Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

19 minutes ago, HeavensCloud said:

Cammy looks way better it's no contest.  There's always the nostalgia costume for her classic look so I don't get why some people are crying.  

I think people that are crying do it for her model, so costume will not fix that much for them

Personally love this Cammy and like the new costume, even if original one is still superior option me, think i'll use both

17 minutes ago, Maravilla said:

Wonder if Laura is coming back? The most gorgeous would be insta buy for anyone caring about hybrid beautiful characters! 

She seems to be possibly the girl on this cover

Street Fighter 6 #1 - CVR B - Shinkiro – UDON Entertainment

Udon now have deal with capcom (sadly lol) so their stuff is supposed to follow the canon... her being involved in story (if is her there) may help her chances

Hope Laura returns too, one of best female characters

Honestly, every model that has been shown so far is excellent. I can't say yet if they are better than SF5 in terms of art style, but the overall quality of the animations across the board is much higher.

SF5 at launch had some wonky models. There has never been an SF game that has a roster this varied and good looking at launch. What's going on now for SF fans is the equivalent of dining in heaven after SF5's launch. So happy for my favorite series!

13 hours ago, HeavensCloud said:

Model looks great to me and she got an ass buff so I'm still not seeing the issue.  Seems like people will just complain about anything on twitter.  

Model is great to me too, but as long you have a change of direction you will have people complain this or that should not have been changed

Like, everybody seems to like Ryu getting a beard, i fucking hate it (all while having similar beard myself lol)

I think due some hype ass shots people that aren't automatically on "bigger ass = improvement!" boat think her lower half became much bigger than what she looks normally ingame, her default look feels far from "deformed" or heavy, still pretty slender silhuette despite hips being bit more heavy

Zangief, Lily, and Cammy Revealed for Street Fighter 6 | TFG Fighting Game  News

Btw if we go back to SF2 or Alpha her having dat waist hips ratio when looking at her ass was already a bit thing goig on, her having super narrow waist with hyper fit butt was something that happened with SF4... wich i liked back then because moved her further from Chun's heavy goods (so more body variety in the cast), but i really like things as currently are

-click on the image, forum deform it-

The Evolution of Cammy White : r/StreetFighter

Plus timeskip justify more than ever some body transformation, she's not the only one at that (Guile, Zangief and DeeJay are easy examples) and i think she gone through that with better results lol

Edited by CESTUS III
36 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

SFIV Cammy had a flat ass. Don't get me started on the SFIV character models. The later ones got better but a lot of the initial ones were bad.

Yeah going from 4 to 5 to 6 the model improvement is gigantic. Playing it when it was the latest game I thought 4 was pretty good but now some of the characters look goofy. 

30 minutes ago, Sonero said:

ST and SF5 got it right. She shouldn't be caked up like Chun. She has that slim girl tight booty.

#ProtectBootyDiversity

I agree.

Cammy is always had a slender and petite figure, but strong and somewhat boyish. I'm not a fan of the increase in her hip to waist ratio. 

SF5 IMO still has better Chun and Cammy proportions.

The difference in art direction between 6 and everything that came before is so large I find it increasingly difficult to even make comparisons. In this new visual context I think most characters make sense and look good. The only one that still bothers me is Chun du to her legs making her default stance look weird, I think her bottom-heavy proportions worked better in the more cartoonish style from previous games.

• Sonero changed the title to Street Fighter 6 Lounge: Cammy Gets Pants, Gief Gets Pants, We all get Pants!
34 minutes ago, mykka said:

What are they planning to show for the next 3 months though?

I was thinking the next trailer would be Gief vs Lily, and then Cammy to close out the cast in about 2 months.

showcase matches of the recent 3

inevitable final beta

gotta run single player story mode showcases too, although that prob be right before launch

but yeah they gotta stretch a bit now

grabbler info

Zangief:

SPD is 5f

Atomic suplex 10f

Manon

Grab is 6f

Seems to have a longer range grab of the same animation that can be up to 14f to connect? Like same diff, she just moves forward while doing it

Marisa

Grab(stance only) is 6f

Honda:

Oicho is 5f

This is over a bunch of different builds so I dont know if there actually is a 5f/6f wall between the characters, or they change their mind on what grabs should be build to build.

2 hours ago, EvilCanadian said:

showcase matches of the recent 3

inevitable final beta

gotta run single player story mode showcases too, although that prob be right before launch

but yeah they gotta stretch a bit now

Still think they should've saved Cammy as the last big trailer to push the hype. Betas and story mode wont get people talking about the game before launch

6 minutes ago, Vhozite said:

You sure about that? Casuals love story mode, especially since single player stuff seems actually good for once.

I havent seen it talked about much especially since we're not getting a MK styled story mode but instead a world tour

12 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@EvilCanadianWhere you able to figure out the start up of Mexican Typhoon or was the trailer cut in away that makes impossible to tell?

Typhoon only has 1 frame in the trailer startup before it starts the 2player grab animation, so theres literally just not enough info.

I am ASSUMING its 5f/6f, but will need more footage to know for sure.

21 minutes ago, mykka said:

I havent seen it talked about much especially since we're not getting a MK styled story mode but instead a world tour

but it is MK styled

Its literally MK deceptions Konquest mode, just with a street fighter coat of paint

Konquest mode is also just about the best fighting game single player mode of all time so its only a good thing