So I, stay on task to collect my cash

Never get sassed, cause I always cock back'n blast

Down With Fisk!

Don't ask them because I got the gat in my hand,

And I aim for the head so you can't snitch who I am

Down With Fisk!

What can I say, I was bored 🙃

4 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

I'm not a fan of that Thunderbolts line up. Not a single villain in that group. 

I mean, Hawkeye technically is a reformed one but I know what you mean. But they’re also being created as a pivot from the current iteration of Fisk’s Thunderbolts who do his dirty work on the streets like arresting super heroes as well as things that’re off the books (shake downs, blackmail, kidnapping, etc) 

Edited by iStu X
12 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Damn, I never thought the netflix stuff could leave Netflix. What's even the plan there? Are they going to put them on Disney+ or something?

Yes.

https://deadline.com/2022/02/disney-daredevil-jessica-jones-luke-cage-leave-netflix-marvel-series-new-home-1234931854/

Sources confirm to Deadline that Netflix’s license for Marvel’s Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, The Punisher, Iron Fist and The Defenders team-up limited series is ending and the rights to the shows is reverting to Disney. The company is keeping mum about its distribution plans for the suite of series; they are expected to be announced the shows’ new streaming home soon.

12 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Hide contents

Dead ass if it isnt the Illuminati I’ll be beyond disappointed 

Yep. That's Another prevailing theory 

Spoiler

So it should be Doom, Xavier so far. And this an interesting twist since it'll probably be a multiversal Illuminati instead of just one universe so they have alot of characters to pick from. This movie might be more hype than No Way Home

46 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Yep. That's Another prevailing theory 

Hide contents

So it should be Doom, Xavier so far. And this an interesting twist since it'll probably be a multiversal Illuminati instead of just one universe so they have alot of characters to pick from. This movie might be more hype than No Way Home

Spoiler

If it is multi universal Illuminati, fingers crossed for a Tom Cruise Tony Stark who gets killed off before the movie is over and replaced by a young Tony Stark. That would hilarious.

2 minutes ago, Wellman said:
  Hide contents

If it is multi universal Illuminati, fingers crossed for a Tom Cruise Tony Stark who gets killed off before the movie is over and replaced by a young Tony Stark. That would hilarious.

Spoiler

Tom Cruise is in, a set photo leaked a few weeks ago. Supposedly he's an Uber strong version Superior Iron Man who already defeated Thanos 

23 minutes ago, Wellman said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

YOU MEAN IRON LAD! FIRST A BLACK CAPTAIN AMERICA AND NOW A BLACK IRON MAN! MWUHAHAHAHHA

Also I just realized if what’s her bitch that plays Shuri fucked up beyond reproach just have a T’Challa on the Multiversal Illuminati become the new BP in MCU 616

Edited by iStu X
20 minutes ago, iStu X said:
  Hide contents

I hope so. Superior Iron-Man is fantastic. He’s beyond a shit bag. 😂

I did a little digging on the character because I didn't know anything about him and he's scummy enough to be the main villain of this movie or a future movie. Hope this isn't a one off appearance. He'd definitely fit perfectly in a particular upcoming Disney Plus series as the main villain, u know the one.... 

2 hours ago, HD-Man said:

I did a little digging on the character because I didn't know anything about him and he's scummy enough to be the main villain of this movie or a future movie. Hope this isn't a one off appearance. He'd definitely fit perfectly in a particular upcoming Disney Plus series as the main villain, u know the one.... 

I wish Tom Taylor would have been able to flesh him out more but Pretty much every on-going title was cancelled, was put on hold or had to be rushed to their final issue during the build up to Secret Wars (2015) and the relaunch of the entire publication line through All New All Different Marvel.

(Which wasn’t all new or all different because marvel got cold feet and didn’t 100% commit to a full line-wide publication reboot like they should have) 

Edited by iStu X