Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

20 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

I never gave twitter my number so I can create alts. All my degenerate shit needed to be it's own account. I'm not going out like Po did. 

Actually, they can tell by your IP address.

I made some joke on my main account about COVID and sanitizing everything, and not only did it suspend my main account until I added a phone number and verified I wasn’t a bot, but it happened to me two alts as well and got the same requirements. The only way I can fathom they could tell they were linked were though my IP address 

28 minutes ago, CESTUS III said:

Let game be released, then hold my Chianti 🍷

Soul Calibur ever had shitty CaS made by Namco, they never waste much time design/work on them... guess similar is for SF6

Of course quality is'nt going to be same as official cast models, but still cool stuff is going to come

Your Soul Calibur CaS's looked like official characters man. You are going to have a field day with SF6, I know I will. 😄

Edited by Darc_Requiem
19 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

Actually, they can tell by your IP address.

I made some joke on my main account about COVID and sanitizing everything, and not only did it suspend my main account until I added a phone number and verified I wasn’t a bot, but it happened to me two alts as well and got the same requirements. The only way I can fathom they could tell they were linked were though my IP address 

Good thing I use a VPN.

3 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

You Soul Calibur CaS's looked like official characters man. You are going to have a field day with SF6, I know I will. 😄

MAMA MIA BRO Loved That Game | Love Meme on ME.ME

The fact you can probably even design the moveset (likely taking moves from everybody) is going to be insane too

Still seen just the tip of the iceberg and head started working already, damn it Capcom

Watch that "Elena", can be worked on but face already pretty looked close, needs whatever clothes that can fit tribal african background, mix some Jaime and Juri (maybe even Blanka)  kicks and there we are

Motherfuckers better give me many slots for this, i'm going to save @DarthEnderX

Pray the gods

🕯️🕯️🕯️  🙏  🕯️🕯️🕯️

PS: hype aside doubt crreation mode will be close to SC level, but i'm positive very cool stuff can still be done

3 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

Really don’t know if I’m going to make a character that looks like me, or the most ridiculous looking thing ever

I had a super goofy character in strive. Only problem is that I was rocking all the trans colors.

Had to change it before people assumed I was 3 different type of genders.

😂 🤷‍♂️

Shout outs to all the trans homies mixing people in game and real life.

23 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

Regarding the special moves in the world warrior mode, I’m going to assume it’s like MK Deception’s Konquest Mode where you have to train under the character to learn their special moves.

I could be wrong of course, but I suspect you won’t be able to select a wide range of specials from the start.

I think it's not just specials, i think training under this or that master you will get their whole moveset

I mean do stuff like

LP -> Luke's LP

MP -> Chun's MP

HP -> Guile's HP

Etc etc

Hope we will get also DLC seasons movesets, not only launch cast

But iirc they said World Tour will evolve/expand, so guess DLC chars will be next masters

22 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

52358444269_5bead1f648_k.jpg

Watching pics seems already better than i thought

I knew Kens voice sounded different but I had to be sure and of course it is. So I’m like what happened to Kens old VA. His most recent work was Dante in DMC5 which was like back in 2019. I looked him up on Twitter to maybe see if he could maybe congratulated the new VA or said anything about it. 

The guy went full fucking schizophrenic. All he posts are articles about 9/11 truthers UFO’s and how the whole system is controlled by “corporations”. Man what the fuck how does this happen to people. Man’s probably not coming back for Dante.

😢

The more I see, the more it looks that Capcom is really trying to correct the course of what SFV and other fgs had done.
dunno if the gameplay will be for me, but in terms of presentation the game looks really good.

Spoiler

I wouldn't be surprised that Strive dies horribly because SF6, after all, most of its current players are not GG players, but people that came from other games like SFV, while waiting for the next entry, and I am sure most of them wouldn't stay for Strive.
They barely stay now, lol

Edited by Hecatom
39 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

Why the FUCK does Street Fighter have a better character creator than Cyberpunk and most RPGs?

It doesn't even make sense.

I assume that this CAS is their tool for NPC's on other RE engine games, and very likely something that will be also used on Dragon's Dogma 2 and Monster Hunter.

Is one of the advantages of using your own engine, you can reuse tools from previous games and iterate from it.

Edited by Hecatom