Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

4 hours ago, TWINBLADES said:

If you post AI art here again I will literally ban you. I don't have the power to do it and  I still will.

Also WTF ART IS STEALING MONEY!?!?!? WTF IS GOING ON PLEASE DONT LET IT BE TRUE T^T

wasn't aware it was ai art lol, i just see sexy and morrigan then I post it lol

On 12/30/2022 at 12:49 PM, Pair of Rooks said:

This video is amazing. 

I just recently watched it's fascinating that they have a workaround with their machine like a coin up. It's kinda different take than expecting the usual

we have the same issue here also regarding console being expensive even in SNES and Genesis era most people are still stuck with their Famicom.

Piracy push the success of console gaming here like the PSX and most of the average family here skipped SNES and Genesis.  

Affordable PSX memory cards and pirated PSX cds leads here to it success here but during the PS2 era everything becomes static and it's not affordable anymore to average gamers, then came XBOX 360 were rampant piracy begins again so it became the success of fighting games like SF4 and MVC3 but not SF5 because of sony exclusivity and not piracy friendly.

However despite the limitation it doesn't stop there, the thing is those console weren't household average but they were turned here into coin ups with TIMER instead rather than everytime you lose it's 5 minute game then it starts to freeze your controls, kinda like how a PAYPHONE works. This was rampant since famicom era here when video  games started to be unbanned. So RPG during snes era were not popular here in the youth of that time and the kids back then would play with snes for FGs and beat em ups instead because passwords and saving were something to bother, that change with PSX cheap memory cards 

I know this practice is also in taiwan, mexico, china and brazil? I don't know were that console timer coin op originated.

So it's kinda amazing that pakistan has a different take on how a console rent is done instead of being the same as others. but for the custom made arcade machine they very much the same here, and usually bombarded with MAME emulation as fliperama. Brazil has a lot also, Here it's popular in a place named RAON. The difference here is that surplus materials from japan and HK here isn't that scarce all you need to know is know were to go because it isn't that far compare to other non-asian countries like pakistan. 

9 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

Luke: "Hey, epic Street Fighters! Look at me, don't look at her! Big muscled mommy milkers are temporary, but the time well spent with me, Luke, the protagonist of Street Fighter 6, is forever! Don't let yourself be distracted by such trivial, round Italian things, and let's instead focus to get stronger in Street Fighter 6's World Tour and find out what happened to Ken at Nayshall! Is it all part of JP's machinations? Let's start training and find out!"

@Jocelotwhen he sees Luke.

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Phantom_Miria said:

FlfO7B2WAAAjMUO?format=jpg&name=small

Luke: "Hey, epic Street Fighters! Look at me, don't look at her! Big muscled mommy milkers are temporary, but the time well spent with me, Luke, the protagonist of Street Fighter 6, is forever! Don't let yourself be distracted by such trivial, round Italian things, and let's instead focus to get stronger in Street Fighter 6's World Tour and find out what happened to Ken at Nayshall! Is it all part of JP's machinations? Let's start training and find out!"

Wow

I finally get it

I finally get the hate for Luke

What an absolutely DOGSHIT character.

DOGSHIT character