Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

I posted this earlier in the discord but I’m still fuming over and still feel sick over it. This is absolutely disgusting and vile.

I know how Important this hotline is as I’ve had friends who were in the service use this hotline. And even though they’ve never used it (to my knowledge) my dad and brother in law are veterans. 

these fucking troglodytes think themselves patriots. Fuck every single one of them. 

im not a violent person but I want to cave in every single one of these maga fucks skulls

Edited by iStu X
3 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Something is happening in Iran. Looks like women are burning their hijabs and scarfs. Apparently, some sharia police killed a woman.

A Kurdish woman was arrested by the Morality Police* for clothing violation and ended up dead a few days later. The authorities claim she fell ill but the Iranians aren't buying what they aren't selling.

*I want be clear. I'm not kidding that is apparently a thing in Iran.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
3 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

A Kurdish woman was arrested by the Morality Police* for clothing violation and ended up dead a few days later. The authorities claim she fell ill but the Iranians aren't buying what they aren't selling.

*I want be clear. I'm not kidding that is apparently a thing in Iran.

My Mother in law is from Iran.  When women get picked up like that they get usually get raped too, especially if they aren't well connected.

Edited by J-ride

Ohhh I can't get enough of this raggedy excuse for a "city" being in the news... the rape victim of Cleotha is now suing the city of Memphis:

https://wreg.com/news/eliza-fletcher/victim-in-2021-rape-plans-to-sue-mpd-over-slow-rape-kit-results/ 

If they didn't drop the ball last year with her situation, the teacher from a few weeks ago would likely still be alive today.

Fuck that piece of garbage ass place.  There's not much I hate in life more than Memphis, tbh.  If Memphis were a person... I'd have no problems torturing and killing that son of a bitch while the family is forced to watch.

^this video goes too light on it, imo... like she's trying her best not to be too harsh.  When I moved, the feeling was so great... it's like what I imagine a prisoner feels like when they manage to successfully escape.

No one should ever have any hope for the future there.  Even if God Himself tried to magically fix that city, I'd stand there waiting to laugh at the results.

Edited by MillionX
29 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

The price for freedom man. The only difference between us in the states and them? Is we were lucky and blessed to have generations of men and women before us. Who did the heavy lifting and sacrificing. 

But we take it for granted. 

Lol, the generations ahead of us in the USA are the reason Iran is like that.

Iran used to be a lot more like the US until the CIA got involved.

4 hours ago, Reticently said:

Lol, the generations ahead of us in the USA are the reason Iran is like that.

Iran used to be a lot more like the US until the CIA got involved.

Well I was thinking more of like civil rights Era, first wave feminism, civil war and shit. Imagine if we had to be the generation to deal with that.

Edited by BB_Hoody
9 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Well I was thinking more of like civil rights Era, first wave feminism, civil war and shit. Imagine if we had to be the generation to deal with that.

I think in general there is a lack of accountability for bad behavior in the modern West resulting in adults who are mentally children well into their 30s.  IMO it's going to take a great depression or some other catastrophic event to really straighten them out.  

18 minutes ago, J-ride said:

I think in general there is a lack of accountability for bad behavior in the modern West resulting in adults who are mentally children well into their 30s.  IMO it's going to take a great depression or some other catastrophic event to really straighten them out.  

Nothing like economic instability, disabled infrastructure and a societal break down to force people to grow up and get their ish together. A lot of men would man up, and a lot of women would would follow those men no questions asked.

8 minutes ago, Reticently said:

The actual Great Depression was rampant with men just ghosting their families.

Yep, my great grandpa ghosted 4 kids and my grandpa at 13 supported the whole family.  When I was about 6 he came back and wanted to make amends with him while he was dying in the hospital bed.  My grandpa told my dad to go see him and tell him to fuck off and die.

38 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

This country (US) is full of entitled whiny assholes that are fat and lazy and want everything handed to them. 

You haven't held a job in who knows how long. How exactly are you affording any type of medication?

If its from disability, then you're literally getting an entitlement that society set up to help you out.