Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

So, Darrell Brooks got booted again so he's in another courtroom today... so now whenever he objects, which is every occasion, he holds up a sign with "Objection" printed on it....and he keeps getting muted.  Nick Rekieta's stream is still covering it right now.

Oh yes, this will turn out to be the greatest trial that has ever had a live broadcast.  I already can't get enough of this gold. 

It also helps that the judge is quite attractive; she looks like a slightly older Wonder Woman...also... she has glasses on today. 

Edited by MillionX
2 hours ago, MillionX said:

So, Darrell Brooks got booted again so he's in another courtroom today... so now whenever he objects, which is every occasion, he holds up a sign with "Objection" printed on it....and he keeps getting muted.  Nick Rekieta's stream is still covering it right now.

Oh yes, this will turn out to be the greatest trial that has ever had a live broadcast.  I already can't get enough of this gold. 

It also helps that the judge is quite attractive; she looks like a slightly older Wonder Woman...also... she has glasses on today. 

Sometimes I think people who want to act as their own lawyer is basically a way for them lean into an insanity defense when they know they don't have a prayer of getting off

2 hours ago, Saikyotic said:

R.I.P. Kim Jung Gi. Incredible artist. Died at 47 from heart attack 

interestingly enough,

im sorta not shocked because he seemed to be worked like a dog. i always thought the act of drawing full scale pictures like he did, in public, in front of large crowds and cameras, was a highly stressful thing considering he was expecting to never fuck up his drawing. add in the fact he was doing it worldwide, meaning touring like a rock musician. mmmm seemed stress inducing to me. i mean u can say theres alotta entertainers and artists that perform in front of cameras and large crowds. yea i guess but everyone expected him to be perfect every time. with every line, every figure, cant fuck up once.

fucked up. rip.

6 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Some people have probably seen this before, but I haven't. Man kept it 100.

Facts. A dude making boss moves like that? Has no problem finding a woman he wants as long as he has an abundance mindset. There's tens of millions of beautiful women. There's very few opportunities to achieve like that at such a young age.

A guy like that needs a woman that'll just join the winning team. And play the part he needs her to play. Nothing more nothing less.

Edited by BB_Hoody
8 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Some people have probably seen this before, but I haven't. Man kept it 100.

Dude is not wrong and I can only imagine the rebuttals based on feelings he got from that.  If it was the other way round and I was engaged to a woman who was making moves like that, why tf would I want put myself in the way of that when the future potential is ripe?  That woman is dumb as hell to hit him with an ultimatum like that instead of supporting him and thinking about shit in the long run.

1 hour ago, Sonero said:

That's an oversimplified situation. Its a bit different when you're older and you get to the dumb ass boneheaded shit that somebody like Tom Brady did.

This situation doesn't apply to someone like Tom Brady. The question was asked by undergraduate student working towards his degree. Tom Brady is a guy with long term spouse who's net worth his higher than his and a new job that pays more than his current one waiting for him.

2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

This situation doesn't apply to someone like Tom Brady. The question was asked by undergraduate student working towards his degree. Tom Brady is a guy with long term spouse who's net worth his higher than his and a new job that pays more than his current one waiting for him.

It's kind of crazy to have the net worth of Tom Brady and still be a kept man.  

So I noticed it again on another radio station today... one that plays older classics had the GnR legend "Sweet Child of Mine", so this ruined the vibe so much it hurt my soul... I noticed at least 3 edits in the song.  What the hell, man?  That instantly makes me want to never return to a station that does that.  I already permanently gave up from 1 for doing that to the "Running Up that Hill" song about a month ago.... but Sweet Child of Mine is one of my favorites of all time.  There was a cut right at the beginning... then it got even worse---they had the audacity to cut part of the unforgettable Slash solo part!!!  It's irritating just thinking about this shit.  

Who's the dumb piece of shit that comes up with this concept?  Someone should punch that chump as hard as possible in the face a few times.  No one wants to hear "abbreviated", butchered versions of songs....especially beloved, legendary ones like that.  Every time I happen to hear that song it's an instant good mood... and then they piss all over the moment with that nonsense.  I'm sure that greed is at the core of why they do this....that just pushes me back towards giving up entirely on radio once again, like most people already have.

*Yeah, I'll likely just go back to using my existing music collection when out and about.  The other annoying little thing is of course they all like to take the commercial break at exactly the same time.  Now that I think about it... it's surprising that the radio industry is even still around.  Oh yeah, MTV did the same thing for a while I remember---on that show "TRL"... it makes no sense; so with the most requested, most popular videos... you play 2 minutes of it then move on?!  Bruh...

Edited by MillionX

It’s been a very stressful and taxing day, fam. A lot of shit is moving a lot faster than I expected. And yeah, I’m being purposely vague. 

but we’ll just say I’m about to be spinning a lot of plates at once and like the yellow cake I pay to a god I don’t drop that shit. 

96B8C784-4C13-4079-B36C-B5808E926FC2.gif

Edited by iStu X

Spider-man's greatest moments:

Amazing Spider-man # 20 (1965)

The Coming of the Scorpion!

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJnb2NvbGxlY3QuaW1hZ2VzLnB1

Though this isn't the first scientific experiment gone awry in Spidey, it is the first one orchestrated by the irascible Jonah Jameson!

