Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

14 hours ago, TWINBLADES said:

I just voted Elden Ring down ballot lmao

Also I just want say that the current twitch experience when it comes to fighting games is fucking aids ass cancer. Every tournament is bogged down by ads that will literally start up when someone is about to make a comeback. It's really really fucking annoying. I have an ad block for my phone but the issue is that even with the ad block blocking the ads it does this fucking annoying thing where the screen just freezes. And it will do this like 7 times back to back. I fucking hate this shit!

Look into twitch turbo. It's good if you like watching multiple streams.

These days it's the only way I can tolerate twitch.

They've increased the amount of ads you get if you aren't subscribed to a channel while cutting how much channels make from subscriptions. Sometimes you get flooded with like 8 ads in a row.

Its almost youtube levels of unwatchable. You'll be watching something, then an unplanned ad break happens and you get slammed with 7 of them shits in a row. Think one time a while back I had 12.

Install adblock / adguard and save yourself a lot of trouble.

If you want to support the streamer drop him a small donation if possible ( so he gets the full amount not cut in half by twitch like subs are ).If you can't afford,install adblock regardless and make your viewing experience far better and support him when / if possible. 

Nah bro, i ain't watching 5 ads in a row telling me to drink Gfuel and buy 10000hz monitors.

2 hours ago, Skort said:

Install adblock / adguard and save yourself a lot of trouble.

If you want to support the streamer drop him a small donation if possible ( so he gets the full amount not cut in half by twitch like subs are ).If you can't afford,install adblock regardless and make your viewing experience far better and support him when / if possible. 

Nah bro, i ain't watching 5 ads in a row telling me to drink Gfuel and buy 10000hz monitors.

I don't always watch twitch on my PC. I will sometimes watch on my TV and occasionally phone. It has made twitch unwatchable on those devices.

2 hours ago, Chun-Li_Forever said:

That bull stage looking from above, kinda reminds me of feeling playing the early versions of counterstrike even it's not like any of those stage

I got the feeling we won't see an interpretation of Ryu and Chun li's classic stage in this one even I do like them to retell at least SF storyline within SF6.

SInce the SF2 cast are sure in the game 

Edited by Shakunetsu

From the latest Game Informer interview:

Since this is basically a lightning round session, most of their responses are short and poignant although the director talked a decent bit about the hardest Street Fighter 5 character to cut for SF6.

"Personally, I wanted to get Cody in, especially because World Tour takes place in Metro City," said Nakayama. "He's an appealing character who matched the universe of the game, and we really wanted to get him in."

Why didn't they put him in then?  Cody could have been in launch roster and they went with Ed lol.  

29 minutes ago, HeavensCloud said:

Since this is basically a lightning round session, most of their responses are short and poignant although the director talked a decent bit about the hardest Street Fighter 5 character to cut for SF6.

"Personally, I wanted to get Cody in, especially because World Tour takes place in Metro City," said Nakayama. "He's an appealing character who matched the universe of the game, and we really wanted to get him in."

Why didn't they put him in then?  Cody could have been in launch roster and they went with Ed lol.  

To me that tells me that Cody should be showing early on. Probably season 2. 

Hell you have the NAFTA agreement and all that. But Anglophone America is way different than Hispanic America. People rarely discuss Mexico when they talk about North America.

Reading through the replies lets you know that SRK should've never die so that GD could've made fun of all those people agreeing with Noon. Holy shit. Motherfucker needs to spend less time dress as a maid and more time with an Almanac.

22 hours ago, Dragonfave723 said:

If I was the interviewer in Game Informer

I would ask them

1. Why aren't any Delta Red Character from SF2 didn't appear in any modern SF games other than backstory illustrations
  2. Who beat Bison in SF2? Was SF2 a tournament?
  3. Who fought and beat Gen in SF1?
  4. How to some Street Fighter characters able to travel on air without being strange in a plane or has no money  like Blanka and Ryu?
  5. Why is Birdie white in SF1?
  6. Where was Shadaloo during SF3?
  7. What were the Butterfly doing in SF5?
  8. Is Gen alive or Dead?
  9. How is Gouken able to return alive and well?
  10. Is there a Gouken niece or Daughter?

I know some of those are already answered but they are commonly unknown to many.

Edited by Shakunetsu
1 hour ago, Sonero said:

First US SF players coudln't gather up enough balls for that 5v5 with Europe and now:

Corny ass US players. DR is its own independent nation. Just because they compete here doesn't mean they're in the same geographic region. I swear US culture will colonize anything at this point.

I'm not surprised. The number of people that couldn't tell you the number of stars on the US Flag or which two countries border the US is astounding. 

5 hours ago, Chun-Li_Forever said:

Love we can have better look at background NPCs, i think all stuff they wear will be avaible for character creation

2 hours ago, HeavensCloud said:

maybe they wanted Ed/Neo Shadaloo to play a role in the early  story

I think we may still see Cody in some form (he's the mayor after all), but we will get him playable later, kinda like Kolin got lot of screen time in ASF but was'nt avaible till S2

Doubt he will not make it, he's popular and they will likely just keep him to push DLC sales just like many other fan favourites that did'nt made it in SF6 base cast

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I'm not surprised. The number of people that couldn't tell you the number of stars on the US Flag or which two countries border the US is astounding. 

