Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Damn I've been missing it... hopefully he'll keep the stream up since this is probably at the end as I post this...

As mentioned before... this IS going to become increasingly common very soon, as so many boys grow up in a household that's all female...with so many of them wearing that nonsense... the shit is an embarrassment to the entire "tribe" and deserves ALL the pushback it can get asap.

Edited by MillionX

In a new instance of "Russians acting like cartoon villains so stereotypically that it would have felt excessive and basically racist even in an '80s movie", we can see them enlisting the bad guy from Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark to spice up their rally.

Might also be the bad guy from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit", or even Doctor Strangelove. Reports are unclear.

12 hours ago, MillionX said:

Damn I've been missing it... hopefully he'll keep the stream up since this is probably at the end as I post this...

As mentioned before... this IS going to become increasingly common very soon, as so many boys grow up in a household that's all female...with so many of them wearing that nonsense... the shit is an embarrassment to the entire "tribe" and deserves ALL the pushback it can get asap.

I hate bonnets but let's not act like there wasn't a period when dudes walked out the house wearing a durag. 

24 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Maaaaaan I might have to get this. I loved Beast Wars II and Leo Convoy/Leo Prime was a fucking great design. 

LioConvoy is one of my favorite designs as well. The more recent MP release is what's on the shelf now. 

807b1655-7035-4b2b-b75c-46d900d6fc30.jpg

553e7b38-a9d4-4104-b8db-4a5555a319aa.jpg

The Beast mode has the derpy anime look, but I didn't buy it for that 🤣

26 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

Might also be the bad guy from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit", or even Doctor Strangelove. Reports are unclear.

Le'ts see what the issue is here...

World run by madmen, perverts and satanist.

I mean...where's the lie though?

Oh yeah, the "durags" looked raggedy too...I didn't understand why so many dudes were ok going out in public looking like that... just like the ugly ass bonnet, it seems like something people are supposed to only wear at home...just like house-shoes and pajamas, hair-rollers, etc.  I hate the fact that this is all just going to get continually worse and more embarrassing for the tribe....it has already become widespread across 3 generations of women at this point, and is going to quickly infect the men too.... the astounding thing is in how many of these same people will continue to wonder why the rest of this entire world doesn't really take American Black folks all that seriously....as this tribe continues to walk around content to look like clowns and bums.

More fragrance stuff though --- so I picked up another one today since I was in Target and they already have a lot of holiday-themed fragrance things on display now....... this one was "Caramel Beignet".  It smells incredible, folks... I only saw it as a candle; I'm hoping to also find an oil/bottle version so I can use that in the aroma diffuser.  Oh yeah it's about to smell like a fancy department store during holiday season in here.

The job I really want emailed me this morning for a follow up interview on Monday. I’m so excited. 

I accepted a job elsewhere but it was the lowest on my “want to work here” list. So if I get the job I’m wanting after Monday I’m telling the other job to fuck off. 😂 But you know, in a professional manner. 

Edited by iStu X

lol

433 winners to split P236M 6/55 Grand Lotto jackpot

A total of 433 bettors won the P236,091,188.40 jackpot prize of the 
6/55 Grand Lotto on Saturday night.

Based on the 9 p.m. draw of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office, 433 people got the winning combination of 09-45-36-27-18-54.

This means they will split up the ₱236,091,188.40 or ₱545,245.24 each.

There were also 331 winners of the second prize worth P100,000 and 2,491 third prize winners (P1,500).

"To get the 6 winning digits out of 55, that's 1 out of 28,989,675 or 0.000003%," said ABS-CBN Data Analytics head Edson Guido.

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/10/01/22/433-winners-to-split-p236m-655-grand-lotto-jackpot?fbclid=IwAR019hTqfleEGf-RQAXWPAyyI8kzFNaoqaP3o6VVJiRQRNHU9132FS9eb7c

6 hours ago, J-ride said:

It's ok when they do it.  Bachelorette parties are fucking wild in comparison to bachelor parties.

Trust me I know man. I had a second job as a bouncer at club when I lived in Baton Rouge. I worked on Lesbian night. The shit they did for their birthday parties man. This one chick hired a stripper. The stripper laid her on the floor, pulled down her pants, sprayed whip cream on her ass, lit that shit on fire, smacked her on the ass to put it out, and ripped off her thong. I remember my bosses wife being pissed. Not for the reason you think though. Rule number 1 was that people could not lean on the mirrored wall of the dance floor. When the stripper she slapped that girls ass, whip cream went all over the mirrors. 

Edited by Darc_Requiem
On 9/30/2022 at 1:46 AM, DangerousJ said:

snip

Just got back to TN an hour or so ago. We survived, but man, it was wild. I've never been through a hurricane before and for someone who has reoccurring dreams of drowning, that shit is SCARY. The place we were staying actually had a 5ft staircase that went down to the beach but I didn't know this because it was all buried in sand until the storm washed it all away.

Incredulous Face GIF

Glad you guys made it through all that ok!

Edited by DoctaMario

That guy "Fetterman" they keep showing on the news that's running against Dr. Oz for a senate seat...  that is one seriously strange looking dude, man.... he one of those people that looks like something else pretending to be human, and the disguise is just halfway convincing.  

Adam Lanza was so much worse though... the most "alien" looking dude I've ever seen in the news.  I haven't researched this just yet but but I'd bet there's some conspiracy theories about that guy actually being an alien that went "off script" obviously and had to be stopped.  I've never seen any person looking that "alien" before.  

Random internet searching---I have the original instruction manual for "Jungle Hunt" on the 2600 right here next to the computer at the moment... reminiscing on old memories... looking up the game online I noticed this is another one that's 40 years old this year; the original Jungle Hunt arcade game came out in '82.  This is also one of the first games I remember playing that had a "final boss".

Edited by MillionX

Uh oh... some problems behind the scenes here?-- https://www.thewrap.com/blade-marvel-movie-director-exits/ 

Of course my expectations remain as low as possible on this one.

Last night's strange trip to Dreamworld--- there was some large room with green lights that gauged the general "power level" of humans and similar creatures.  The greys, aka "Ebens" were formally known in the world already, and the room gauged their species' "level" to be beyond ours by not that much; it was surprisingly close.  There were other beings that were apparently far beyond humans and ebens out there, so that was something to be concerned about.

Edited by MillionX