Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Then. Stop pretending a history existed that never did. Pretty easy BB. 

I said that in jest. I'm aware of our history to some degree. Not all men stepped up in hard times. Hence why I said women will follow THOSE THAT DO without question. 

Edited by BB_Hoody
Just now, BB_Hoody said:

I said that in jest. I'm aware of our history to some degree. Not all men stepped up in hard times. Hence why I said women will follow THOSE THAT DO. 

You underestimating how many didn't. That's the point. Hard times don't create hard men they create incredible suffering for everyone. Life long suffering. Stop pining for misery. 

1 minute ago, RSG3 said:

You underestimating how many didn't. That's the point. Hard times don't create hard men they create incredible suffering for everyone. Life long suffering. Stop pining for misery. 

But those hard times humble people. And make them appreciative of not only what they got. But who they got in their life. And here in the states? It ain't perfect. But day to day life has gotten so comfortable and easy. What was done to get us to this point and keep it this way. Isn't appreciated.

1 minute ago, DarkSakul said:

Not always, not with everyone. 

Hard times and traumatic events don't build character, it reveals it.
There people who used hard times to abandon responsibility, or take advantage to exploit others.

Fair enough. But there's a reason those from less developed countries. Fight tooth and nail to get here. And have far more appreciation for the opportunities and quality of life here. Than the average Anerican

52 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

But those hard times humble people. And make them appreciative of not only what they got. But who they got in their life. And here in the states? It ain't perfect. But day to day life has gotten so comfortable and easy. What was done to get us to this point and keep it this way. Isn't appreciated.

Because people are paid historically little, can't afford medical, can't afford rent or to buy a house, can't afford a car, can't afford schooling, cam barely afford to eat, we are entering a negative birthrate because people can't afford to have children and start families. People are working more hours, putting out more production today the history of our country and seeingn the smallest return for it in the history of our country.  Statistically we are one of the worst education first world nations as our politicians work to continue undermining said education even more.

What are people supposed to be appreciating exactly? Cell phones and videogames? What's so fucking great?

Edited by RSG3
11 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Because people are paid historically little, can't afford medical, can't afford rent or to buy a house, can't afford a car, can't afford schooling, cam barely afford to eat, we are entering a negative birthrate because people can't afford to have children and start families. People are working more hours, putting out more production today the history of our country and seeingn the smallest return for it in the history of our country.  Statistically we are one of the worst education first world nations as our politicians work to continue undermining said education even more.

What are people supposed to be appreciating exactly? Cell phones and videogames? What's so fucking great?

This right fucking here. We aren’t asking for hand outs or acting entitled. We’re wanting the tools, resources and opportunities to build a life for ourselves and take care of ourselves and our families. Affordable living, healthcare, job security, education, necessities and so on. 

instead we’re treated as a benign cog in the capitalist machine where we only receive literal crumbs and are supposed to be grateful for it

Edited by iStu X
16 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

What are people supposed to be appreciating exactly? Cell phones and videogames? What's so fucking great BB? 

Bruh. You know how many immigrants from less developed nations literally risk their lives trying to get here? And those that do go on to make the most of the opportunities and quality of life granted here. So much so they run laps around muh fuckas that were born and raised here!

Like they bust their ass doing jobs the average American turns their nose up at. They do these jobs day in day out 10 12 16 hr days. Then go on to stack that money. And invest in buying up retail space to open businesses and shit. And create their own small communities.

I understand some people have it rough. But the average American doesn't have the right to bitch and whine. We have it too good compared to most of the world. Most Americans honestly. Are stupid with their money. Living way beyond their means.

America is a capitalist society. Meaning we ain't suppose to sit around. Waiting on the government to make things fair. Or expect a private business to pay us what we feel we're worth. We're suppose to demand it and get shit done ourselves!

People need to either tell their boss to give them a cost of living adjustment. Find an emoyer that'll pay it. Or create their own opportunity to earn more. As for our politicians? Again don't wait on them. Light a fire under their ass and make them deliver or get out

Edited by BB_Hoody
12 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

You know how many immigrants from less developed nations literally risk their lives trying to get here?

Bruh do you know much I don't fucking care. This isn't a talking point, this is a distraction. I just a gave you a list of shit that is holding America back and your response was "Yea but what about these people over here." You're just distracting from the issue that Americans are exploited by the job system here to the point they can't live as Ameficans and you point to immigrants who are coming from depostic countries like Venzuela and go "It could he worse." 

