Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

32 minutes ago, mykka said:

It definitely wont be from the lack of trying from the RE peeps. Especially that Neoxon dude. He's out trash Shermie and posting this for example:

"I really hope Capcom holds true to that initiative & tone down the sexualization for SFVI. I get the MHR was far into development when it started, but they have plenty of time with SFVI to adhere to their internal push to dial back the objectification of their ladies."

Weirdos. Got half a mind to pop in there and ask them for the same energy for Urien, Gief and Gill.

Ironically enough, they objectify the characters even more than the horny people.

Ask BB Makoto fans, there's more than just a bunch of eye candy in those. Orochi team coming back has legit story implications in KoF but these wackos ain't talking about that. 🤷‍♂️

I like western opinions to sexulized characters.

Men can fight in nothing but their underwear, showing off 10 packs and muscles the size of peoples heads. Their Buldge can have the size of a football. And thats ok.

But god forbide there is a women showing more than her face and even that is scratching it in these modern times.

SCREW THAT SHIT!!!!

I want Core Values, I want ass and tits.

I hate it when people can't look beyond the fanservice and just judge things by their cover. Read the damn book before you judge it and not look at the front of it and start yelling!

46 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Ev5X63yXEAYhk85?format=jpg&name=large

Argument blows up when you can't find horny fiends drooling at K.Rool's gut, ain't it? 🙃

It's so, sooooo satisfying to see them scrambling like fools. 🤣

1 hour ago, Alkipot said:

Aside from  Capcom vs SNK I never really messed with SNK games, but Shermie might actually get me to buy KOF 15. A grappler with SUPERB aesthetics?! Sign me up! If she was the surpise final character for SFV I might not quit it when Strive drops.

Laura and Mika got scoops. Or aren't you talking about Core Values? 🤣

8 minutes ago, Volt said:

Argument blows up when you can't find horny fiends drooling at K.Rool's gut, ain't it? 🙃

It's so, sooooo satisfying to see them scrambling like fools. 🤣

Laura and Mika got scoops. Or aren't you talking about Core Values? 🤣

They were both my first SFV mains! Mika in beta and Laura for like 3 seasons lol

I know what I like and I have zero shame!

Edited by Alkipot
15 hours ago, Pair of Rooks said:

Her V-Reversal is soul reflect?  It reflects projectiles??

That's the first thing I'm gonna test when she drops. It probably doesn't and would be a huge waste of a V-bar if it did, but damn that would be a fun way to troll if you're ahead in the match 🤣

Probably gonna take me a good hour of futzing around before I choose a preferred costume as well. They're really releasing her with 5 costumes, the madmen. Now they just need to drop the Lady Dimitrescu crossover costume when RE Village releases and I'll never doubt Capcom again.

7 minutes ago, Yiceman said:

That's the first thing I'm gonna test when she drops. It probably doesn't and would be a huge waste of a V-bar if it did, but damn that would be a fun way to troll if you're ahead in the match 🤣

Probably gonna take me a good hour of futzing around before I choose a preferred costume as well. They're really releasing her with 5 costumes, the madmen. Now they just need to drop the Lady Dimitrescu crossover costume when RE Village releases and I'll never doubt Capcom again.

I'm hoping that she comes with a costume code to get that trench coat from Menat's arcade ending. That'd be a nice look!

@BornWinner ah, good eye, thanks for that! I didn't check the page.

Edited by ShockDingo

kira is full of miss after there are no crossover costumes anymore to be basis anymore.

he only hit some of the few in the crossover costumes because he mentioned almost every popular Capcom character which is absurb lol

He was like claiming 90% accuracy and also claimed has all the list costumes 98% in 2018.

Even some of the ex costumes were a miss. which should had been an easy guest lol, 

The Eleven, Alpha Cammy and etc costumes along with Vshift was the new mechanic which is a miss. He claimed it was Vcustom, SelectableVmode then later new CA. 

Wait till Demitri isn't the 5th character lol, Later He was claiming something like the Dolls or Decapre.

What he only datamined were stuff that were already announced or coming in a week. Other stuff he posted were from Capcom ransomware attack. 

Edited by Shakunetsu
6 hours ago, Volt said:

Weirdos. Got half a mind to pop in there and ask them for the same energy for Urien, Gief and Gill.

Ironically enough, they objectify the characters even more than the horny people.

Ask BB Makoto fans, there's more than just a bunch of eye candy in those. Orochi team coming back has legit story implications in KoF but these wackos ain't talking about that. 🤷‍♂️

Meh a lot of it is coming from females who will be sad as fuck when they get older and nobody's trying to objectify them anymore, and dudes hoping and praying their m'lady-ness will get their penis touched. It's amazing how puritanical people who would probably complain about how puritanical actual puritans are, can be

42 minutes ago, Shakunetsu said:

Wait till Demitri isn't the 5th character lol, Later He was claiming something like the Dolls or Decapre.

Idk where this Dimitri as 5th came from in the first place tbh.  

The rumor that i read up is that it's Captain Sawada. An odd choice perhaps but a much more fitting one than Dimitri will ever be.

sawada.jpg?h=30202b2d611ecf5d628ea17470a

Edited by Skort
23 minutes ago, Miðgarðsorm said:

LOL Rose's moves with all their random Italian mixed in.

Soul Presa - Soul Grab (I doubt that IS a grab, like Mika's Rope Throw, but who knows)

Soul Piede - Soul Foot (that's old and already known)

Soul Pilastro - Soul Pillar (I wonder if that does reference the fact that Lisa Lisa fought against the PILLAR men...)

Soul Levare - Soul Raise, or Soul Remove  (strictly speaking, that's a verb... it's as if they wrote "soul to raise/remove". The substantive is levata. Moreover, the verb levare more commonly means "remove", but I don't think that's the meaning they intended)

Soul Terra - Soul Earth (forward teleport?)

Soul Mare - Soul Sea (back teleport?)

Soul Cielo - Soul Sky (obviously her air teleport)

Now I wonder if her normals have other references...

Based Eye Talyin poster. 

31 minutes ago, Miðgarðsorm said:

Soul Levare - Soul Raise, or Soul Remove  (strictly speaking, that's a verb... it's as if they wrote "soul to raise/remove". The substantive is levata. Moreover, the verb levare more commonly means "remove", but I don't think that's the meaning they intended)

You seen how busted they made Rose? That was 100% intentional. She'll be taking people's souls out in Ranked. 🤣

27 minutes ago, Skort said:

Idk where this Dimitri as 5th came from in the first place tbh.  

Kira probably basing on the storm collectible figure release all of a sudden. 

He was desperate on finding leads like he used to link Oro with the sudden anouncement of Oro statue. So he ended up saying Oro way before in S3, but didn't went well later 2 queens Viper and Rose but intead it was Kage that was revealed lol

Too bad for kira the 5th character wasn't included in the ransomware attack lol. the guy is desperate that he even claim Alex Valle wish list was a leak lol.  I waiting for him to claim almost everyone like saying terry bogard, tommy oliver, kazuya mishima or wolverine lol.

At this point I wouldn't mind any background character in SF to be playable character or another character that never appeared in SF4

v2atqxkgz2keakfnqwh6.png

z8b1ots57blxmtjhxtki.png

28 minutes ago, Bea_Iank said:

We be living weird times.
I also got mentioned at SportTV, a sports channel and news site from the biggest media conglomerate in Brazil recently:
https://globoesporte.globo.com/esports/noticia/20-jogadoras-profissionais-que-se-destacam-nos-esports.ghtml

I am full Hollywood now.

Congratulations! Make sure to represent the best girl Juri in your future appearances!