Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

11 hours ago, Sonero said:

Remember when all the goofballs were like "OH NO, THEY'RE GETTING RID OF FANSERVICE NOW I CANT DEAL WITH THIS CENSORSHIP" and now the game is way hornier than its ever been.

😂

The irony here is that Capcom still altered the Super for Mika (camera placed higher during the buttslap, final split animation changed) and also were forbidden from showing default designs for Cammy and Mika during EVO 2017. 

Oh and also the inverted Cammy skin texture so there are no nipples peeking through her leotard, as well as the famous Chun li balloon boobs physics glitch 

Some of these have never been reverted, but they still doubled down on the horny with various costumes throughout SFV life 

I mean, fuck, they have EVERYTHING 

Barefoot versions, bikinis, teachers, schoolgirls, dancers, cosplays of other Capcom characters, fancy dresses, sports uniforms, Xmas outfits, nostalgic versions, and so much more 

16 minutes ago, Skort said:

??? 

Is it now ? Right when i started to post my stuff there ? Pain.

It's just Elon who intelligently managed to piss off 80% of the workforce there and now the company is almost without workers, but I really doubt they'll ever allow the site to go down. He'll just have to hire someone to fix his mess, hire new people and for a while the site will have issues, but it's probably going to be fine.

Twitter isn't going to die.

It'd be too good to be true.

18 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

They were done serving masters. Shang Tsung and Quan Chi would join forces to konquer the realms. #MK30

315539851_6462631200434889_3011564757231

They are certainly leading up to a TGA MK12 announcement, and with the delay between MK11 and MK12, and how they’ve been mentioning details of every MK game in order, I’m curious if it’s going to be an Armageddon type roster with like 50+ characters…

if so, I really hope they add in a tag mode.

12 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

It's just Elon who intelligently managed to piss off 80% of the workforce there and now the company is almost without workers, but I really doubt they'll ever allow the site to go down. He'll just have to hire someone to fix his mess, hire new people and for a while the site will have issues, but it's probably going to be fine.

Twitter isn't going to die.

It'd be too good to be true.

You don't have to announce layoffs if people quit. Oldest trick in the book. 

37 minutes ago, TWINBLADES said:

I'm not an Ingrid hater. If she makes it into 6 not only will I use her but I was literally set up exclusive lobbies and do that thing where you send someone an invite 50 times in a row so that all the other person hears is a ping sound back to back. @Darc_Requiem@Daemos😉

If Twinblades suddenly stopped posting. It had nothing to do with it. Daemos and I were running sets. That's my alibi. I guess that alibis him too 👀

Just now, Darc_Requiem said:

Snip

Nah son.

Is not in the same ballpark

Since the psycological factors that make you like whatever fictional character are not the same as what make you like something in real life.

There is a reason why this kind of attraction is defined on the same category of paraphilias related to objects, or fantasies of scenarios, like rape fantasies, where the person is excited about the idea, but not the act itself.

They are completely different things.

7 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Nah son.

Is not in the same ballpark

Since the psycological factors that make you like whatever fictional character are not the same as what make you like something in real life.

There is a reason why this kind of attraction is defined on the same category of paraphilias related to objects, or fantasies of scenarios, like rape fantasies, where the person is excited about the idea, but not the act itself.

They are completely different things.

Defending people posting pedophilic pictures isn't the hill to die on man. There are lines that shouldn't be crossed. 

Edited by Darc_Requiem
Just now, Darc_Requiem said:

Defending people posting pedophilic pictures isn't the hill to die man. There are lines that shouldn't be crossed. 

I will actually die on this hill because it is not pedophilia.

Pedophilia is about children, ACTUAL REAL children.

Fictional characters doesn't count, they are 2 very clearly different things.

Something that most governments and legal systems agree on, hence why in the majority of countries is not persecuted (including USA), since falls under the protection that other forms of artistic expression have.

And even when there can be an overlap between the people that consumes the media, I rather have them consuming fictional media than actually hurting real children any day.

Edited by Hecatom
15 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Agree on that.

BTW, next time we play SC, I will only play with Amy and Talim on a bikini just to annoy you 👀

*uninstalls SC6 from his PS5, laptop, and PC*  "What was that fam? Didn't hear you, I was clearing out some hard drive space."

Snitchblades: "but Darc don't you have 4TB of drive space on your PC, 4TB of your laptop, and a 1TB thumb drive just to hold you PS4 titles."

*whistles innocently* Darc: "No clue what you  mean fam. Thought you only snitched on SF6 cracked beta users?"

Snitchblades: "Don't you have the cracked beta?"

Darc: 

giphy.gif

@TWINBLADES👀

Check these out guys , few more renders i made  =]

POV : You are about to sign the contract in SF6's story mode that gets you to join Juri's dojo. ....good luck

Contract.jpg

I also enjoy doing renders with the characters i like putting them in scenarios you may or may not expect them to be in. For example, Sky Commander Juri.  Yep,i was playing Elite Dangerous ( space sim )  earlier and just had to do this 😅

Sky-commander-Juri-1.jpg

Spoiler

Sky-commander-Juri-2.jpg

Sky-commander-Juri-3.jpg

Exploring a creepy swamp. The light output was tough to pull out in this one but i am rather happy with the result. 

Something-is-out-there.png

Edited by Skort

Hey guys, couldn't find a mvc sub forum so I'll ask here, decided to get back into fighting games after a long time and finally decided maybe between 2 fighters, but wanted anyone's opinion on some stuff, I have mvci but never got really into it because honestly I found the characters a little bland, I like rocket raccoon though, but now I realized I can buy umvc3 and lab fur hours since apparently that games possibilities are endless, so I'd like to know, which should I invest time in? I'm guessing I'll find matches rarely in both? 

3 hours ago, Maravilla said:

Hey guys, couldn't find a mvc sub forum so I'll ask here, decided to get back into fighting games after a long time and finally decided maybe between 2 fighters, but wanted anyone's opinion on some stuff, I have mvci but never got really into it because honestly I found the characters a little bland, I like rocket raccoon though, but now I realized I can buy umvc3 and lab fur hours since apparently that games possibilities are endless, so I'd like to know, which should I invest time in? I'm guessing I'll find matches rarely in both? 

What platform do you play on?

Either way, UMVC3 alone is worth it because you can have tons of fun without playing others. You should still be able to find matches, though I'm sure it's not all that populated nowadays. 

1 minute ago, Doctrine_Dark said:

What platform do you play on?

Either way, UMVC3 alone is worth it because you can have tons of fun without playing others. You should still be able to find matches, though I'm sure it's not all that populated nowadays. 

Thanks man. I'll be playing on ps4/5, and yes I've heard that umvc3 is fun regardless because game has tons of options, combo routes,mixes,etc. I'm thinking of maybe giving infinite a second look but  can't seem to find a second character lol. Thanks for replying.