Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

1 hour ago, Hawkingbird said:

I would love it if Marisa was a zoner like Jack X.

Surprise Attack

Surprise Attack

Suprise Att-Suprise AttackSupriseAttackSurpiseAttackSupriseAttackANTI AIR ATTACK

God those were good times. I say this a lot but SFxT really had some banger character designs, especially from the Tekken side. I wouldn't at all mind if some of those functions were brought back for SF6

4 hours ago, Vhozite said:

As of right now I have no idea who I’ll main. I haven’t seen enough of any character to know who’s functions I like, but aesthetically Kimberly is my favorite by a wide margain. 

Same here.  No idea whose function I will like but I'll probably try out all the new characters first, since the vets abilities are "known".  

I remember trying to main/secondary Abel when SF4 was new and... just... bounced right off.  Falling Sky was a crap move and I'd rather have Fei's good rekka and iffy command grab over Abel's good command grab and iffy rekka. 

BTW in the WT video was that G at about 0:55 or just JP in a hat? 

35 minutes ago, Jocelot said:

Surprise Attack

Surprise Attack

Suprise Att-Suprise AttackSupriseAttackSurpiseAttackSupriseAttackANTI AIR ATTACK

God those were good times. I say this a lot but SFxT really had some banger character designs, especially from the Tekken side. I wouldn't at all mind if some of those functions were brought back for SF6

Same. I want Capcom to create a character that has Jin and Lili's functions. Latter being my favorite design for a rekka character. 

2 hours ago, Jocelot said:

I still think we're gonna get our expectations SUBVERTED™ for Marisa. She could be another grappler but I think she's gonna be something more. Or maybe not a grappler at all. 

For what's worth use chara design as indication, everything from her stance to her clothing, to gloves similar to Ed ones, to muay thai anklets suggest striking is at least part of her fight style 

I can already tell who I'm gonna be playing in SF6 : r/StreetFighter

Her picture on a giant cardboard (first SF6 trailer) also show her throwing a lead wide hook with other hand clenched as a fist as guard

13 secretos y grandes curiosidades de Street Fighter 6 que nos deja su  primer gameplay

On other side the leaker back then called her a wrestler iirc

Imho she's goong to be a striker/wrestler hybrid like Alex or Abel, and probably a more technical/refined striker than both

Edited by CESTUS III
  • Sonero changed the title to Street Fighter 6 Lounge: TGS Reveals Got Us Eatin'
5 hours ago, Yiceman said:

Renaming this thread right before probably the biggest Street Fighter game ever releases seems a silly idea.

Removing Street Fighter 6 from the title may make it difficult for many people to find this thread. This thread brings everyone together BECAUSE it is Street Fighter. The second most active thread in this forum is ALSO a Street Fighter thread.

Yes, more people here frequent and discuss Street Fighter's NON-EXISTENT STORY than its Triple A competitors. HA!

5 hours ago, Daemos said:

Yes, more people here frequent and discuss Street Fighter's NON-EXISTENT STORY than its Triple A competitors. HA!

I mean, that's mostly because you guys are crazy. 🙂

3 hours ago, Sonero said:

Only people who have a problem with that are choosing to be obtuse about the history of the group.

I let it rock, but tbh I think it's weird people don't use the general forum for general discussion.

Maybe one day I will make you guys talk general in GD.

batman: the animated series batman GIF by Maudit