Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

I don't even think it's a realistic scenario in a business trip case since most companies do whatever they can to avoid co-ed hotel rooms. My wife took a business trip when her job was opening a new call center in another city for a couple of months along with a bunch of other people (including single males), and the company would go out of its way to avoid having a man and a woman share the same room

31 minutes ago, MillionX said:

So a scenario---- say your wife and "Brad from work" go on a trip together; these are the things I'm really talking about here... they go to Vegas for a week without you.  They have a hotel room together.  Brad is straight and single, btw. That's apparently fine? 

Yeah, happened to me. My wife went on a trip for a weekend in san antonio. He was single...they spent the whole time talking about dumb nerd band shit because it was a musics convention.

Even then the scenario here is that "What if your woman is lying and doing all this shady shit?" Well GGs. How many men are out there acting wild? But here's the thing, even cheating were more common than we assume, its also not as common as you'd think. Just because some shit has a higher % of occuring than you thought doesn't mean that its happening 24/7.

Some of you guys need to get a hold of yourselves.

1 minute ago, Lantis said:

I don't even think it's a realistic scenario in a business trip case since most companies do whatever they can to avoid co-ed hotel rooms. My wife took a business trip when her job was opening a new call center in another city for a couple of months along with a bunch of other people (including single males), and the company would go out of its way to avoid having a man and a woman share the same room

Exactly, because risk mitigation via cost of a hotel room is much cheaper than a lawsuit. 

17 minutes ago, Sonero said:

You can learn about somebody having been in a bad relationship from a super casual conversation. Talk to a gamestop clerk, ask her about one of her tats. Convo keeps going to the point  found out that her ex hated tattoos.  The story behind one of the other tats was that its a shared one between her mother, sister and her.

I'm somewhere between baffled and just fully flabbergasted at this. Might as well just say you don't talk to people period. holy shit.

There's a difference between someone mentioning their past relationship sucked. Or current isn't the best in casual conversation. And them actually venting to you with intimate details and seeking your counsel on dealing with it. Who does that in casual conversation???

Like @HD-Mansaid. Everyone just do what works for you. But stop talking like your way of going about things is objectively correct and mine is objectively wrong and I need to change.

I've never been accused of cheating and because I don't put myself in compromising situations I'll never have to worry about being accused. And if it does happen, it'll be completely cuz she's insecure. Lmao

I get what yall are saying but I'm still not having no super long, extended convos with another woman like that. I'm not having friend dates, going to chill at their crib/hotel room, exchanging numbers, texting them on social media or any of it. A brief "Hey how are you? Maybe ask a few questions about what they've got going on in life, then go on about my business. I already have my circle of friends, I don't need more

Nothing will change my mind on the I move while in a serious relationship, respectfully. If you can do all those things and keep a healthy relationship, more power to you tho. Lol 

Edited by HD-Man
2 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

There's a difference between someone mentioning their past relationship sucked. Or current isn't the best in casual conversation. And them actually venting to you with intimate details and seeking your counsel on dealing with it. Who does that in casual conversation???

Humans with strangers all the fucking time. Matter of fact it is way easier to talk to a stranger about your problems than it is to talk to somebody you know. There's been even studies on this. Hell convos like that happen in bars.

You know how that happens? You talk about regular ol' life shit with people. Why? Because regular ol' life shit is filled with lots of hardships. Hell you know who liked dropping shit on fucking random strangers? SRKers. There was an entire thread that I literally refused to go into to avoid needing to moderate it: The Relationship Thread. Motherfuckers would go in there to talk about personal details and a chunk of them were first time posters looking for advice from complete strangers in a place where they could run into them a second time.

Look, some of you fuckers are clearly not human. When faced with information that maybe your life experiences are lacking, you guys are turning it into "well the world is woke because women put some of their woes on TV".

9 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

But stop talking like your way of going about things is objectively correct and mine is objectively wrong and I need to change.

My way of living where I can have conversations with people like healthy adults without turning them into potential pseudo sexual relationships?

Like goddamn...I have hella old fashioned points of view on all sorts of shit but at least I understand that its just where my lane is at involving a topic; hell I've even admitted that its just a thing and leave it at that. I'm not trying to pretend those points of views aren't aligning entirely with reality for various reasons.

But apparently a host of mofos here: 1) can't talk to women like they're regular people, 2) Assume that any business trip your wife may go on is just a chance for her to get dicked down by somebody, 3) think that mentioning your problems to a stranger is a weird thing that happens in life, 4) are mad at She-Hulk because she did a post credit scene twerking even though it was far removed from anything involving a story line and was just meant to be a silly thing.

