Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

41 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

I bruhed at this...then saw the followup in comments

Accidentally?  BRUH...how many accidental fumble fingers you have to do in a row to make that happen accidentally?

Edit:

"I wanna send a picture of myself to the producer....no not that one.  Shit how do you back out?  Just gotta hit the delete keeeeeeyyy aaaaand I hit send.......Maybe I should apologize for this immediately?  Nah lets see how she respond first and then I'll try to option select"

Edited by Sonichuman
10 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

World richest billionaires are mostly idiots, look at Jeff Bozos and Elon Musk. 
They aren't exactly Lex Luthor levels of intellect. 

I mean, you don't get that kind of rich by thinking conventionally. 

Also, it's only a matter of time before Bezos becomes Luthor. He's already publicly showcased his hate for Superman in the content provided on the platform.

#STAYWOKE

33 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

I got food/water/gas  on Sunday/Monday.

The cone of uncertainty has us on the far left of the storm. 

We may lose power in the evening or overnight. 

I don't know if anyone else on here is in the path.

If so best of luck especially if you're directly in the path or close to bodies of water.

Peace.

Stay safe bruv. We met my folks in St Augustine this week so we're here riding it out. Fortunately got stocked up on stuff and filled the bathtubs with water to be able to flush toilets in case the water goes out, but we're on the beach so hopefully the forecasts for the surge levels are accurate and don't wind up being higher.

Edited by DoctaMario
31 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

I got food/water/gas  on Sunday/Monday.

The cone of uncertainty has us on the far left of the storm. 

We may lose power in the evening or overnight. 

I don't know if anyone else on here is in the path.

If so best of luck especially if you're directly in the path or close to bodies of water.

Peace.

I don't have to know someone in order to care. I just greatly sympathize with this situation, given my own experiences especially. 

Edited by Emptyeyes_
1 hour ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

I mean, you don't get that kind of rich by thinking conventionally. 

Most don't get rich on their own ether. Bozos had plenty of help (plus he wasn't ever poor) and Elon got old money from what his family had with the South African Apartheid (and the Diamond minds). Mark Zuckerberg scammed his college friends to get facebook. Jobs used (and abused) Wozniak's intelect. Trump inherit a Real-estate Business from his father.  
Even Bill Gates had a well off Father who was a successful lawyer. And Gates is a bit of an anomaly, usually a smart person in a Stem field don't get that rich. 

And yes one hand you got Bill Gates, the other extreme you got Donald Trump who failed a basic cognition test meant for little children. 

Smart people don't become rich, shady people who don't mind fucking over other people do. 

Edited by DarkSakul
43 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

And yes one hand you got Bill Gates, the other extreme you got Donald Trump who failed a basic cognition test meant for little children. 

Smart people don't become rich, shady people who don't mind fucking over other people do. 

Both our points can be true. Nothing mentioned discounted the fact that they were pretty well off prior to the investment. Like I said, you don't get that kind of rich thinking conventionally. That includes finding new ways to screw someone over. 

Regarding Bill Gates, if you haven't read the book "Outliers" by Malcolm Gladwell, please do so. Paints a really good picture on how things all came together. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
1 hour ago, iStu X said:

@Sonero

Important things to note:

For a while they started introducing specialty burgers every two months. I know this because it coincided with the start of my wife's and I relationship. Which means I hate some mean ass burgers at fucked up times because I was ....studying. 👀

They haven't brought back the 5-3-1 or the Chophouse burger in years. They brought back that fucking abomination that was the buffalo chicken sandwhich. There are some nutters still working at corporate.

Their salads are crazy good. Way better than you'd think they'd be. They also serve their chicken tenders with gravy which more or less shits on a lot of tenders from fast food chains. Only problem is that their spicy chicken sandwich is embarrassingly bad. Only buy that spicy chicken sandwich for somebody you dislike.  Their other chicken sandwiches are really good. Don't know wtf the deal is with that. Their Chicken melt sandwich was kind of OD for something you get at a fast food place.

The mushroom burger was also way too good for it being a fast food item. Kinda crazy how good it is.

In N Out was cool the first time I visited Vegas. After that I didn’t care. Same with Whataburger when I was randomly in Texas. Same with Steak n Shake when I was visiting my gf at the time while she was still in Atlanta. 

hell, Chic Fil A is one of the biggest things ever down in this area. I had it for the first time back in 2019 and it was the most bland and disgusting chicken sandwich I’ve ever had. The waffle fries were not much better. I will never understand how people think it’s good. 

A lot of the places are great because they’re something new and you’ve never had them before but once you have theyre almost always just another place. 

Edited by iStu X
8 hours ago, iStu X said:

In N Out was cool the first time I visited Vegas. After that I didn’t care. Same with Whataburger when I was randomly in Texas. Same with Steak n Shake when I was visiting my gf at the time while she was still in Atlanta. 

hell, Chic Fil A is one of the biggest things ever down in this area. I had it for the first time back in 2019 and it was the most bland and disgusting chicken sandwich I’ve ever had. The waffle fries were not much better. I will never understand how people think it’s good. 

A lot of the places are great because they’re something new and you’ve never had them before but once you have theyre almost always just another place. 

AZ has had Whataburger my entire life. It's the best fast food Burger easily. Shits all over In n Out on fucking size alone, much less taste and flavor. Darksakul can say what he wants about price but he's stanning for a burger the size of a McDonalds cheese burger lmao.

I honestly think good chunk of In n Outs popularity is the "hidden" menu and people just feel "in the know" when they say they want a double double animal style or some shit. 

Edited by RSG3