Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 hours ago, Lord Vega said:

God is supposed to end Earth and Heaven and make new Ones. The Ones we have now sucks anyway. It's a big fat mistake created by some female god. The Universe was supposed to be perfect, but this female god made it without God's permission and without her man which is why it's all fucked up. I can't wait until all gets burned by the Light.

NAeUjah.jpg

Two random tax questions maybe someone knows

-I haven't received the past two stimulus checks. The second one should be based on the same info as the first so it doesn't make sense. To my understanding even if you say owed money this is separate from that. Well I saw someones status saying they are getting a fat return because they didn't get their last two stimmy... Has anyone heard this? 

-also I heard they moved the due date again to May.. Anyone hear this too? 

20 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Two random tax questions maybe someone knows

-also I heard they moved the due date again to May.. Anyone hear this too? 

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/tax-day-for-individuals-extended-to-may-17-treasury-irs-extend-filing-and-payment-deadline

IRS has officially extended the deadline to May 17,2021.

4 hours ago, DrLariat said:

You live in some weird world where front yard karate is some form of self actualization

Hmph. Your world is filled with your insecurities. All you do is talk shit because you are a piece of shit. Not all Asians have it hard like you. Not all Asians have the victim mentality that you keep on expressing. Some of us have it better than everybody else especially the super rich ones and some of the ones who are descended from royalty. 

Everything that has ever happened in my life contributes to my self actualization. Compared to me, dafart, you are a much lower lifeform. I am a human and you are a mere ape.  All you do is talk shit/throw shit like a chimp. @DrLariat

A person like you does not understand the concept that each person has their own perspective that determines how their life is and how they see the world. That basically means that each person lives in their own world that is interacting with other people's worlds in their heads. Everybody has a different life. I highly doubt you are actually a doctor, dafart, because you have not demonstrated that you are intelligent enough to be a doctor. I think your whole online persona is a lie. 

You are something to be pitied, you insecure little man. Go see your therapist some more. All you do is project your insecurities onto others like a little bitch.  @DrLariat You have problems with everybody because you are all fucked up inside. You really need a lot of healing to do. 

Edited by Lord Vega

Man, seeing Snyder-cut Justice League again just reminded me once again of how much I prefer them over any other popular superhero team that ever existed.  I've never though to rank the various teams out there but they are indeed the GOAT team-up, imo.  ...and yeah, a big part of that is in how insanely OP they are.  Superman, Wonder Woman, and Flash is already pretty damn unbeatable....anything beyond that is overkill, really.  Nobody is realistically stopping all that, and I love it.  Throw in some Martian Manhunter and a Green Lantern too?

Sheet GIF

Edited by MillionX
4 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Man, seeing Snyder-cut Justice League again just reminded me once again of how much I prefer them over any other popular superhero team that ever existed.  I've never though to rank the various teams out there but they are indeed the GOAT team-up, imo.  ...and yeah, a big part of that is in how insanely OP they are.  Superman, Wonder Woman, and Flash is already pretty damn unbeatable....anything beyond that is overkill, really.  Nobody is realistically stopping all that, and I love it.  Throw in some Martian Manhunter and a Green Lantern too?

Sheet GIF

You forgot Preptime Batman.

AKA winner of some of the best threads on SRK.

The way Snyder managed to build chemistry between the Justice League despite most of them not having solo movies beforehand was great. Their interactions and different dialogue with one another was one of the highlights to me. All of them get proper development and added context to their situations over the course of the movie

If they had of dropped this version in two parts in theaters instead, it may not have set the world on fire, but I think it would've been better received 

Edited by HD-Man
14 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

If they had of dropped this version in two parts in theaters instead, it may not have set the world on fire, but I think it would've been better received 

As much as I shit on DC movies (except WW, it was fantastic) 80% of the blame should always be on the studio.

Marvel had 5 movies before Avengers, DC had... 1? lol (Could have been 2 if GL wasn't a steaming pile of 90s shit)

I just read an article about an old chinese lady who managed to beat the hell out of her attackers. She probably read HIS posts. Posters like @JHDK, Dayana, and Hackinbird who are pushing for an anti-man forum in where everything is crying rainbows and men are going all soft like girl writing in their diaries would cause posters here to lose against their attackers, and would come here crying and opening up their feelings with a light blue pillow on his lap. You don't want to be like that. 

My posts is heavily influenced by the Greatest Poster, and it is the posts that will get you ready for these forms of confrontation.  I was attacked too because of my race. Some atheist punk comes at me, i took the first hit and turn the other cheek as a christian should do. But then he tries to hit me a second time in where i countered with a back fisted lariat right in his face. 

Edited by weneedhim

I always assumed HAX was Japanese, but I really have no idea where he or she is or who and what he or she exactly is. He's a mystery. He speaks in code that is very hard to decipher. What he says looks like nonsense, but it is actually complex code that only a hacker would understand. Manx was a hacker and he understood HAX very easily. I'm sure HAX is a hacker as well hence his name HAX. 

Just because you don't understand what someone is saying, it does not necessarily mean it's nonsense. It can simply mean it is beyond your comprehension therefore it looks like gibberish. You just don't have the mindset to get it. 

Edited by Lord Vega

Will Emptyreyes come back? I still think Emptyreyes is bloody youker.

For those who don't know, bloody youker predates the Greatest Poster and was once a popular poster on SRK due to his weird posts that would eventually end with him threaten to murder other who went against him, while sometimes having forum sex with one of his alt accounts. Then the Greatest Poster debut in SRK leaving Bloody Youker to fade to irrelevancy. People forgot who he was. He became so desperate that he uploaded a photo of his new Tidus like hair style and even then his threads barely drew the same traffic as the One who is Undefeated. 

Edited by weneedhim
5 minutes ago, scorp said:

You guys should try voting in some 40 year olds again.

Could the Republican party bring up a 40-something presidential candidate? Is it possible?

Teddy Roosevelt was 42 and Kennedy was 43 when elected, so there is hope. However, they didn't live very long post election (Kennedy assassinated; Roosevelt died 9 years after leaving office at 60).

1 minute ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Teddy Roosevelt was 42 and Kennedy was 43 when elected, so there is hope. However, they didn't live very long post election (Kennedy assassinated; Roosevelt died 9 years after leaving office at 60).

JFK was a democrat.

And Teddy was president over 100 years ago lol