Mofos acting like they have some point when they are literally validating hella things women take issue with.

😂

50 minutes ago, MillionX said:

MOST humans are trash that cannot be trusted 100%, whether it's men or women.  Whenever you fully trust people... they tend to use that opportunity to get over on you... stab you in the back or take advantage of the situation in some other way.

Alright, here's the thing no one tells you:  getting cheated on isn't the big fucking deal everyone wants to think it is.  You find out, or you don't.  If you do find out, you break up, or you work it out, or you give each other hall passes.

Okay, that sucks, sure.  But everyone keeps their shit rolling and just moves on with their lives one way or another.  It isn't John Wick's dead dog.  You aren't sucked into a life of violence and turpitude over it.  If someone's looking to cheat, they're almost always in a relationship that needs to break the fuck up anyway.

Edited by Reticently
3 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Humans with strangers all the fucking time. Matter of fact it is way easier to talk to a stranger about your problems than it is to talk to somebody you know. There's been even studies on this. Hell convos like that happen in bars.

You know how that happens? You talk about regular ol' life shit with people. Why? Because regular ol' life shit is filled with lots of hardships. Hell you know who liked dropping shit on fucking random strangers? SRKers. There was an entire thread that I literally refused to go into to avoid needing to moderate it: The Relationship Thread. Motherfuckers would go in there to talk about personal details and a chunk of them were first time posters looking for advice from complete strangers in a place where they could run into them a second time.

Look, some of you fuckers are clearly not human. When faced with information that maybe your life experiences are lacking, you guys are turning it into "well the world is woke because women put some of their woes on TV".

My way of living where I can have conversations with people like healthy adults without turning them into potential pseudo sexual relationships?

Like goddamn...I have hella old fashioned points of view on all sorts of shit but at least I understand that its just where my lane is at involving a topic; hell I've even admitted that its just a thing and leave it at that. I'm not trying to pretend those points of views aren't aligning entirely with reality for various reasons.

But apparently a host of mofos here: 1) can't talk to women like they're regular people, 2) Assume that any business trip your wife may go on is just a chance for her to get dicked down by somebody, 3) think that mentioning your problems to a stranger is a weird thing that happens in life, 4) are mad at She-Hulk because she did a post credit scene twerking even though it was far removed from anything involving a story line and was just meant to be a silly thing.

Mofos acting like they have some point when they are literally validating hella things women take issue with.

😂

If we're going back to damn She Hulk. Literally my only beef with the series. Is that scene where she talks down to Bruce as if his struggles don't compare to hers. As if she'd be able to keep her cool even better than he did. If faced with the same issues and challenges. 

I guess we grew up very different. Because where I grew up? You don't just discuss such issues with just anybody. That shit is foreign to me. But I'm not gonna judge you or say you're wrong, for moving different. 

But ya seem to have no issue with passing judgment and looking down. On those who view interactions with the opposite sex differently. Like unless I'm being indisputably sexist or misogynistic. I'm not understanding why there can't be different strokes for different folks?

Spider-man's Greatest Moments:

ASM 1 (1963)

detail.jpg

First appearance of J. Jonah Jameson, his son John the astronaut, and the Russian master of disguise..The Chameleon!

The First story is about Spidey trying to GET PAID after Uncle Ben's Death. He tries to do his TV special but JJ starts his editorials against him.

Funny moment: Spidey tries to cash a check.

Dr014YBV4AEkZkY.jpg

Despite rescuing John from a vehicle malfunction, JJJ blasts him as a menace. 😞

2nd story:  Spidey breaks into Baxter Building to show his prowess to the FF figuring he can GET PAID, but ALAS...

uTqywr_zq8ZVMiXiTmEeBdkVCov7kTh3XsU3629t

The Chameleon is only in the last 6 pages of the story, so its kind of underwhelming.

However, this marks the first time of Pete using SPIDER-SENSE to nab a foe!

aNGUsrtOrRwgKoDbrhDlr_MFizKiZZl3N4P6Gudj

9 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Is that scene where she talks down to Bruce as if his struggles don't compare to hers. As if she'd be able to keep her cool even better than he did. If faced with the same issues and challenges. 

She didn't talk down Bruce's struggles, Bruce assumed that she didn't have any. Holy shit a woman is apparently not allowed to have problems. Did she need to go into specific, fully acted out instances of all the times some crazy shit happened to her where she needed to calm down?

11 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

I guess we grew up very different. Because where I grew up? You don't just discuss such issues with just anybody.

