Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

5 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Holy shit, 3 6 Mafia and Bone Thugs just had a fight started by Bizzy Bone during Verzuz 😳

"Bizzy “threw a fit” cause he was getting mocked. And ain’t with that disrespectful ishh "

Shiiiiet I need a replay. Keeping it 💯 I know fuck all about 3 6 Mafia.

But there ain't nothing like money in a ziplock bag.

4 minutes ago, Sonero said:

"Bizzy “threw a fit” cause he was getting mocked. And ain’t with that disrespectful ishh "

Shiiiiet I need a replay. Keeping it 💯 I know fuck all about 3 6 Mafia.

But there ain't nothing like money in a ziplock bag.

Bizzy off his meds again, he was on the bullshit before the Verzuz. Shit talk is literally half the competition, I don't know why he signed up for it 😂

hahaha surprisingly AM left the show up for a while so far... he mentioned the Jussie trial that's been going on... testimony already

There's security cam footage of a "practice run", folks 😆

ohhh man that story has been and continues to be such precious gold.  I remember when the news on it first broke; Dad and I couldn't stop laughing about this shit, and we kept others updated on the latest details in that ridiculous story.

...really, he couldn't at least have made the effort to hire some white guys to be his "attackers"?  Right from the start, there were so many hilarious red flag details with his story.  I thank him for producing such a comedic goldmine here.

now Tucker Carlson is talking about the Jussie trial.  I can't get enough of the coverage of this story... Tucker is refreshing everyone with the details of just how crazy his story is.  

Once again, special thanks to "Juicy" for providing us such wonderful material to laugh about for many years to come.  

sidenote there--- are Subways even open at 2 am?  Remember he claimed to be going there for a sandwich.  I suppose it's different depending on location, but I didn't think they would be open that late....also we were to believe that he wouldn't send someone to pick it up anyway?  At the time, he was a recurring character on a popular, successful prime-time tv show, that was on for a few seasons already.  You wouldn't have a personal assistant to go pick up some food for ya?  Or if you're at a hotel... room service...?  Or Door Dash or something like that?

We're to believe they (2 MAGA Trump supporters, recognizing a guy from "Empire", of all shows because they'd totally watch something like that) recognize him out there in the cold, late at night...

Also, he got beat up...BUT later claimed he was able to fight them off....WHILE still holding on to his sandwich?  He didn't drop the sandwich while taking on at least 2 armed attackers who also managed to get a noose around his neck at some point? 🤣

trying not to laugh GIF

The justice system is a joke though, especially when it comes to celebrities----so I seriously doubt he gets any real prison time on this....probably what... probation?  

edit--another note; I'm also not familiar with Subway in the last few years since just about any other sandwich place is superior....I like Firehouse and Jersey Mike's....Quiznos too.

Edited by MillionX
4 hours ago, MillionX said:

heh, somewhere out there--- SRK's own Shaft Agent should definitely be watching The Five on fox right now---Katie Pavlich is on, and the amount of lower leg/calf she's showing is INSANE.  

sweating key and peele GIF

those producers know what's up, making sure to have her seated on the left side so her legs are clearly on display each time they go to the wide shot.

I will tell him...

My fellow black ppl are saying the fight at the Verzuz said a bad example. 

Me personally, I think that altercation set a GREAT example for the youth. The groups had a disagreement, things got a little physical but cooler heads prevailed. They talked it out, apologized and got back to taking care of business 

There's bound to be disagreements and maybe even occasionally a fight, it's unavoidable but NO GUNS were drawn and everyone walked away from it ALIVE, killing is totally avoidable.

That's conflict resolution and a teachable moment for the youth. We need more of that in the black community. 

sheeeeittt, a full day of training would be a great little vacation for me.  One of the best things I remember enjoying back when I was a new-hire was that it was just that initial training period....where we weren't expected to really do anything; just sit there listening to the trainer, occasionally chime in and do whatever quizzes they had lined up.  In a "work from home" environment, it would be even better, as I could have youtube and whatever else going on in the background...maybe my Switch set off to the side, doing yet another run on Dead Cells.  

I also like meetings for that same reason---basically it gets me out of normal job duties, and I get to just sit there listening to other people talk for a while.  That's always alright with me.

Meanwhile---Dark Shadows-- the episodes they're showing lately (Decades network)...so good; Barnabas now plans to kill Dr. Julia Hoffman, but she has her little notebook as the only leverage that's basically keeping her alive....if he kills her there's a looming threat of her notes (which has details of the fact he's a vampire and the experiments they've run lately trying to turn him back to human status) exposing him.  He's sent Carolyn to try and steal her notes in order to neutralize that threat.

28 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

My fellow black ppl are saying the fight at the Verzuz said a bad example. 

