Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

12 hours ago, Jion_Wansu said:

Mr. McMahon

Makes me think of our politics here from the beginning of 2016, philippine politics is basically like WWE.

There were even alot of Heel turn here. haha

12 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Reset Button, I wonder who next FG to reboot.

Tekken is still 2 games maybe if they start introducing too much deities and more heavenly beings

Samsho and GG already did. then there's MK that is always been used to that

While the better take is SNK with KOF

KOF would likely just move forward, ignoring age and other stuff that makes thing complicated. Instead of trying to make sense with "AGING" and timelines.

Edited by Shakunetsu
23 hours ago, Jion_Wansu said:

LOOOL, when's Mileena and Sereena?

I know people endlessly meme about Mileena (to the point of being obnoxious, though some do have a point as she's one of the few characters in the entire franchise to have near perfect roster attendance), but I genuinely want to see Sareena playable again. 

Her only appearances were: Mythologies (cutscene, boss), Deadly Alliance GBA (playable), Deception Konquest (npc), Armageddon (playable), and X (cutscene) 

Also she's my MK waifu 

And is best girl. End of story. 

49 minutes ago, -PVL93- said:

I know people endlessly meme about Mileena (to the point of being obnoxious, though some do have a point as she's one of the few characters in the entire franchise to have near perfect roster attendance), but I genuinely want to see Sareena playable again. 

Her only appearances were: Mythologies (cutscene, boss), Deadly Alliance GBA (playable), Deception Konquest (npc), Armageddon (playable), and X (cutscene) 

Also she's my MK waifu 

And is best girl. End of story. 

I'd be interested in seeing Nitara returning, especially since she showed up in some recent cartoon as cameo or something.

Then I remember that NRS would just turn her lame and boring like with all their characters and my interest dies immediately.

1 hour ago, Phantom_Miria said:

I'd be interested in seeing Nitara returning, especially since she showed up in some recent cartoon as cameo or something.

Then I remember that NRS would just turn her lame and boring like with all their characters and my interest dies immediately.

Nitara reappearing in a hypothetical MK12 at least gives hope for lore expansion on her Vampire race, especially because that doesn't happen too often in the MK universe

31 minutes ago, Skort said:

I hope Manon has a sexy french accent and her EX cmd grab is called  "Oh là là" 

Looking forward to cmd grabbing some people when the game launches.

dyms4a4cvt391.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Hide contents

WILL THE  Oh là là   KILL ? !?!?!?!???

james-chen-street-fighter-and-fgc-commen

What's the point of having a hot French character if she's not speaking in the heaviest French accent ever?

If there's not at least one hon-hon-hon in her lines, one Tour Eiffel cameo in her story or stage, and three references to baguettes and/or croissants in various win quotes I will be pissed.

Psychic Force 2012 was a lot of fun. I was complete garbage at it, but man I loved it.

Marvel Super Heroes War of the Gems

KPr3J8X.png

ixp8Ffl.png

YA3c1CC.png

cwE7FJ8.png

Beat em up on the SNES that was recently included in the MVC/MVC2 Arcade1UP cabinet.

This game gave me a damn headache and kicked my ass so bad. I only ended up beating Thanos because I found a hilarious corner exploit that stopped him from using his stupid Infinity Gauntlet powers. Annoying ass game. I couldn't even pull off any super moves. At least it had some cool music.

6 hours ago, Phantom_Miria said:

What's the point of having a hot French character if she's not speaking in the heaviest French accent ever?

If there's not at least one hon-hon-hon in her lines, one Tour Eiffel cameo in her story or stage, and three references to baguettes and/or croissants in various win quotes I will be pissed.

This is SF we're talking about and I refuse to believe El Fuerte was as far as they'd go

2 hours ago, EvilCanadian said:

france french:

spacer.png

quebec french:

spacer.png

I heard that the Quebecois were originally a bunch of Frenchmen who were so egregiously and offensively French that even the other Frenchmen couldn't stand them anymore. In an attempt at freeing the country from their excess Frenchness, the other normal Frenchmen exiled them to Canada, hoping that the natives and the cold would wipe them out. But alas, the Quebecois overwhelmed the natives thanks to their Frenchness, and the cold too gave up soon after.

On 11/21/2022 at 7:36 AM, Sonero said:

It'd be interesting to see a new Battle Arena Toshiden. Feels like they could reboot that with some actual sort of story mode to find out just wtf was going on.

😂

The Battle Arena Toshinden story series as I remember was briefly explained by the producer. So, here it goes...

Sho won the very first tournament against his rival Gaia, which was suppose to be a planned prequel of the two as the main characters before the first tournament. 

Sho met Cupido, which she gave up the organization to have a relationship with him, which the two eventually had Subaru ( the main character from Toshinden 4). However, Cupido rejoined the organization and Sho challenged her to a death battle, killing her, due to him failing to reason with her. Sho eventually killed the entire organization in the second tournament.

Ripper from URA and Cupido were siblings, which he almost murdered Sho's younger brother Eiji as an example to provoke Sho in order to fight Ripper. That tournament, they didn't fight, but Eiji defeated Ripper and Vermillion.

The third tournament, Eiji eventually fought Sho in a long and tiring fight, Eiji eventually winning. Sho trusted his son to Eiji for him to train for the fourth tournament. Eiji eventually won the third tournament. Kayin retired from fighting and gave his sword to his step daughter, which she is the second main character in the 4th tournament.

During the events before the fourth tournament, Sho and Ripper fought, Ripper killed Sho, due to killing his sister. 

Subaru won the fourth tournament, but Eiji eventually killed Vermillion.

Edited by Emptyeyes_
16 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Bro this sounds like you're telling a story starting in the middle. What was the story of the first game?

The beginning story was basically Eiji finding his older brother. It was a bare bones sibling rivalry of who was better, with the organization hosting it from what i remember. Him and Kayin trained under Sho. Sho was just the type who wanted to lose to a stronger fighter and was a depressed individual who didn't care for his reputation and failed to find himself as a fighter.

Edited by Emptyeyes_