Yeah, keep shit bottled in until craziness happens. Where a lot of people grew up they were told to do shit a certain for poor reasons that lead to bad outcomes. How hard have people have to work in the last 10 years to let regular folks is okay to go to therapy?

God damn, that isn't a badge of honor. That's the bullshit "wisdom" passed down by family members who wanted to hide fucked up shit. Overwhelmingly the people talking that shit don't want actual bullshit that SHOULD be either reported to the cops or socially shamed be known to the public. So triple fuck that idea.

14 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

But ya seem to have no issue with passing judgment and looking down. On those who view interactions with the opposite sex differently. Like unless I'm being indisputably sexist or misogynistic. I'm not understanding why there can't be different strokes for different folks?

You said some fictional broad got angry that her cousin assumed she'd never dealt with shit that would make her angry and that she didn't know how to control that anger.  She can't just go "you know what motherucker I've dealt with a lot of bullshit from some real assholes so why don't you just trust?" without it being "Oh this some woke nonsense".

As opposed to the situation where she is talking to a man and its "Yeah, squigga, I gotta deal with dumbshit men like you all the fucking time assuming I'm not capable of shit. Fuck off."

See how you jumping the gun instead of taking time to analyze the character's situation and the variables in the conversation with its subtle layers can  you look kinda weird? But you aren't wiling to question your issues, the problem has to be the TV show and people who don't have them.

I cracked 3 ribs just looking at that. Jesus.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/22/entertainment/tiffany-haddish-lost-work/index.html

CNN  — 

Following a notice of dismissal filed by the plaintiffs for a lawsuit involving allegations of molestation against comedians Tiffany Haddish and Aries Spears, Haddish says the suit has cost her work.

The “Girls Trip” star talked to TMZ about the aftermath of her and Spears being accused of having “groomed and molested” two then-minor siblings years ago in a lawsuit originally filed earlier this month in Los Angeles Superior Court.

“I lost everything,” she told a TMZ photographer when she was questioned at LAX airport on Wednesday. “All my gigs are gone.”

I thought this would die out with no effect to her career. Don't know why I thought that. The rep of this skit might stick to her and fuck up her bag for at least a month or so. As fucked up as what she did was, I don't think she should lose her career over it. But we'll see.

Edited by axeman61
3 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/22/entertainment/tiffany-haddish-lost-work/index.html

I thought this would die out with no effect to her career. Don't know why I thought that. The rep of this skit might stick to her and fuck up her bag for at least a month or so. As fucked up as what she did was, I don't think she should lose her career over it. But we'll see.

This is going to stick to them both for the rest of their lives. Accusations of certain crimes are permanently damaging even if proven untrue. 

17 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

This is going to stick to them both for the rest of their lives. Accusations of certain crimes are permanently damaging even if proven untrue. 

You may be right. What's worse is the skit being out there. This was a shakedown, but that skit they did is too powerful an image. All it took was that being dug up to fuck things up for them. Looking back, it's crazy that my reaction to the skit (when it first dropped) was just "that's cringe, man" and not "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

Just when all seemed lost for legacy games at EVO, an unlikely savior emerges. 

Dr. B was one of the first people VG tried to gatekeep so I wonder if the people I was complaining about before were either dismissed or given a talking to. I’ve already pulled the trigger on angering the poverty FGC by joining Freshcut but Dr B told me the door is open for me to run things the grassroots way if I need to. 

Google and YouTube to take on Dolby with free HDR and audio standards (3 minute read)

Google is looking to develop royalty-free alternatives to Dolby's HDR and 3D audio standards. Dolby's technology is deeply embedded in many products. Google's strategy involves standardizing a method of shipping audio and video data without paying Dolby and branding it well enough to compete. Google is one of the few companies with enough sway over the media space to push a new competing standard. Anything that Google wants to roll out will immediately have a sizable user base.
Do expensive Nvidia graphics cards foretell the death of Moore’s law? (4 minute read)

Nvidia's CEO Jensen Huang told the press during the launch of its new RTX 40-series graphics cards that Moore's law is dead. Moore's law states that the number of transistors per chip roughly doubles every 24 months. It is best understood as a law of economics and corporate motivation. While Nvidia may not be able to keep its processor power increases on trend at consistent prices, they are not the only competitor in the space.

This other chick I mentioned earlier has increased her frequency of contacting me, like 3x as much compare to when I actually tried to talk to her, all the while I'm allowing her to believe I'm a taken man. This kinda plays into my point earlier about if I truly was in a relationship why I wouldn't give too much convo to other women and stopping stuff before it starts.