At first a PI named Mac Gargan tails Pete to no avail.

With no results from that, JJJ pays Dr Farley Stillwell to "mutate" him into a force that can take down Spidey.

1tzpKz8xyw0CC8JdJj00yJ3cC_GLjxbfRrXuG2Jp

Though, the process drives Gargan mad and JJ understands the folly of his ways...

GtbMiXZFMt22lRzmFRXOifxDuU5BuMVEXFVcCgJb

QrQk77YnpvOLg1fjN0u41wkOahDn3FToxLDSAN-P

Scorpion is one of the few villains that hates JJJ even more than Spidey and will trouble both over the decades.

3 hours ago, HD-Man said:

This chick I'm cordital with says she is considering an onlyfans but isn't completely sure about doing it. And I'm just sitting here gassing her all the way up so she can send me more NSFW content of her. Already sent one sample video so far 

Does she understand. Her chances to secure a commited relationship from a quality man she'd want. Becomes damn near 0 if she does this?

Edited by BB_Hoody

how does tom brady's wife make more money than him? u guys keep saying this for a decade now yet i dont get how. cuz i havent seen her ass in like 20 years. shes hella old for a model. unless she has her own fashion clothes line like jessica alba..theres no way she makes more money than him. cuz its impossible from just modeling and only modeling. especially when she hasnt been sought after in over a decade. im gonna assume her press people are bullshitting or something.

when jp morgan was alive everyone thought he was rich but when he died and they looked at his books he was broke. so im guessing the same thing is happening with giselle.

where shes hyping her income up like jp morgan. cuz models dont make that much. even top models. 

12 hours ago, iStu X said:

It’s been a very stressful and taxing day, fam. A lot of shit is moving a lot faster than I expected. And yeah, I’m being purposely vague. 

but we’ll just say I’m about to be spinning a lot of plates at once and like the yellow cake I pay to a god I don’t drop that shit. 

96B8C784-4C13-4079-B36C-B5808E926FC2.gif

So this is gunna be broke up in three parts. I tried to make it as to the point as I can but we know how I can be. 😂

* Dad’s health is doing a lot worse than we thought. (His cancer came back and spread. He was given one to three years. This has been a thing since around April. Maybe earlier. I just haven’t talked about it. No need for condolences but they’re appreciated nonetheless.)

* I just got a job I really think can make work. I actually go in this morning to sign paperwork. 

* If I stay with my parents I’m not going to be able to work until whenever my dad dies and my mom moves in with my sister. So I’d be potentially missing out on a huge opportunity by turning down this  job. 

* my moving was happening one way or another but I was planning to do around tax season so I could have a decent chunk of change saved up. It’s now happening next month thanks to of the above. Thankfully my mom has already agreed to help me out. Which means my dad will end up helping.

* Im still hesitant about moving out because yesterday I noticing how much and how often I help my parents around their house and it terrifies me leaving them to their own devices

If you’re wondering why I need to move for work

I still don’t drive. I know I need to. It’s just horrifying to me. My mom hasn’t been anble to drive in almost 10 years and I don’t trust my extended family to be consistent with helping me. Friends have said they’ll help me learn though. Maybe I will get the moped everyone tells me I should get. 😂

And even  Though where I’m moving to is only about 10 miles away the difference is night and day due to the area of the state I live in being so spread out.  Where I’ll be hopefully moving is only about $5 Uber/Lyft to work/places of interest and not a $25-30 like it is now. (It’s so expensive due to Uber being so limited out here). 

Also all the of the places I regular and all the friends I see are in the town over to where I’m moving to. I’m tired of feeling guilty when people have to go so far out of their way to see me. I’d rather it be just right down the road than an out of the wave drive. 

I’m sure there’s more but I just woke up and mainly copy pasted what I said when I was talking to one of my best friends. 

I’m going to make the best of today though. I sign paperwork for the job I really wanted at 10am. I will be a small business ambassador for a place here called The Shops of BrickCity. It’s essentially a medium sized retail space that houses physical locations/pop up shops for small businesses in the area. I’m really really excited. 

I get to politely and professionally tell Burlington to fuck off and I never wanted to work for them in the first place. 

Im viewing some apartments today. 

going to try out a new digimon tcg deck I built at a tournament tonight and then hang with some friends after. 

Edited by iStu X

Ok so just something that came to mind I wanted to talk about. With the new job I'll be starting. I'll be able to live rent and tax free, as well as food covered for a year. I may do another year if I like it. Not only is the pay solid but the main benefit is not paying rent or taxes.

So I was thinking. How much of a difference maker. Would it be. If people got a year. To live rent and tax free? Just a year to pocket that money. Now one would think that would be a life changing difference or something significant right?

Yet in 2020 all the way up till the end of the eviction prevention pandemic laws sometime in 2021. It seems to my knowledge. Very few made anything of that opportunity to at least live with rent payments deferred.

Yes you still had to eventually pay that accumulated rent back. And there were those who lost their jobs and struggled to find work in their field. But if you were willing to take a lower paying job which there were plenty. Or even stack up the unemployment and stimulus payments. One could've stacked that money that wasn't going to rent. And tried to make moves with it.

So if people were given a year to just not pay taxes or rent. How many would actually do anything with that opportunity? 🤔