Me personally, I think that altercation set a GREAT example for the youth. The groups had a disagreement, things got a little physical but cooler heads prevailed. They talked it out, apologized and got back to taking care of business 

There's bound to be disagreements and maybe even occasionally a fight, it's unavoidable but NO GUNS were drawn and everyone walked away from it ALIVE, killing is totally avoidable.

That's conflict resolution and a teachable moment for the youth. We need more of that in the black community. 

A fight you can walk away from is always better than one where you don't.  The fight was bad but it could have been far worse especially considering how people nowadays are prone to pull out a gun over anything.

22 minutes ago, MillionX said:

sheeeeittt, a full day of training would be a great little vacation for me.  One of the best things I remember enjoying back when I was a new-hire was that it was just that initial training period....where we weren't expected to really do anything; just sit there listening to the trainer, occasionally chime in and do whatever quizzes they had lined up.  In a "work from home" environment, it would be even better, as I could have youtube and whatever else going on in the background...maybe my Switch set off to the side, doing yet another run on Dead Cells.  

I also like meetings for that same reason---basically it gets me out of normal job duties, and I get to just sit there listening to other people talk for a while.  That's always alright with me.

Meanwhile---Dark Shadows-- the episodes they're showing lately (Decades network)...so good; Barnabas now plans to kill Dr. Julia Hoffman, but she has her little notebook as the only leverage that's basically keeping her alive....if he kills her there's a looming threat of her notes (which has details of the fact he's a vampire and the experiments they've run lately trying to turn him back to human status) exposing him.  He's sent Carolyn to try and steal her notes in order to neutralize that threat.

I'm not exactly complaining, they called me in on a day I'm not normally supposed to be called in so I get a nice little premium to sit around and listen to people talk and then do some reading. It's just soooooooooooo boring. I should have brought my switch or something lol.

Someone I know actually brings their ps3 to work and plays mvc2 online every lunch break on a crazy fast fiber optic connection. I gotta get on that level.

Edited by elliephil
36 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Whatever happened they seemed to have squashed it hella fast. That's also the gen of rappers that saw Biggie/Pac die over trifling shit (all things considered). So they take beef way more seriously than kids today do.

Feels like a lot of the new gen of rappers that have been killed were done so over stupid shit. I may not have liked him, but XXXtentacion died over nothing; then a bunch of other were murdered did the same. 

The one rapper death that seemed to have really hit the culture hard was Nispsey Hussle ( I know basically nothing about this guy). But it didn't really make people step back the way Biggie/Pac did.

Overall I think you're right. Watching dudes squash it quick because they know where dumb shit ends is probably something you want on tape. Like that dude who stepped in to stop the two young kids from fighting. 

ha, there was a few times I brought my older laptop to work a few times; I was playing Skyrim and Bayonetta on there...sometimes Kingdoms of Amalur.  

Later, I brought the WiiU, since you didn't need a tv to play that; I was playing Bayonetta 2 and Mario Maker on the controller itself----the precursor to the legendary Switch era.... so nice to be spoiled rotten.  I've taken so many systems with me to work or school, from GBA, to PSP (sometimes both PSPs would be with me) to PS Vita, a laptop, the WiiU and then Switch....every day.  There was no such thing as a decent amount of downtime where was *not* ready to play a game right then and there.

The Jussie trial situation--- I noticed that his sister, the lovely Jurnee was apparently there with him.  That surprises me... I figured your average famous sibling would stay away from situations like this where their brother or sister did something incredibly stupid and is now on trial for it.  I certainly wouldn't want to get involved in the stench of being related to such a person after all that came out in the news...nah, bruh. 😆  Her career is still alright; no need to risk screwing that up over your brother's dumb antics.

Edited by MillionX

hmm...yeah there's probably a LOT going on in Jurnee's mind at the moment...perhaps a lot of conflicting emotions because he's her brother.....maybe she feels obligated (and thus pressured) to appear even though she may not want to, or is at the very least conflicted on the whole thing....maybe it's a bit of a selfish concern as well like "this may look bad for me if I don't show up in support of him...?" 

This whole fiasco is not just funny...it's interesting for so many reasons; I love it.  I look forward to the ultimate punchline that will be his sentencing if convicted; there's a good chance it will be a mild slap on the wrist at best since celebs usually get to play by "special" easy-mode rules when it comes to the legal system.

Another upcoming "juicy" one, btw----there's a powerful music exec whose wife was shot dead in their home recently...of course it was just her, and he's perfectly fine, unharmed....and apparently they didn't steal anything...totally not suspicious, of course.  There's bound to be one hell of a story to come out soon about all THAT.  

https://thesource.com/2021/12/01/jacqueline-avant-wife-of-record-executive-clarence-avant-killed-in-home-invasion/

Clarence and the security guard were at home....but they weren't hurt.  And...we're to believe a supposedly random "Deebo and his boys" showed up in a place like that?  ...just kills the wife and doesn't steal anything?  They likely lived in a nice expensive neighborhood.  Yeahhhh y'know something is up with that.