You might feel it's just innocent conversations between friends but that doesn't mean she does. All the "rules" you establish to keep boundaries tend to go out the fucking window when feelings get involved. 

If I was in a relationship, she'd no doubt in someway cause issues cuz she NEVER hit me up this many times before when she thought I was single. 😂

He didn't say Dahmer discriminated. He's saying that they're saying if they came across Jeffrey Dahmer, they would have fallen into the trap and got killed. Because he's so hot. I don't see it, but I'm not gay.

I remember some story years back where a hot girl was spreading AIDS on purpose and the comments were like "she definitely would have got me". Same energy here.

Edited by axeman61

Climate Change Protestor Storms Tennis Court and Lights Himself on Fire Before Federer’s Last Ever Match

Climate-Protester-Invades-Court-Disrupti

A protestor lit an object on fire and stormed the court at the 2022 Laver Cup.

The Laver Cup is a tennis competition between two teams, Team Europe and Team World. The protest took place during a match between Stefanos Tsitsipas and Diego Schwartzman. Roger Federer is scheduled to play in his final professional tennis match later today.

The man who stormed the court was seen with a shirt that read, “End UK Private Jets.” The object was lit on fire next to the protestor and it appeared that the man was burned from sitting close to the flame.

Security quickly came out to put the fire out and took the protestor off the court.

tbh i still cant believe federer, williams and nadal have been still playing for 20 years. i saw those 3 assholes playing pre 9/11 and to be still playing is amazing but fed and williams quit finallly. but nadal still playing tho. that nigga won the aussie open i think. crazy.

40 year olds dominating is a testament our gen figured out something regarding nutrition+exercise. im guessing.

nadal=22 grand slams

williams=23 grand slams

federer=20 grand slams

god damn old asses like us flexin on them kids

dunk-basketball.gif

arghhhhhhhh! in yo face yungsters!

edit

also fuck that tard. 

Edited by VirginDefiler

Some weeks ago we were watching the Tennis U.S. Open tournament and it was the first time we saw the American Tiafoe who did well beating Nadal and moving on to finals

It was also the first time I saw the Spaniard Alcaraz, the guy is a fucking spartan, way too good. And he's only 19 years old.

Edited by AriesWarlock

Unruly Passenger Sucker Punches American Airlines Flight Attendant

Before the incident, Le was acting aggressively toward a flight attendant by grabbing his shoulder and demanding coffee, according to an arrest affidavit via CBS Los Angeles.

The unruly passenger then walked to the front of the plane where he lingered near the first-class area and sat in an open seat. When a flight attendant asked the passenger to return to his seat, Le allegedly refused and attempted to hit the worker but missed. He then subsequently assaulted the flight attendant, as seen in the footage.

After reportedly hitting the American Airlines worker, the unruly passenger walked to the front of the plane again but was restrained by other passengers.

Le was moved to another row while cuffed with both his arms and legs. However, he kept unbuckling his seatbelt, resulting in attendants using seatbelt extenders to restrain him.

American Airlines issued a statement on the assault:

Acts of violence against our team members are not tolerated by American Airlines. The individual involved in this incident will never be allowed to travel with us in the future, and we will work closely with law enforcement in their investigation.

Le was slated to make a court appearance Thursday afternoon, CBS Los Angeles noted. The maximum sentence he faces, if convicted on all charges, is 20 years in prison.

This year as of Tuesday, the FAA has received 1,973 reports of unruly passengers, 680 investigations initiated, and 468 enforcement action cases initiated.

17 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Unruly Passenger Sucker Punches American Airlines Flight Attendant

Before the incident, Le was acting aggressively toward a flight attendant by grabbing his shoulder and demanding coffee, according to an arrest affidavit via CBS Los Angeles.

The unruly passenger then walked to the front of the plane where he lingered near the first-class area and sat in an open seat. When a flight attendant asked the passenger to return to his seat, Le allegedly refused and attempted to hit the worker but missed. He then subsequently assaulted the flight attendant, as seen in the footage.

After reportedly hitting the American Airlines worker, the unruly passenger walked to the front of the plane again but was restrained by other passengers.

Le was moved to another row while cuffed with both his arms and legs. However, he kept unbuckling his seatbelt, resulting in attendants using seatbelt extenders to restrain him.

American Airlines issued a statement on the assault:

Le was slated to make a court appearance Thursday afternoon, CBS Los Angeles noted. The maximum sentence he faces, if convicted on all charges, is 20 years in prison.

This year as of Tuesday, the FAA has received 1,973 reports of unruly passengers, 680 investigations initiated, and 468 enforcement action cases initiated.

He should be on a national no fly list.