Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

I've watched Skort, I sound like the armchair coatch now, so like 99% of the people who watch streams.

But I think he should take his sweet ass time with trying to get in.

Like you have 99 Seconds to use, use them.

It's something I saw a lot when people fought my Es in BB, they tried way to hard to get in and it got them murderd every time. The best matches I had against the people, who took their time with getting in.

And I think thats something he should do too, take his sweet ass time.

Resetera is and always will get dat ass kicked. 

And, I actually fought a M. Bison and recorded it. Monday, I am just going to upload a few matches in one video (and at least commentate them for further context to keep the folks interested in the fighting game psychology). 

I'll probably sprinkle in a few interludes involving infamous boss battles from Yakuza, some MK or Megaman shit. Or, glitch showcasing. 

Rose seducing the fuck out of folks in here.

8 minutes ago, Skort said:

I never even knew what Resetera is until you guys started posting stuff about their reaction to sexy characters.

That's the thing. A lot of people don't actually *know* about that particular website, unless they go on twitter or other forms of social media sites where such posts are put on showcase for bootlicking soyboys (or people also calling out resetera). 

And, to be honest, I actually stopped messing around on twitter back in Jan. 

3 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Good thing that the last time those idiots complained (about Angel cleavage) SNK responded by making her boobs bigger.

Well, well... Never thought I'd actually approve of Resetera malding over a thicc character. 🤔

3 hours ago, GreatDarkHero said:

And, to be honest, I actually stopped messing around on twitter back in Jan. 

Great news! Glad to hear it.

3 hours ago, Mr.Cipher said:

I only use Twitter for Art at this point, ain't much more good coming from that thing.

Can you believe there are people who use Twitter to post FG Tech? HERESY!!! That stuff will be lost in the internet like a Space Hulk in the Warp.

Precisely. There's only one solution to Twitter...

hakai_anime.gif

Spent all day running an Ethernet cable from my basement to my office (where my playstation is), but it is done.

if anyone wants to play SFV in a couple hours, I wouldn’t be opposed to getting my ass kicked and regret running this fucking thing

edit: I also now have a good monitor for my PS5/laptop, and my laptop has a wired connection as well, so while I’d still rather play on PS5 if given the chance (purely because my laptop is 12 years old and slow/loud), I’m a lot more willing to play you guys on PC then I have been. I have 30A, Fightcade, MVC2, GG AC+R, and BBCF - though the last two I either haven’t played ever (+R), or played once a year ago and don’t remember anything (BB).

I do have a hankering to play SFV tonight. I’d like to see if it runs a bit better on PS5. I’ve heard that it does.

Edited by Mattatsu
32 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

Spent all day running an Ethernet cable from my basement to my office (where my playstation is), but it is done.

if anyone wants to play SFV in a couple hours, I wouldn’t be opposed to getting my ass kicked and regret running this fucking thing

Hey hit me up when you want to play man. I've been slacking on an RPG kick lately. I sucked when I played. I have to be a regular dyson now that I'm rusty.

2 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Hey hit me up when you want to play man. I've been slacking on an RPG kick lately. I sucked when I played. I have to be a regular dyson now that I'm rusty.

Sweet. I’ll probably be on I around 9:40 ET, but would like another 20-30 mins to lab if that’s okay - I haven’t played in months.

Also, Darc, our last match felt really good. The last few times we played, it was playable, but it was a tad laggy. I’m not sure if that’s a PS4 to PS5 thing, but I like it.

... kinda crazy Capcom released a next-gen game in 2016 lol. Perhaps that’s why Sony gave them the big bucks 

Edited by Mattatsu