Its more than that TBH. Yeah, if you grew up in the islands you have to come for anything in the US. That's just how history shook out. But you don't have to just erase it as its own geographic space. It also has a long history that precedes the mayflower by a good 100 years. If I was still taking to some of them zoomer, I'd straight out tell them to tell the US players to eat their ass for thinking they can just ignore what they achieve and swallow it up like that.

Because its like "yeah, we think you're as good as our players" but in reality is showing somethign way cooler: Smaller nations with less resources are washing out the best this whole ass country has to offer. So it isn't that DR players are some of the best in NA; its that some of the island players are on the level of NA players.

They gotta stop being bitches and really swallow that warm and sunny weather pill down hard with some rum.

4 hours ago, Shakunetsu said:
  • Why aren't any Delta Red Character from SF2 didn't appear in any modern SF games other than backstory illustrations
  • Who beat Bison in SF2? Was SF2 a tournament?
  • Who fought and beat Gen in SF1?
  • How to some Street Fighter characters able to travel on air without being strange in a plane or has no money  like Blanka and Ryu?
  • Why is Birdie white in SF1?
  • Where was Shadaloo during SF3?
  • What were the Butterfly doing in SF5?
  • Is Gen alive or Dead?
  • How is Gouken able to return alive and well?
  • Is there a Gouken niece or Daughter?

Why are you asking redundant questions? We know the answers to all of these!

1- They are not main characters, they are NPCs. Cammy is the only Delta Red character we care about. - Source Reality.

2- Nobody (he fought at least 5 people at the end together, Ryu probably made it there first). The tournament collapsed at the end and Bison committed suicide. SF2 was a tournament. - Source SF4.

3- It doesn't matter. The takeaway from SF1 is the Ryu/Sagat fight. - Source SF Alpha series.

4- Friends with money + fight money + generous tournament hosts.

5- He was sick - Source SF Alpha series.

6- Officially it was destroyed and disbanded. Elements of it likely still operated in the underground independently or were subsumed into other organizations. - Source SF3 and SF5.

7- It was observing the prophecy unfold at best or very very subtly ensuring certain things happen at worst through somesort of Butterfly Effect. - Source SF5.

8- Dead. - Source SF5.

9- He never died. He fell into a ravine after the fight with Akuma, and took time to recover. Presumed dead only.

10 - Not officially at this time. - Source Reality.

9 hours ago, Daemos said:

Why are you asking redundant questions? We know the answers to all of these!

1- They are not main characters, they are NPCs. Cammy is the only Delta Red character we care about. - Source Reality.

2- Nobody (he fought at least 5 people at the end together, Ryu probably made it there first). The tournament collapsed at the end and Bison committed suicide. SF2 was a tournament. - Source SF4.

3- It doesn't matter. The takeaway from SF1 is the Ryu/Sagat fight. - Source SF Alpha series.

4- Friends with money + fight money + generous tournament hosts.

5- He was sick - Source SF Alpha series.

6- Officially it was destroyed and disbanded. Elements of it likely still operated in the underground independently or were subsumed into other organizations. - Source SF3 and SF5.

7- It was observing the prophecy unfold at best or very very subtly ensuring certain things happen at worst through somesort of Butterfly Effect. - Source SF5.

8- Dead. - Source SF5.

9- He never died. He fell into a ravine after the fight with Akuma, and took time to recover. Presumed dead only.

10 - Not officially at this time. - Source Reality.

those were commonly not known to the public

or confused and unclear to the public

the guys in the game informer even asked violent Ken even we know violent ken never existed as canon

nor the age of the character aren't important nowadays

Edited by Shakunetsu
39 minutes ago, Daemos said:

Well that's the publics' problem! Anyone with an iota of real interest in the SF Canon should come find us in the Story thread, where we've been STUDYING the canon for over 20 years.

that would be something interesting to be public at least they finalize everything. 

i know some question is kinda too nerdy but some are interesting and catchy because some of the dated info before Sf4 still lingers around online

Said this before but can't agree with the DLC choice for SF6 when it comes to SFV cast. A better choice would had been 1 male and 1 female  imo.

In other words I really wanted Laura to return early on. But it seems she is at the very earliest year 2 DLC. Pain. I hope Manon is a mobile grappler because I really enjoyed that gameplay aspect of Laura, fun character. She would transition well in SF6 art style imo.

a0981de8c9f5912b99acd64bb442eff2.jpg

Edited by Skort

The thing I didn't like in SF6 to be specific is that it's not on the scenario or settings that I usually into

I prefer it for along middle ground of Neo Shadaloo and Secret Society but it turns out going in a whole new scenario instead of being a continuation

Another one is that is not a mix of popular cast(likeSf5) from alpha, new characters and SF3 but rather a SF2WW with new characters

Yet with those things I dislike, I like all the gameplay modes, the world tour and presentation (except the logo).

So far everything they show with SF6 is overwhelming compare to SF5, SF4  and MVCi. So far the best vanilla FG content in modern FG by Capcom.

I'm not including TVC because those mini games are simple but yet interesting and better content than SF4 and Sf5

Edited by Shakunetsu
10 minutes ago, Shakunetsu said:

was her crack on the back? haha

We've been joking about Cammy's....cammytoe for a while fam. Her leotard if vacuum sealed to her body man. 😂

Edit: I remember playing SSF2 when I was kid. Back then I used to draw and my best also did, in fact he still does. He'd damned good BTW. We'd pause SF2 to try and draw characters in their action poses. You could see that Cammy was Twitch permaban material even from her old low res SF2 sprite.

Edited by Darc_Requiem