Yea well it could also be way better and it's super dumb that you're settling for what we have because at least it isn't a 3rd world country as we slowly but surly slide our way there because you think making people's lives better is to let our country slowly slide into the impoverished bullshit they literally left their countries to escape. No one should have to work 14 16 hours a day to make it, especially in a country this plentiful. Like your advocating for extreme labor in a country that doesn't need to do that. Besides many immigrants live impoverished lives in country I dunno where this stupid ass fairy tale narrative that every immigrant who moves here is successful working hard and shit, it's not true, I live two hours from the Mexican Boarder we have tons of impoverished immigrants legal and illigal and they work their asses off with basically nothing to show for it. That's why Americans won't do it. They don't compensate fairly for the labor. This idea Americans are just lazy and won't do the work is stupid. When Americans where compensated fairly for their labor they broke their backs helping to build this country so the lazy shit is nonsense. We know our value and we are tired of being paid dick and shit for extremely valuable labor. The labor we provide these companies Nets them billions and they compensate with peanuts. 

Makes no sense at all. 

Edited by RSG3
17 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Bruh do you know much I don't fucking care. This isn't a talking point, this is a distraction. I just a gave you a list of shit that is holding America back and your response was "Yea but what about these people over here." You're just distracting from the issue that Americans are exploited by the job system here to the point they can't live as Ameficans and you point to immigrants who are coming from depostic countries like Venzuela and go "It could he worse." 

Yea well it could also be way better and it's super dumb that you're settling for what we have because at least it isn't a 3rd world country as we slowly but surly slide our way there because you think making people's lives better is to let our country slowly slide into the impoverished bullshit they literally left their countries to escape. 

Makes no sense at all. 

So let me get this straight....We have the freedom of speech to criticize our government and share ideas. The freedom of assembly to put those ideas into action and protest our government. The freedom to pursue any and all knowledge available to improve our ability to create wealth for ourselves. In arguably the most lucrative and politically stable environments to do so in.

And instead of using these freedoms. To fix or improve on the issues you listed or our own situations. We just gonna sit around bitching about it??? That makes no sense at all. 

And it clearly makes no sense to those who immigrate here. Because they go on to do awesome shit and set the next generation of their families. Up for success. Or if they don't like how their country is run? They protest and remove the leaders that are failing them.

Edited by BB_Hoody
1 minute ago, BB_Hoody said:

And instead of using these freedoms. To fix or improve on the issues you listed. We just gonna sit around bitching about it??? That makes no sense at all. 

Have you not been paying attention to the political conversations going on right now? Quiet quitting is a massive trend right now, demand to work from home is higher then its ever been, employers are struggling to deal with an employee market. People aren't sitting around bitching. They are mobilizing and putting the breaks to employers. Did you not see that the train workers for one of the largest employers almost went on a national strike last Friday? Almost shut the majority of the rail system for delivering goods down. Are you actually paying attention to what's going on in the country because it doesn't sound like you are. 

3 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

And it clearly makes no sense to those who immigrate here. Because they go on to do awesome shit and set the next generation of their families. Up for success. 

Some of them do. Most of them struggle like the of us do. You're not gonna pass off this fairy tale that immigrants do so much better then natural born Americans, they don't. Some of them succeed and most of them struggle just like the rest of us do. They just struggle a bit less then they did in their home country. 

5 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

So let me get this straight....We have the freedom of speech to criticize our government and share ideas. The freedom of assembly to put those ideas into action and protest our government. The freedom to pursue any and all knowledge available to improve our ability to create wealth for ourselves.

So let me get this straight, you are still working under the delusion that politicians listen to their constituents even tho 80% of the country supported RvW and they overturned it anyway, over half the country supports nationwide "free" Healthcare but they vote it down anyway, the vast majority of the nation supports stricter gun laws and licensing but they vote it down anyway. The politicians who gerrymander the districts so they can't lose. The politicians that ignore the candidate their constituents are supporting to push an old bag status Quo individual? The politicians who made a temp tax cut for you and me and a permanent one for the rich and wealthy? Those politicians?

Do I have this correct? This the delusion your operating under?

1 hour ago, DarkSakul said:

Something this spicy doesn't have a market I'm sorry. 🤣

Peanut Butter & Mayonnaise Sandwich
Now largely forgotten, the pairing was once as popular as PB&J.

https://www.atlasobscura.com/foods/peanut-butter-mayonnaise-sandwich?fbclid=IwAR0gEJbLOAQHg58-QahYP-TR8pDPm9PjnNdyyH1beSs99jg_kUxoU86UYGI

spacer.png

If someone tried to serve me that, I may get convicted of murder.