Edit---quick search shows that Clarence Avant's net worth is estimated to be 50 million.... no way in the world they were living in a cheap or even "average" neighborhood....so it seems quite unlikely to me that "Deebo and his boys" would show up to a house like that.  Ohhh it's going to be quite interesting to see what kind of details come out later about this one.

Edited by MillionX
11 hours ago, MillionX said:

...The Jussie trial situation--- I noticed that his sister, the lovely Jurnee was apparently there with him.  That surprises me... I figured your average famous sibling would stay away from situations like this where their brother or sister did something incredibly stupid and is now on trial for it.  I certainly wouldn't want to get involved in the stench of being related to such a person after all that came out in the news...nah, bruh. 😆  Her career is still alright; no need to risk screwing that up over your brother's dumb antics.

The fact that this many people were involved and no one objected is really fascinating to me.  Family will drag you down unfortunately, which is one of the reason I don't talk to my aunt or her meth head kids.

Edited by J-ride
1 hour ago, iStu X said:

“A technical person is broadcasting print requests for a document containing workers rights messaging to all printers that are misconfigured to be exposed to the internet and we've confirmed that it is printing successfully in some number of places the exact number would be difficult to confirm but Shodan suggests that thousands of printers are exposed,” he added, referring to Shodan, a tool that scans the internet for insecure computers, servers, and other devices. 

Man we are all so fucking fucked. 

wow why did it copy paste like that? It's even changed my typing don't to be like the copy paste...

Edited by RSG3
3 hours ago, HD-Man said:

I'm giggling with joy and the younger ppl on my TL being shocked at how gangsta MC Hammer was. Hammer would pull up on you, in your own neighborhood, at your doorstep if you dissed him in a song. Let them dance moves fool you if you want to, ask Redman and MC Serch 😂

People don't seem to be aware of the fact that Hammer was from Compton. 

On 12/2/2021 at 6:27 PM, OPTIMUS124 said:

The production of energy is responsible for most of greenhouse issues. I'll agree that we have to find a way to make it more efficient to the production (e.g., most of the solar energy production is inefficient because of thermal loss). The tech can do it, but we just aren't there yet.

Another issue is highway infrastructure repair. The gas tax is used to fund a fair bit of these projects. Once that revenue starts to dry up, what's next?

California is already tacking on charges for people buying electric vehicles to solve that. 

Regardless, none of the current renewable sources are capable of keeping up, except nuclear, which no one is discussing. We're not only going to create an extra strain on the power grid that we'll likely have to burn more coal to mitigate, but there will be a lot of battery waste as well. So we'll go from greenhouse gases to having to figure out how to deal with tons of old leaky batteries in 20 years. Did you know that European countries "gift" their old solar batteries to African countries to use? 

I'm not anti EV, I just don't think people are really thinking about all the ramifications of what would happen should they become a majority of the cars people drive. 

Edited by DoctaMario
47 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

This came across my timeline.

It’s really sad that all of this could have been avoided with one or two actions but the parents had to be dumbasses.

If there has ever been a time where we can definitively not blame something like this on movies, video games, music, etc... this is it.

I can't wait to hear all the dumbass speculations around why this kid did what he did in the coming weeks. It's clear as day that this kid failed at every aspect of socialization because of his family not doing the right thing. It's still his fault for choosing this path, but I really hope the prosecution makes an example out of the parents and the school administration to make people actually give a shit about finding a solution to ending these pointless killings.

I’m making dark chocolate espresso cookies for tomorrow when I hang out with my friend. Shes getting promoted to co-manager of the baker/deli she works at. So it’s a celebration of that plus as a pick me up because November was really hard on her because of work being so insanely busy and some personal stuff. 

I’ve never made them before so I hope they don’t suck. 🥺

Edited by iStu X
1 hour ago, elliephil said:

If there has ever been a time where we can definitively not blame something like this on movies, video games, music, etc... this is it.

I can't wait to hear all the dumbass speculations around why this kid did what he did in the coming weeks. It's clear as day that this kid failed at every aspect of socialization because of his family not doing the right thing. It's still his fault for choosing this path, but I really hope the prosecution makes an example out of the parents and the school administration to make people actually give a shit about finding a solution to ending these pointless killings.

It's not going to stop because any time talks are brought up on how to mitigate the issue the NRA and the people in their pocket put a stop to it or don't even bother coming to the table.  Until politicians can actually set aside the bullshit (which they won't) and actually come to the table and talk every parent is going to have to wonder while their child is at school whether that day may be the day that some other unstable kid decides to end the life of their own.  It's definitely something I'm not looking forward to having anxiety over as my kid grows up.