Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread vol. 2

1 minute ago, DoctaMario said:

Billy Mitchell is one of those guys best described by that Hunter S. Thompson quote, "too strange to live, too rare to die." This man SUED a website for wiping his top score 😂😂😂 What a fucking legend LOL

He also sued that youtuber in at least 2 occasions, with one currently ongoing.

Mitchel loves to involve people on frivolous lawsuits to try to silence or at least cause financial damage,

In the case of Karl (the youtuber) Notch came to aid him and helped with the expense on the 1st lawsuit, dunno if he is helping him on the new one.

21 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

He also sued that youtuber in at least 2 occasions, with one currently ongoing.

Mitchel loves to involve people on frivolous lawsuits to try to silence or at least cause financial damage,

In the case of Karl (the youtuber) Notch came to aid him and helped with the expense on the 1st lawsuit, dunno if he is helping him on the new one.

Hot sauce must be selling really well 😂

5 hours ago, Hecatom said:

I remember me and my brother met Billy Mitchell in person. Well not really meet, just so much as ran into him at Galloping Ghosts one Saturday where he was trying to set a record on a modded Pac-Man machine. Told my brother that’s the guy they based on me of his favorite episodes in Regular Show.

He just thought “Okay” and we just hated the fact that his area was also the place with our favorite machines. Next time, he said “We just met Garret Bobby Ferguson and didn’t do anything” and we were just silent.

So, randomly browsing some games on the eShop, I'm just now finding out there's a.... Fashion Police Squad game?! 🤣

I'm intrigued... I might need to get this.

*sheeeeit, if I were in charge of a game like this... there would definitely be a mission for the Squad to take care of the Bonnet situation.  It is a blight upon this world that must be stopped, no matter the cost.

Edited by MillionX
2 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

For RSG3...

Thays neat. Seriously longg over due, Switch has had the release for like a year or more. 

I'm honestly not a very big fan of Raiden so I'll probably scoop that when it's dirt cheap. The Mikado Remix is definitely the best version of IV. 

Edited by RSG3

Do you guys know if the first season of the Last of Us will cover the entire first game? I’m guessing it will and could have sworn I read somewhere that it was the entire game. I’ve been loving these first few episodes. You guys might want to listen to the after show podcast too. I’ve found it interesting and it gave me a greater appreciation for the game of series.