14 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

Vegan mayo does that to people 

I hate mayo more than the KKK hates black people. I hate mayo more than women hate accountability. I hate mayo more than Sonero hates cosplay. I hate mayo more than Brett Favre hates poor Mississippians.

TLDR: I despise mayo with a passion.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
3 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Have you not been paying attention to the political conversations going on right now? Quiet quitting is a massive trend right now, demand to work from home is higher then its ever been, employers are struggling to deal with an employee market. People aren't sitting around bitching. They are mobilizing and putting the breaks to employers. Did you not see that the train workers for one of the largest employers almost went on a national strike last Friday? Almost shut the majority of the rail system for delivering goods down. Are you actually paying attention to what's going on in the country because it doesn't sound like you are. 

Some of them do. Most of them struggle like the of us do. You're not gonna pass off this fairy tale that immigrants do so much better then natural born Americans, they don't. Some of them succeed and most of them struggle just like the rest of us do. They just struggle a bit less then they did in their home country. 

So let me get this straight, you are still working under the delusion that politicians listen to their constituents even tho 80% of the country supported RvW and they overturned it anyway, over half the country supports nationwide "free" Healthcare but they vote it down anyway, the vast majority of the nation supports stricter gun laws and licensing but they vote it down anyway. The politicians who gerrymander the districts so they can't lose. The politicians that ignore the candidate their constituents are supporting to push an old bag status Quo individual? The politicians who made a temp tax cut for you and me and a permanent one for the rich and wealthy? Those politicians?

Do I have this correct? This the delusion your operating under?

Ok so people are demanding to be paid what they feel they are worth. Good. We need to see more of that. And I said to protest these politicians, and oust them like those in other countries would. You don't vote into a broken system. There's no delusion on my end. I said earlier in a capitalist society. You do not rely on government. 

33 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Bruh. You know how many immigrants from less developed nations literally risk their lives trying to get here? And those that do go on to make the most of the opportunities and quality of life granted here. So much so they run laps around muh fuckas that were born and raised here!

You are aware that most people who do that is because

A)  Come from countries ruined by the constant USA meddling

B) The US Dollar has more value than the currency of their countries, which means that they can go to still eat shit on USA but are getting paid "more" because when they sent that money back to their countries it has more value there, so their families have a "better" income.

C) Most people who risk their lives are not educated and still believe that the "american dream" is real, and will have better opportunities there than on their own countries, but the sad reality, is that they will end eating shit worse because they now have to live on the current reality of USA, and don't have the safe net of their families and community like if they were on their countries, + the language barrier.

Edited by Hecatom
1 minute ago, BB_Hoody said:

I said earlier in a capitalist society. You do not rely on government. 

Yes you do. Without government regulation you get barbaric exploitation, company towns, company money. We did the Capitalism with no regulations thing. It didn't fucking work. Lots of people died while living awful lives so the very few could prosper. 

Capitalism requires regulation to work properly or else it just runs away with itself. Even the father of Capitalism himself believed yoy needed a governing hand to manage the market or else it would just spiral into what we have today. 

Maybe I'm misunderstanding  what you are getting at here. I really hope so. 

2 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Yes you do. Without government regulation you get barbaric exploitation, company towns, company money. We did the Capitalism with no regulations thing. It didn't fucking work. Lots of people died while living awful lives so the very few could prosper. 

Capitalism requires regulation to work properly or else it just runs away with itself. Even the father of Capitalism himself believed yoy needed a governing hand to manage the market or else it would just spiral into what we have today. 

Maybe I'm misunderstanding  what you are getting at here. I really hope so. 

When I say don't rely on government. I mean don't sit around waiting on the government to do what's right. Or to fix problems. The American people. Need to put a fire under their ass. And make them do their jobs. Or remove them and replace them with those that will. 

So maybe my wording is wrong. But that's what I mean. Because if politicians feel like they don't have to really do shit? They won't. "Oh the people are upset about low wages, expensive health care, etc? Are they actually gonna March on us and make demands and have us removed if we don't comply? No? We good then. Back to bullshitting and living off the tax payer's dime"

1 minute ago, Sonero said:

Considering how many awesome things Mayonaise gets used for, when did it start getting shat on?

Think somebody noticed how high tier mayonaise is in other countries and started shitting on them for being better than the ones we have here.

Our Mayo is pretty garbage, I laugh when people praise Dukes. I can make better Mayo in my kitchen with a wand or a food processor, shit a blender. 

