walmart grocery deliveries. And some where big orders to motels. I heard of motel families. But to actually see people order large amounts of groceries. Kids playing in motel parking lots, and people cooking for whole families in there. Mind blowing.

Edited by BB_Hoody

I’m being a “basic instagram bitch” as some socially inept troglodyte on here put it and posting up my pizza I made 

Instea of flax seed flat bread I’m actually using keto pita bread. It’s thicker, bakes better and cuts better so it actually feels like a pizza. 

I also did extra stuff with my “crust” by using olive oil instead of pam and I also seasoned the pita bread after the light brush of oil. I used salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes. 

The actual toppings are just homemade pizza sauce, red onions, turkey pepperoni and low fat mozzarella cheese. 

It’s super fucking good. 

Edit: YAAAAAS queen! my second pizza looks much more Instagram friendly. (Man, maybe I really should start a cooking Instagram.)

CEF549B7-B530-49DC-A5CE-651799E52377.jpeg

Edited by iStu X
15 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

It a fan of that cheese distribution but otherwise looks pretty good. 

Is the Pre-Grated cheese? It looks huge. You'd get a better smoother melt with a smaller grate of cheese. 

It is pre-grated yes, I rarely buy blocks but I know I should.  Also, thanks man.

Every time I cook it’s a learning process and a learning process I enjoy.

Edited by iStu X
1 hour ago, iStu X said:

It is pre-grated yes, I rarely buy blocks but I know I should.  Also, thanks man.

No problem. That pre-grated cheese has a preservative on it that keeps it from clumping together but fucks up the melt. I would really recommend just buying a small block it will be so much better. 

1 hour ago, iStu X said:

Goddamn that makes me miss when I worked for a pizza place way back when. The mozzarella they had shredded soft enough to use as a pillow. It was the best.

How does the turkey pepperoni compare to the regular type? Seeing as how I prefer turkey bacon, I figure it might be worth looking into. Also, that crust looks awesome.

24 minutes ago, Reiraku said:

Goddamn that makes me miss when I worked for a pizza place way back when. The mozzarella they had shredded soft enough to use as a pillow. It was the best.

How does the turkey pepperoni compare to the regular type? Seeing as how I prefer turkey bacon, I figure it might be worth looking into. Also, that crust looks awesome.

I love turkey pepperoni. 1/4 of the sodium and 1/3 of the fat. As a heart patient I’ve ate turkey as opposed to pork and beef most my life. So I highly recommend it. 

also, thanks, I actually didn’t do anything to the crust outside of what I mentioned. The pita bread just browns really well and ever-so-slightly rolls itself up it bakes. 

37 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

No problem. That pre-grated cheese has a preservative on it that keeps it from clumping together but fucks up the melt. I would really recommend just buying a small block it will be so much better. 

yeah, I know, I just usually buy pre-shredded cause the amount of motion it takes to shred usually messes with my neuropathy. So my arm or hand hurts a lot after. 

10 minutes ago, Reiraku said:

If you can, there's a really nice kitchen aid accessory that basically grates the cheese for you. I definitely recommend soaking it in water afterwards though, otherwise it's a bitch to clean, but that's normal.

Are you talking about the stand mixer attachment? I’ve been meaning to get one of those. 

🤣

I saw a video from Amouranth's onlyfans on a tube site. She was giving a BJ in the car, but the penis was obviously fake and I think the other person was a woman. I couldn't believe it. I cracked up realizing this shit was probably behind a paywall on her OF. How is she like the #1 OF girl (or in the top 10) ripping people off like that? Are people simping THAT hard?