Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

20 hours ago, RSG3 said:

People wouldn't be cracking jokes if they didn't spend a million dollars to go look at a bunch of poor dead people like they are a tourist attraction. People would have empathy if they used their money altrustically in this country but they don't. Mark Cubans the only one I can think of who at least tries to pay it forward, so people are making jokes because they have no empathy for people who have made it very clear they have no empathy for anyone else. 

Why should anyone feel sad for a class of people that routinely steps on everyone? 

Sure I want em to survive but I don't feel particularly bad for then either. They wasted their money on something supremely stupid, trusting a guy who didn't know wtf he was doing and was told so many many many times. Poor people get clowned for shit they barely have control over, these people paid a million dollars to volunteer. 

500 refugees drowned just outside of Greece and it's barely been covered. But think of the 5 rich people who went miles under the ocean on a lark!

I think being rich like these folks is one of those things where all the stuff normal people are amused by is easily within your grasp, so in order to continue to amuse yourself, you have to do crazier and more expensive things.its almost like you end up trying autoerotic asphyxiation tier experiences because you can fly to the French Riviera and eat at the best restaurants whenever you want like it's no thing.

With that said, I think the reason this got more coverage is because they're Americans and because looking for the wreckage of a storied supposedly unsinkable shop is more interesting to read about than 500 people from God knows where sinking off th coast of a country that isn't the US. Much as I hate to give cover to the media on anything, it makes sense why this would get more coverage.

Edited by DoctaMario

How many of you imagine how someone here looks and sounds like when you read their posts? Like, who do you imagine behind the keyboard typing a reply to you or just posting in general, what do they look like?

Here is mine
HDMan

Spoiler

spacer.png

Arieswarlock

Spoiler

spacer.png

RSG

Spoiler

spacer.png

DarkSakul

Spoiler

adb52f27ded173bae8b7bf7cd2e7476d--harry-

Stu

Spoiler

spacer.png

DarkRequim

Spoiler

MV5BMTQ5NzU2NDQ3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjc2

Lantis

Spoiler

smiling-businessman-looking-into-camera.

Sonic

Spoiler

spacer.png

Empty Reyes

Spoiler

spacer.png

Virgindelifier

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by zatalcon3
18 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

How many of you imagine how someone here looks and sounds like when you read their posts? Like, who do you imagine behind the keyboard typing a reply to you or just posting in general, what do they look like?

Here is mine
HDMan

Hide contents

spacer.png

Arieswarlock

Hide contents

spacer.png

RSG

Hide contents

spacer.png

DarkSakul

Hide contents

Stu

Hide contents

spacer.png

DarkRequim

Hide contents

Lantis

Hide contents

Sonic

Hide contents

spacer.png

Empty Reyes

Hide contents

spacer.png

Virgindelifier

Hide contents

spacer.png

31i26j.png

Yeah, you!

53 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

Here is mine
HDMan

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Arieswarlock

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

RSG

Hide contents

spacer.png

DarkSakul

Hide contents

Stu

Hide contents

spacer.png

DarkRequim

Hide contents

Lantis

Hide contents

Sonic

Hide contents

spacer.png

Empty Reyes

Hide contents

spacer.png

Virgindelifier

Hide contents

spacer.png

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This might be the best post that's ever been made here

I. Am. DED!

14 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

So, have you guys heard about how some good folks in Russia have dropped all pretenses of being serious people and just started acting out Call of Duty plotlines in real life?

Apparently the Wagner mercenaries are in revolt and possibly staging some kind of coup/fighting with the official Russian military.

They are mercenaries. What was everyone expecting? Either way it’s nice to see Putin’s facade start to crack. 

34 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Lmao how do you train in "No Rules Street Fighting"? What dojo they offer that class at?

I'm curious as well. Otherwise, I'll just compare him to Steven Seagal. Both are very out of shape and talk too much.  So, that's "sus" to me. 

Edited by Emptyeyes_

In other worlds, disabled or not, "your purpose in life from labor is to be someone else's success. You either work, die, or go to a nursing home". 

No surprise. As unpopular as my perception on life is, they are just proving me right everytime. 

Edited by Emptyeyes_