Edited by RSG3
3 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Kyrie Irving

These people almost make you wish for a sudden (but also slow enough to ensure everyone who wants to get vaccine to get one) return of smallpox.

2 hours ago, PVL_93_RU said:

tbh yeah

I hope you're out of the country or going to get out, because that "partial" mobilization is going to be "partial" just like the war is merely a "special military operation".

4 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

@RSG3 Ultimately we as Americans have stopped holding our government accountable. And have become complacent. Instead of making sure the government serves us. We just rely on them to do what's best. 

You can have a politician, that will actually get something done run against a complete blowhard. And people will vote for the blowhard over a wedge issue. The blowhard could be closing the company people work for and they'll vote for him over something like his abortion stance or gay marriage. People will completely vote against their own interest and own well being over a solitary issue. This is why our country has stagnated. 

10 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

@RSG3 Ultimately we as Americans have stopped holding our government accountable. And have become complacent. Instead of making sure the government serves us. We just rely on them to do what's best. 

Yes and no. In many ways the system we have has slowly been used to dumb us down to the real issues. Money's also a huge problem, it buys stronger votes then actual votes do. Yoy get 1 vote, I get 1 vote, Bezos gets as many votes as he has 1s in his bank account. It's stacked against us due to corruption. Nancy Pelosi just made a ton of money on the Nvidia situation because she's part of why it is the way it is. She bats 1000 on the Stock Market. 

It's a whole lot of things. Most people can't take the time to go to Washington or even their states state house and do multi day protests to fix things. It's a complicated nuanced issue that the general American doesn't fully understand, shit I try to follow it and I barely understand it, so dunking on Americans for complaining about being taken advantage of by multiple systems they where purposefully left in the dark about how they work their whole lives isn't the play imo. I have so many friends who had to teach themselves or i had to teach them how to do simple things like pay bills. 

Edited by RSG3
4 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

You can have a politician, that will actually get something done run against a complete blowhard. And people will vote for the blowhard over a wedge issue. The blowhard could be closing the company people work for and they'll vote for him over something like his abortion stance or gay marriage. People will completely vote against their own interest and own well being over a solitary issue. This is why our country has stagnated. 

Beto is dealing with this in Texas as we fucking speak. 

2 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

Recent greater hard times for me personally was my downfall of losing everything I've had to a given birth of misanthropy and apathy from on and off the streets for a year after Hurricane Ida. Even if I'm not dealing with that anymore, I've never really had that support system up to this point, so I can't say it was ever easy for me growing up, and even if it was alternatively, materialism itself is over emphasized to work for on a baseless absolute of appreciation to me. We're just pawns to the elites who inflicted false optimism on our guardians and other previous generations to have us to carry a shallow torch of what they still consider peace and prosperity for all. Only they benefit from this. I'm honestly ok with not having to experience any passion in things, but amusement does gets me by.

41 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Yes and no. In many ways the system we have has slowly been used to dumb us down to the real issues. Money's also a huge problem, it buys stronger votes then actual votes do. Yoy get 1 vote, I get 1 vote, Bezos gets as many votes as he has 1s in his bank account. It's stacked against us due to corruption. Nancy Pelosi just made a ton of money on the Nvidia situation because she's part of why it is the way it is. She bats 1000 on the Stock Market. 

It's a whole lot of things. Most people can't take the time to go to Washington or even their states state house and do multi day protests to fix things. It's a complicated nuanced issue that the general American doesn't fully understand, shit I try to follow it and I barely understand it, so dunking on Americans for complaining about being taken advantage of by multiple systems they where purposefully left in the dark about how they work their whole lives isn't the play imo. I have so many friends who had to teach themselves or i had to teach them how to do simple things like pay bills. 

BTW I'm enjoying our debate/ discussion. Got a bit snippy there. But still a good talk. Just want to put that out there. 

And yeah I agree. America has been dumbed down. And trained to overly rely on the government and be cogs in the machine. Can you imagine if the average Amercian got into some level of entrepreneurship? To where they could enjoy tax write offs. Government would lose it! Tax revenue just vanishing.

Or if the average American was more financially educated. To where many of us invested in index funds, or some type of asset. Stuck to a budget and limited impulse buying?

So yeah we definitely need more financial education. And get people to educate themselves or take classes. 

Just now, Darc_Requiem said:

How come I'm not surprised that? This a man that bent over and took it from Trump with no lube after Trump shit talked his wife. Of course he would try to take credit for something he voted against.

Don't forget this is the same guy who flew to Cancun while Texas was being blasted by the biggest winter storm in recent memory.

He shouldn't be saying shit about anything