Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread vol. 2

30 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

LMAO, so OW2 forces players to introduce their cellphone number to be able to play now?

And dumbfucks are defending that as a good thing, lol.

It's likely their way to curb player harassment and account alts. This likely be meaningless unless they grow some balls and ban people

Edit:

IMG_6344.jpg

Edited by Hawkingbird

I'd imagine getting permabanned while having a phone # attached would be more of a deterent since most people only have one phone.  That being said depending on how depraved and determined this person is while also depending on how the sign up process is (I.E. are they just going to ask for the phone number or is it going to send some sort of message to confirm this numer) I can see people using other people's phone numbers to still set up accounts.  If its one thing you don't do is underestimate the hackers and the people that get off on causing misery to others all day.

4 hours ago, Hecatom said:

LMAO, so OW2 forces players to introduce their cellphone number to be able to play now?

And dumbfucks are defending that as a good thing, lol.

Discord has an option to require people to pony up their phone number in order to join certain servers. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck that shit.

4 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Platinum put up some dev videos for Bayo in Japanese...hopefully these get translated

Also Jennifer Hale is confirmed to be Bayo 3's Va....hmmmm...

Not sure how I feel about a new voice actress for Bayo, Hellena Taylor is pretty iconic, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

So who else is going to Day Juan Bayo 3?

1 hour ago, Hawkingbird said:

What about the Kokomo seeds?

Tell you the same thing I told Bious, Kokomo is a place from a Beach Boys Song. 

Edit: I don't think the Bayonetta we have been seeing in the trailers is the Bayonetta we know, hence the VA change. 

Edited by RSG3

Heh got a little a head of myself. I still have the Master Sword trials to do before I fight Ganon. Since this is Master Mode I'm gonna need to think about the food I eat before I enter the trial. Definitely a max heart food, but a toss up between Attack Up food or Defense Up Food. Defense probably as health will be a premium. 

4 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Heh got a little a head of myself. I still have the Master Sword trials to do before I fight Ganon. Since this is Master Mode I'm gonna need to think about the food I eat before I enter the trial. Definitely a max heart food, but a toss up between Attack Up food or Defense Up Food. Defense probably as health will be a premium. 

I'm pretty sure you can't take buffs with you into the trial since it strips you of everything.  If you can though then that would be crazy useful.

3 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

I'm pretty sure you can't take buffs with you into the trial since it strips you of everything.  If you can though then that would be crazy useful.

You can if you eat before you enter the trial. You can take in your yellow hearts and whatever food buff you want long as you eat before starting the trial. 

My plan is to use dragon parts for the half hour time on the buff and probably a Rank 3 Defense buff. 

1 minute ago, RSG3 said:

You can if you eat before you enter the trial. You can take in your yellow hearts and whatever food buff you want long as you eat before starting the trial. 

My plan is to use dragon parts for the half hour time on the buff and probably a Rank 3 Defense buff. 

I did not know that!  That's extremely useful.  Well...good luck!

Is anyone who applied for PS5 or XSX SF6 beta getting in yet?  The few people I know who got in are on PC.  Just curious if the console emails have gone out yet.

Even if I get in I will like have no time to play this weekend anyways.  

I applied for XSX since my joysticks work on there.

11 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Is anyone who applied for PS5 or XSX SF6 beta getting in yet?  The few people I know who got in are on PC.  Just curious if the console emails have gone out yet.

Even if I get in I will like have no time to play this weekend anyways.  

I applied for XSX since my joysticks work on there.

Mine was a PS5 code.

It was sent yesterday

10 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

They never did care, they only care about the money they can fleece from you.

Absolutely true. The nicest and most friendly game company in order to make sure their bread and their own (which depending on the company may or may not include contract employees) are good with kicking your ass in the street plus suing you later for spraining their foot. Companies despite whatever good they do are still out for a profit or power and you should never forget.

I bit the bullet. I read it. It's general, vague musings about Melania and her condition and how players react to her boss fight. 

But every issue they raise could be leveled at pretty much any Fromsoft character. They all are broken, destroyed, insane individuals on some level. Every boss in a Fromsoft game gets called a bitch or a motherfucker at some point cuz they all do bitch ass mother fucker shit lol. 

It's just a badly written article about vague traits of Froms games they could easily spin into a click bait article. You missed nothing. 

The comments have some really good responses in them tho. Some bad one to but mostly good clap backs. 

I went ahead and read that article and it feels like it's written by someone who's way to far to the left.  It's the best way I can describe it.  Feels like the who article's purpose is to piss people off, not make sense, and get people talking about it (which is what we're doing right now so ....missing accomplished?).  I haven't played Elden Ring at all but I'm aware of Malenia and this article just feels like it's trying to bait people and find issue with something where there really isn't.   Like RSG said, the comments actually do a pretty good job of actually rebutting the article and breaking down why the article is try hard.