Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

3 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

i doubt it proof anything so far, personally i take it just as reason to have slighty more hopes for a 22 vanilla cast 

It's also possible that they may have dropped a plan for start cast+S1 and make all 22 start cast, but having no close to launch S1

If they postpone S1 to one year from launch, result will almost be the same as 16+S1, in the sense i will get no char outside these 22 during launch year  

Fingers crossed 🤞

I doubt it, they wont wait to release content til a year after launch. They should have steady DLC coming out, its what saved SFV

19 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@EvilCanadianGood luck finding the time to make all the videos for the most recent announcements man. You should be eating good for a bit after this weekend.

I find the time by not sleeping, I only slept 3 hours last night. Its my job so I will get it done.

As for eating good, aint none of the videos for evo yet even broke 20k so I can buy a medium fry at the chip truck but not a large.

56 minutes ago, EvilCanadian said:

I find the time by not sleeping, I only slept 3 hours last night. Its my job so I will get it done.

As for eating good, aint none of the videos for evo yet even broke 20k so I can buy a medium fry at the chip truck but not a large.

That's why you need to do reaction videos. Even people who don't follow your channel will be shown your videos in their timeline, and you may get some more subscribers.

1 minute ago, Sonero said:

All these people hype about Garou weren't trying to run the set with me when I was playing it.

Where you cowards at?

Listen I’m absolutely ass but if it’s on fc I would love to actually learn the game. I installed years ago but barely even played it.

1 minute ago, Illwill88 said:

Listen I’m absolutely ass but if it’s on fc I would love to actually learn the game. I installed years ago but barely even played it.

I'll play you on FightCade. Honestly we should do a game of the week just to get people playing more random stuff here. Every week we can pick a game, make a thread for it and share material for it. That way we have a rotation for old games that people may not normally try out.

Also I can't believe we let this banger ass tweet slide:

Just now, delete_me said:

That's not a name I expected to hear ever again, but really cool. Though the wording about it being "green-lit" probably means they haven't even really started development yet, so this thing's really far off.

If they are working with the data dump of the original Mark of the Wolves sequel then the pre-production should theoretically already be done.

2 minutes ago, Sonero said:

I really, really, really hope it doesn't have JD. But I may end up buying it even if it does. We're better off with making that game successful than it failing.

SNK tends to not change up their games much so I'd be surprised if JD wasn't in.  I'm expecting something very similar to the first Garou.  

10 minutes ago, Sonero said:

I'll play you on FightCade. Honestly we should do a game of the week just to get people playing more random stuff here. Every week we can pick a game, make a thread for it and share material for it. That way we have a rotation for old games that people may not normally try out.

Also I can't believe we let this banger ass tweet slide:

This is why they wear headphones now.