Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

5 minutes ago, Dragonfave723 said:

I can't believe they gave Cammy the neck break move from SF2: The Animated Movie. Which is insane. 

I am work and I was trying not to mark out when I saw the Mr. Sellers super. 😂

Edit: Also I don't think people will complain that Cammy is boring in SF6. They gave her VT2 attacks a standard specials and it looks like she can OD her specials to recreate VT1's functionality.

Edited by Darc_Requiem

I really like that Cammy has the necksnap from the animated movie, that is actually super cool.

And wtf Zangief looks amazing. That little point he does during his level 2 before he slams you? I just love how they injected more WWE into his animations, he's never looked better imo.

And Lily looks really cool too, getting mad Rashid of Mexico vibes tho... 

17 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

I need to apologize to @TWINBLADESI should had faith.

I'm not seeing a lot of T.hawk in Lily which is disappointing

I see T.Hawk in her. She seems to have several for his moves and they function similarly but they are executed/animated in much different way due to her diminutive size. It's kind the angle I figured they'd go when it was reveal she was grappler. She uses wind powers to compensate for the lack of size and strength of T.Hawk. 

2 minutes ago, Daemos said:

I suspect we will see a preview of that before the game is officially out. Maybe May or June.

The first real character news is gonna be Season 2.

I expect the DLC's to go as follows: June (right after launch), August (after EVO), October, December (will Capcup return to this month?)

17 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I see T.Hawk in her. She seems to have several for his moves and they function similarly but they are executed/animated in much different way due to her diminutive size. It's kind the angle I figured they'd go when it was reveal she was grappler. She uses wind powers to compensate for the lack of size and strength of T.Hawk. 

According to the blog post she has Condor Dive, Condor Spire and Tomahawk Buster.  Plus her level 3 is Raging Typhoon.  

i like how the new reiteration of previous moves of both Cammy and specially GIEF.

GIef reinteration of moves in SFV was kinda meh even his CA.

unsure about the new stage of Cammy. 

So this also explains we will see the new reiteration of KEN's classic SF2 stage

Lily is kinda okay, I was expecting that the weapon in her hand would be the one that would hit her opponent if she would dive  but I guess they are straight on her Thawk condor moves.