Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

3 hours ago, Skort said:

Main - Juri 

Alt 1 - Manon 

Alt 2 - Cammy 

Alt 3 - Dee Jay maybe. 

Different ranking system per character is exactly what I wanted so I can play my alts at the level they are at.

Let's go.

As of right now I have no idea who I’ll main. I haven’t seen enough of any character to know who’s functions I like, but aesthetically Kimberly is my favorite by a wide margain. 

Edited by Vhozite
8 minutes ago, Sonero said:

By the way, found out that we can edit the thread title. If you guys wanna give the thread a topical subtital like they would have back in SRK, feel free to add suggestions to it. People can hit like on a post with a suggestion as a means to pseudo vote and all that. Nothing offensive of course.

🙏

this one please:

"WE BELIEVE IN JURI SUPREMACY"

27 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I think you found @EvilCanadianand @Bea_Iank 's main. I wonder if you she is a pure grappler or a hybrid grappler. If she's a hybrid, I may pick her up to get my Alex fix. Depends on her moveset though.

Gotta see the moveset, but from a pure aesthetic look I am sold.

Give me some armour and a grab and I am good to go.

Lily is hard for me though. There is T.Hawk in her, which is good.

But if there isn't enough T.Hawk, then there is no point 😞

Spoiler

also everyone gets invited to view SF6 early but me its so tiring. A big part of your ability to get "out there" is where you live. I have managed to succeed despite living in Canada but being in Canada sure fucking means you will never get invited to any events

I still think we're gonna get our expectations SUBVERTED™ for Marisa. She could be another grappler but I think she's gonna be something more. Or maybe not a grappler at all. 

She's definitely on my list of potential mains either way. If not her I really like Kimberly so far I love her big forehead 

11 minutes ago, Jocelot said:

I still think we're gonna get our expectations SUBVERTED™ for Marisa. She could be another grappler but I think she's gonna be something more. Or maybe not a grappler at all. 

She's definitely on my list of potential mains either way. If not her I really like Kimberly so far I love her big forehead 

I would love it if Marisa was a zoner like Jack X.

8 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

I’m predicting that Marissa could be the Abigail function. Lots of armor, big reach, a command throw but not centered around them. Just a bully of a character.

3 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

I would love it if Marisa was a zoner like Jack X.

5 minutes ago, EvilCanadian said:

maRIRIRIRIRI SAAAAAAAAAAA

Marissa I suspect might be like  Mother Russia

I remember me and @Daemos has been wanting this kind of archetype way back years ago for SF5

2 hours ago, Sonero said:

By the way, found out that we can edit the thread title. If you guys wanna give the thread a topical subtital like they would have back in SRK, feel free to add suggestions to it. People can hit like on a post with a suggestion as a means to pseudo vote and all that. Nothing offensive of course.

🙏

SF6: @Jocelot's Thirsty for Marisa 👀

6 minutes ago, TWINBLADES said:

If Manon really is the Able function then I can finally pop my grappler V-card and just go full scumbag. I hated fighting Mika..... now people will hate fighting me 🙂

I am surprised you didn't play her, being a sexy cute blonde girl and all of that.

unknown.png

Plus, all that butt

unknown.png

Edited by Hecatom